Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

On 2/9/2021 at 10:34 AM, 1trailmaker said:

According to freedomsledder people have all the right to travel, they take no responsibility for their actions.  Matter of fact these actions are cheered here at freedomsledder as this is a hoax

lockdowns don't work

social distancing doesn't work

masks don't work

doing nothing is the proper action to take this hoax virus hurts noone of importance 

but lets blame Trudeau solely 

Yeah well Pigmies and Midgets are short and their faces are closer to the germs on the countertop and it's not fair that their lunch boxes are so big. Crocks aren't waterproof and neither was your father's condom so lets blame Ford for everything.

There's no fn way you'll ever grow up to be a carpenter cuz you miss the fucking point on everything. Maybe try hockey or teaching Math to Special Needs, you're pretty good at deflecting and going off on a retarded Tangent

Edited by Tinker
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Erin is taking a beating for removing Pierre from his position, I wonder what he did probably just wanted to speak the truth :lol:

PP was wiping his ass with trudy and the liberals every time he spoke.

i don’t think otool like get the second place ribbon coming in behind PP 

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Erin is taking a beating for removing Pierre from his position, I wonder what he did probably just wanted to speak the truth :lol:

he was removed because he'd be viewed as a bully for tearing apart a really dumb woman for destroying the country. 

1 hour ago, toslow said:

PP was wiping his ass with trudy and the liberals every time he spoke.

i don’t think otool like get the second place ribbon coming in behind PP 

It would be interesting to see him not in opposition, Using Lisa Mccloud Ontario MPP was loud as fuck for a decade, on TV everyday tearing Wynne and Squinty apart,  1 month after her being voted in she crumbles under the pressure and she is removed from our vision...  

Big difference between complaining daily and actually acting.  Most can not do both

I see Pierre as a professional complainer, he does it well.

Very easy to find fault in others and make it sound like you have the answer but won't tell

20 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Are you sure you got the year, correct ? LOL

I,m betting he,s waiting to get our own factory built in Quebec by some of his high school buddies.

sorry, forgot the 'at the earliest' part.....

Edited by frenchy
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, frenchy said:

clients at DND telling me they are being told not to expect vaccinations until December 2021.

Great job JT, great job :lol: 

2022 more likely.  Little Potato really fucked up with trusting his China bed side hero’s 

Should Canada be trying to take in these poor Muslims under China control?  

:dunno: 

Too funny how a ONEWAY mind works

2015 CPC Muslims are going to kill  you all. Trudeau is going to bring them here to kill you...

2021 CPC Muslims need our help to save them from China, Trudeau needs to step up and save these poor souls

:lol:  

So the question does still stand?  Should we be bringing these people here to live safely 

13 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Should Canada be trying to take in these poor Muslims under China control?  

:dunno: 

Too funny how a ONEWAY mind works

2015 CPC Muslims are going to kill  you all. Trudeau is going to bring them here to kill you...

2021 CPC Muslims need our help to save them from China, Trudeau needs to step up and save these poor souls

:lol:  

So the question does still stand?  Should we be bringing these people here to live safely 

They (China) are committing genocide Fail.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

They (China) are committing genocide Fail.  

I heard this, and we should take these Muslims in?  yes or no

Like I said in 2015 we didn't give on shit about any muslim and most likely don't today, so what should we do

They are all horrible people was the message from our PM back in the day

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I heard this, and we should take these Muslims in?  yes or no

Like I said in 2015 we didn't give on shit about any muslim and most likely don't today, so what should we do

They are all horrible people was the message from our PM back in the day

Moron.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Moron.

Typical

Post Meme

have no plan

Trudeau bad he should do something

WHAT

we don't know :lol: 

It is a simple question AC what should Trudeau be doing?  Why not just answer the question :dunno: 

no one here can answer so maybe you could be their leader on this subject - EVEN Otoole has no answer...

2015 Muslims are terrorist we should be killing them and not withdrawing from terror zones.....

2021 poor Muslims they are just misunderstood

Stop being nice to China?

Stop dealing with China?

but don't do anything to help the Muslims

so far this is the message I hear

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

what should he do?

simply call genocide genocide, like he did for something in canada that wasn't. You are so fucking dumb. 

no answer again is noted..

Just state it is a Genocide then be done with it :lol:  too funny FRENCHY 

I wasn't long ago you hated all Muslims and hated Trudeau for bringing their terrorist asses to Canada....

Now we have to hate China and love us some muslims

Maybe you can posts some more memes on the subject

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

no answer again is noted..

Just state it is a Genocide then be done with it :lol:  too funny FRENCHY 

I wasn't long ago you hated all Muslims and hated Trudeau for bringing their terrorist asses to Canada....

Now we have to hate China and love us some muslims

Maybe you can posts some more memes on the subject

no answer is all you've done here and try to make it into something it isn't in a desperate attempt to divert attention away from Trudeau. Simple question -

why is Trudeau more than willing to make a claim of genocide in Canada that wasn't but is afraid to call an actual case of it in China genocide? 

Edited by frenchy

7 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Seems odd since you think Trudeau loves Muslims :dunno:  

I like the new hate we have for China, why better than hating Muslims and invisible terrorists.

Do we still hate Muslims or has that ended?  

hell! thats the only thing i am in agreement with the CCP on. hahaha. but it is  trudopes hypocrisy that is pathetic

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, frenchy said:

no answer is all you've done here and try to make it into something it isn't in a desperate attempt to divert attention away from Trudeau. Simple question -

why is Trudeau more than willing to make a claim of genocide in Canada that wasn't but is afraid to call an actual case of it in China genocide? 

First lets get what was said and why correctly - clearly the meme's have left out info

The government ACCEPTS (not Trudeau says)

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says his government accepts that the murders and disappearances of Indigenous women and girls across Canada in recent decades amount to an act of "genocide."

The national inquiry into missing and murdered Indigenous women and girls reported that Indigenous women and girls are 12 times more likely to be murdered or to go missing than members of any other demographic group in Canada — and 16 times more likely to be slain or to disappear than white women. The inquiry report described the deaths and disappearances as "genocide."

Trudeau didn't use the term during his speech at the inquiry's closing ceremony on Monday — but took a step further today.

"We accept their findings, including that what happened amounts to genocide," he told a crowd in Vancouver Tuesday.

So now that you know he was speaking of the INQURY results and not his opinion we'll move on to CHY-NA

What study should he be quoting or agreeing with?  :dunno:  

On his final day in office under the Trump administration, US Secretary of state Mike Pompeo said: "I believe this genocide is ongoing, and that we are witnessing the systematic attempt to destroy Uighurs by the Chinese party-state."

Trump study :dunno:  we know he just says shit like it happened 

Can you point to any other reports on this?  I know the Chinese do shit different then us 

ACCORDING TO FREEDOMSLEDDER THE UN IS A USELESS PIECE OF SHIT THAT MAKES UP SHIT

A UN human rights committee in 2018 said it had credible reports the Chinese were holding up to a million people in "counter-extremism centres" in Xinjiang.

3 YEARS LATER :dunno: we still not sure

In December 2020 research seen by the BBC showed up to half a million people were being forced to pick cotton. There is evidence new factories have been built within the grounds of the re-education camps.

What exactly do we now and what does Trudeau know about this :dunno:   seems like little to no info other than TRUMP rambling his hate for something or someone..