Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

Lilley doesn't seem to like Trudeau :lol:

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/lilley-trudeaus-silence-on-uighur-genocide-fails-canada

Now that the voting is done what should happen?  Lilley says we need only Trudeau to agree China is bad.

What should Canada do now to solve this issue?  

not one word of advice has come out by any party or memeber :dunno: 

Should we invade and save these people? or how about stop buying China procducts :dunno: 

Poor fail :lol: 

For government-sponsored male Syrian refugees (as opposed to those sponsored by charities, churches or other private organizations), the employment rate was a mere five per cent. These figures are substantially below the 39 per cent average for male refugees from other countries.

9 hours ago, toslow said:

That's a sweet story, But you're naïve if you think they are all that way,

of course all are not, that is like saying all white born Canadians here for a century are all upstanding hard working people 

:dunno: 

The fact is we were told these people were going to kill us, men were hiding as women and going to kill us.  No muslim is good we were told by our government at the time they are extreme and hate our life style.

Naive people believe  this and still do IMO 

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

of course all are not, that is like saying all white born Canadians here for a century are all upstanding hard working people 

:dunno: 

The fact is we were told these people were going to kill us, men were hiding as women and going to kill us.  No muslim is good we were told by our government at the time they are extreme and hate our life style.

Naive people believe  this and still do IMO 

more lies.

tenor.gif?itemid=7676808

19 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

This was the message Harper ran on, it is the main reason he lost my vote.

So you ate up the fear like everyone else here.

None of this happen

Now you are being told to hate Chinese 

They made this virus

Stop lying. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wow. Canada must be doing something cool with their Muslim refugees then!  Last I read, muslim immigrants lead the unemployment ratios in every country and are also the least willing to assimilate and have their children attend schools that won't cater to their beliefs....which, thanks to liberals, the schools now cater to Islam...BUT NOT THOSE FILTHY FUCKING CHRISTIANS!!!  NO SILENT PRAYER FOR YOU!!!!

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wow. Canada must be doing something cool with their Muslim refugees then!  Last I read, muslim immigrants lead the unemployment ratios in every country and are also the least willing to assimilate and have their children attend schools that won't cater to their beliefs....which, thanks to liberals, the schools now cater to Islam...BUT NOT THOSE FILTHY FUCKING CHRISTIANS!!!  NO SILENT PRAYER FOR YOU!!!!

so under Trump leadership this is what you witnessed?  I thought he was the minority god :dunno:  I am sure Don told me this hundreds of times while talking about himself as a god... 

We don't have prayer pushed down children's throats in our schools - thank God :lol:  get it :lol: 

We had a Christian group blow up a Doctors office killing people due to not liking his practice.  :dunno: 

I find all these religious  fanatics as strange being Catholic, Muslim, born again, it doesn't matter 

9 hours ago, toslow said:

tell us what he is or was good at?

Don't you think blaming Trudeau for Provincial job losses during their shutdowns is ridiculous?

Lets consider that Trudeau didn't' get credit for record employment in Canada.

Would anyone blame Doug Ford for his horrible job numbers that he is actually responsible for

Blaming Trudeau for Phizer vaccine delaying delivery is ridiculous? 

by mid March we will be in better shape as far as vaccines goes and Trudeau will not get the credit for that.

ya sorry toslow that rant is ridiculous 

What is Trudeau's plan to create jobs in Ontario's shut down :lol:   what a fucking joke

51 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Watch MSM cover this up.

:lol: 

RIGHT ONEWAY " Trudeau need to close the borders if that was done last year we wouldn't have any cases" :lol: 

RIGHT ONEWAYS "Trudeau has not right to close borders and order people to be cleared prior to entering"  :lol: 

come man

MSM cover up how fucking stupid this sounds

https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/man-charged-with-sexual-assault-at-montreal-quarantine-hotel-woman-says-she-felt-helpless-1.5323176

Why not call for better security?  How fuckng dumb

Now the CPC is saying don't stop anyone from entering it is too scary :dunno:

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2021/02/24/conservatives-call-for-suspension-of-mandatory-hotel-quarantine-after-media-report-sexual-assaults.html

AC what a joke this is 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Don't you think blaming Trudeau for Provincial job losses during their shutdowns is ridiculous?

Lets consider that Trudeau didn't' get credit for record employment in Canada.

Would anyone blame Doug Ford for his horrible job numbers that he is actually responsible for

Blaming Trudeau for Phizer vaccine delaying delivery is ridiculous? 

by mid March we will be in better shape as far as vaccines goes and Trudeau will not get the credit for that.

ya sorry toslow that rant is ridiculous 

What is Trudeau's plan to create jobs in Ontario's shut down :lol:   what a fucking joke

I gues you answering the question is not a thing? Engage your critical thinking fail

8 minutes ago, toslow said:

I gues you answering the question is not a thing? Engage your critical thinking fail

Who is the best at anything :dunno:  ridiculous

In today's world people toss BEST and WORST around like it meaningless.

Obama The Worst

Trump The Best

Trudeau the Worst

Wynne The Worst

PET The Worst

Harper The Best

Mulroney The Best 

all these have been stated here several times, it is meaningless

Like I said I found Pierre comment funny :lol: