Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/cra-benefits-statements-sent-out-1.5868952?fbclid=IwAR1Pg8IUurnZ0waRCheIuOUxq4d8xZewpMwwowbXdfJWZI5CdTQBXk9_KD4

CRA sending out T4's for pandemic relief, lots of (idiots) will be shitting their pants by the end of the week

What you gave me $12000 and I now owe $4000 in taxes 

• Like 1

Mr Trudeau are you going to call an election this spring - blah blah blah help Canadians Blah blah blah

Mr Trudeau will you at least say no election until everyone is vaccinated?  blah blah blah help Canadians Blah blah blah

Why would anyone tell their plans in a case like this?  seems like a moot question .....

My hope for this spring is to have Biden remove tariffs on our steel and other products.. An election isn't needed right now.  Otoole needs time to guy his direction out, unite the party.  We need more than slogans

80 million vaccines are guaranteed for this year

Can't wait to NOT see anymore posts on how a Pandemic wearing a mask is exact same as shooting Jews in the streets and executing millions of children.

These people posting this are pathetic and are a danger to society.  Fucking dumb 

10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/cra-benefits-statements-sent-out-1.5868952?fbclid=IwAR1Pg8IUurnZ0waRCheIuOUxq4d8xZewpMwwowbXdfJWZI5CdTQBXk9_KD4

CRA sending out T4's for pandemic relief, lots of (idiots) will be shitting their pants by the end of the week

What you gave me $12000 and I now owe $4000 in taxes 

hahaha. we were talking about this at work today. good to see the tards realizing everything has a cost

:lol: Post Millennial :lol:  doing their best to keep their sheep fed

Don't raise taxes 

We can't use the credit card - need to pay cash 

Don't raise taxes

Justin Trudeau also introduced new taxes on workers, businesses, and everyday Canadians. The Liberals are moving forward with an increase in payroll taxes, and their alcohol tax. This means that Canadians will see less take-home pay and more costs.

We can no longer continue with this completely unsustainable "credit card" economy. Currently, the Liberal government has reached a record level of deficit spending, largely financed by the Bank of Canada. This is not sustainable. We need long term growth that paves the way towards prosperity through a focus on producing the goods and services the world needs. The failure of the Trudeau Liberals to see this will mean that Canadians will be worse off on the other side of this pandemic.

The Liberal's pandemic tax increases aren't the policies of people who are genuinely concerned about the wellbeing of hard working Canadians. These are the policies of out-of-touch Liberal elitists who fail to see the damage they are causing to workers and businesses. That is why my colleagues and I fought hard in the House of Commons to delay these punishing tax increases. Shamefully, the Liberals voted against our motion and for tax increases.

Don't worry superman is here to save us
What plan? he has a plan? what is it?  sssshh its a secret

Conservatives are here to offer practical solutions that deliver sustainable prosperity, coupled with a realistic plan to tackle emissions that doesn't rely on punitive taxes and energy austerity. Canada is in desperate need of a change in Ottawa, and under the leadership of Erin O'Toole, I am confident we will present a feasible, sustainable, and inclusive COVID-19 recovery plan that puts hard working Canadians first and unleashes Canada's economic potential.

1 hour ago, toslow said:

You're stupid 

When the Markets crash millions lose their job - this is true 100% of the time

What happened in  2008 :dunno:  why was there a so called recession

When Markets go up usually means high confidence - 

As soon as these shutdowns stop, the economy is going to boom again.  Maybe 3 months to start rolling if enough vaccines are giving.   If all seniors in homes have been vaccinate it won't be long to get open again in Ontario.

33 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

When the Markets crash millions lose their job - this is true 100% of the time

What happened in  2008 :dunno:  why was there a so called recession

When Markets go up usually means high confidence - 

As soon as these shutdowns stop, the economy is going to boom again.  Maybe 3 months to start rolling if enough vaccines are giving.   If all seniors in homes have been vaccinate it won't be long to get open again in Ontario.

You do realize that American economy drives a big part of Canada economy 

3 minutes ago, toslow said:

You do realize that American economy drives a big part of Canada economy 

Sure,  they are our biggest trade partner..

We can still have a poor economy while they have a good one and the other way around,

Harper had a recession on his own in his last year while USA was booming

Donny gave billions to billionaires, increased their deficit like no other President, increased their debt like no other President to support his so called best economy ever.. a conservative would call that liberal spending buying votes and a fake eoncomy lol

And he spent almost nothing on COVID go figure 

We all know FEDERAL numbers are just PROVINCIAL number totals - this is on Doug to cure Ontario.

(side note ALBERTA sure does cry a lot) 

1 minute ago, toslow said:

How much do you think our deficit has grown to 

compared to USA next to nothing and we paid all businesses and people to stay at home.

Donny added 600 billion to the deficit in 2 years 

Donny the deal maker is leaving a 3.1 Trillion deficit he started at 600 billion just 4 years ago.  

27.8 Trillion in debt 

Donny bankrupts everything he touches, history is proof - and the ONEWAYs will still call him great

So I don't think we are doing that bad, dollar is creeping up again as we will see the USA start to drop due to high debt

Wasn't talking us deficit 

You're insane, you if you don't think our deficit is in the billions,

Really I'm done discussing it, You're to fucking dumb to see reality 

I'm just going to leave this here

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://globalnews.ca/news/7359503/canada-coronavirus-deficit/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwjP65mkhaPuAhVJZN8KHShOBDIQFjABegQIAxAL&usg=AOvVaw0hSmW50ow-pjaTPtx9RUR6&ampcf=1

Edited by toslow

3 hours ago, toslow said:

Wasn't talking us deficit 

You're insane, you if you don't think our deficit is in the billions,

Really I'm done discussing it, You're to fucking dumb to see reality 

I'm just going to leave this here

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://globalnews.ca/news/7359503/canada-coronavirus-deficit/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwjP65mkhaPuAhVJZN8KHShOBDIQFjABegQIAxAL&usg=AOvVaw0hSmW50ow-pjaTPtx9RUR6&ampcf=1

I know what our deficit is and You asked the question and I answered, compared to the USA we haven't added no where near what they have.  Donny's is almost 4 times higher per capita.

And we paid people to stay at home, they didn't

The covid deficit is temporary 

Covid CERB was 100% agreed to by all MP's - this isn't a Trudeau deficit like you would love to belive, it's a Canadian COVID relief deficit....

CPC for the last year has been saying "more money for ......." "Trudeau deficit out of control" "more money for ......" " we CPC have made Trudeau get more money out to those that need it" " Trudeau spending out of control"

Really is humorous to watch...

So far you have asked when CBC has ever called out a liberal, you got a link and ignored it.

You try to compare us to your hero Don Trump and found out his numbers are truly  horrible and ignore it

No you are complaining that LIBERALs are taking CERB and LIBERAL BUSINESSES are taking wage relief 

ONEWAY?  do you see anything wrong here 

Will you be voting against Doug Ford next election?  I am going to bet not 

$131 To SLOAN 

OTOOLE giving SLOAN the boot - 

Curious when is the CPC going to stop using NAZI and other HATE GROUPs to run their campaigns and ect?

I assume this will be written down as a witch hunt from left wing media picking on Conservatives, look at WE 

The essence of the number 131 is focusing on creative expression of freedom, communication, new beginnings and changes. The number 131 in numerology also signifies independence, creativity and adventure. People who resonate with the number 131 are very independent and they value their freedom a lot.

:lol:Trudope and the Liberals, once again, prove they are nothing but a bunch of lying, brainwashing, corrupt and crooked hypocrites. 

GG Julie Payette and Rideau Hall's top bureaucrat resign in wake of damning workplace review.

https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/marie-heneins-firm-hired-by-top-bureaucrat-as-tensions-rise-over-julie-payettes-alleged-toxic-workplace

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, irv said:

:lol:Trudope and the Liberals, once again, prove they are nothing but a bunch of lying, brainwashing, corrupt and crooked hypocrites. 

GG Julie Payette and Rideau Hall's top bureaucrat resign in wake of damning workplace review.

https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/marie-heneins-firm-hired-by-top-bureaucrat-as-tensions-rise-over-julie-payettes-alleged-toxic-workplace

CBC broke this story in the summer 

Brainwashing :lol:  

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  no they broke the story dummy 

and are now reporting daily on it, Trudy is taking a beating 

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/rideau-hall-harassment-memo-1.5658636

YOU ONEWAYS ARE REALLY SOMETHING 

"Trudy is taking a beating"    

Wow, did they ever slam him in that video! Poor guy, I don't know how he hasn't killed himself yet from such a damming report. :lol:

1 minute ago, irv said:

"Trudy is taking a beating"    

Wow, did they ever slam him in that video! Poor guy, I don't know how he hasn't killed himself yet from such a damming report. :lol:

Today is the questions, the video was when the story broke 6 months ago...  AC said they hid the story when nothing could be further from the truth

All you have to do is watch Trudy taking questions live - Will he answer the questions :lol: maybe

Mr. Trudeau it didn't take me very long to find out GG had left a few workplaces all for the same reason of poor people skills, how is it that your entire vetting team missed all this? 

ah ha ah we need to rethink our vetting system :lol: keep Canadians safe 

Mr. Trudeau do you owe the employees an apology? 

ah ah a ha they all did such a great job over the years and deserve answers :lol:

He should have right away said " We are truly sorry this situation happened no person deserves this at a workplace" 

If they ask a Conservative these Questions you all would be yelling BIAS and they never ask Liberals these questions - this is 100% true its kind of funny to watch  

• Like 1