Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Could you please stop being an idiot.

I heard Donny bragging about the stock market and this is his mark of greatness.  Got excited since our stock market is too at record hieghts.

I like how BUSINESSES OWNERS have nothing to do with growth or expansion it is all the Presidents doings as he has stated daily 

HIS ECONOMY IS GREAT :lol: 

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I heard Donny bragging about the stock market and this is his mark of greatness.  Got excited since our stock market is too at record hieghts.

I like how BUSINESSES OWNERS have nothing to do with growth or expansion it is all the Presidents doings as he has stated daily 

HIS ECONOMY IS GREAT :lol: 

I can school you on the performance differences if you wish?

AC

The long-term annual rate of return on the S&P/TSX Composite Index (TSX) was 9.3% per year between 1960 and 2018. 1 We expect average returns for Canadian equities to be in the range of 6.0% to 7.5% and average returns for long-term fixed- income investments to be in the range of 3.0% to 3.5% over the long term.

Investor takeaway. The TSX index is not diversified. It's highly concentrated in the financials and energy sectors and lacks in the consumer discretionary, communication services, utilities, consumer staples, IT, and health care sectors. However, the index is a good gauge of the Canadian market.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Performance numbers are all that matter.

Explain why you state we don't have record levels at the stock market - you claimed you could tell me all about it and so far you have said no one word on the topci.

MEME's are not facts so it looks like you are struggling with this :dunno: 

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Explain why you state we don't have record levels at the stock market - you claimed you could tell me all about it and so far you have said no one word on the topci.

MEME's are not facts so it looks like you are struggling with this :dunno: 

I said I would school you on performance comparison. 

Who cares about record high for a 4% YTD gain?

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I would also be careful adding significantly at these index levels.

The Markets will drop and BIDEN will be the blame just wait and see (oh and Trudeau I figured that was a given) 

This is what happens when you cheat a great president out of his win 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

The Markets will drop and BIDEN will be the blame just wait and see (oh and Trudeau I figured that was a given) 

This is what happens when you cheat a great president out of his win 

Trump overspent on the economy at a time when it wasn't necessary.

Biden is gonna overspend on special interest groups that have zero payback.

Trudeau is just a fucking idiot.

The markets are not justified at this level and I'm out moving to better opportunities in private equity.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Trump overspent on the economy at a time when it wasn't necessary.

Biden is gonna overspend on special interest groups that have zero payback.

Trudeau is just a fucking idiot.

The markets are not justified at this level and I'm out moving to better opportunities in private equity.

Understated 

Giving the wealthy a massive 48% decrease in taxes in one shot is not going to work...

Added 600 billion dollars to the deficit in just 1 year is horrible governing but hey your Hero has the best markets ever..

I believe the deficit is now 1.45 trillion :lol:   but it will be balanced soon :lol: 

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Understated 

Giving the wealthy a massive 48% decrease in taxes in one shot is not going to work...

Added 600 billion dollars to the deficit in just 1 year is horrible governing but hey your Hero has the best markets ever..

I believe the deficit is now 1.45 trillion :lol:   but it will be balanced soon :lol: 

Figures you don't understand the difference between debt and deficit.

Trudeau's deficit was 600 billion added to a debt that was slightly larger.

There is no comparison.  Total fuckery.

On 12/27/2020 at 12:04 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

Figures you don't understand the difference between debt and deficit.

Have you found out that I was correct and Donny has increased the deficit by 600 billion in year one :dunno:  

3.1 Trillion is the deficit under Trump and that is with little to no covid relief - amazing what the rich can take and fell they deserve all of it....

Worse President in history by the debt numbers, similar to his real life achievements of bankruptcy and fucking people over for the past 40 years 

Remember he said he would not ever golf and would clear the debt in 2 years :lol:  And they bought it and millions think it actually happened :lol: 

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

Have you found out that I was correct and Donny has increased the deficit by 600 billion in year one :dunno:  

3.1 Trillion is the deficit under Trump today at the end of 2020 and that is with little to no covid relief for citizens - amazing what the rich can take and fell they deserve all of it....

Worse President in history by the debt numbers, similar to his real life achievements of bankruptcy and fucking people over for the past 40 years 

Remember he said he would not ever golf and would clear the debt in 2 years :lol:  And they bought it and millions think it actually happened :lol: