Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

Trudeau pledges extra $400 million in humanitarian aid to fight COVID-19.

"From ensuring equitable access to vaccines, to providing more time for distressed countries to make bilateral debt payments, including Caribbean and small island states.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/trudeau-pledges-extra-400-million-in-humanitarian-aid-to-fight-covid-19-1.5124537 

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says that Canada is contributing $850 million to the global fight against COVID-19, a commitment he made Monday morning during a virtual global summit focused on raising funds for research and development of vaccines and treatments for the deadly respiratory virus.

'A global challenge': PM Trudeau commits $850 million to global fight against COVID-19.

He called the funding “a beginning,” and vowed “more to come” as the international community collaborates on tackling the novel coronavirus that’s rapidly spread across the world. 

Awfully nice of him spending our money like a drunken sailor then asking CDNs for more all the while our debt is out of control and every CDN will be paying for for decades to come. 

Huge government debts mean Canada is robbing its kids.

Before the pandemic, the combined federal and provincial Canadian debt totalled $1.4 trillion. And since then, this debt has rapidly grown, with governments borrowing another $300 billion in the current year alone. This debt will be mostly repaid by our children, their children and their children’s children.

https://theconversation.com/huge-government-debts-mean-canada-is-robbing-its-kids-147977#:~:text=Before the pandemic%2C the combined,children and their children's children. 

Truddy1.jpg

Edited by irv

Trudeau government won't say who got billions of dollars in aid.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/covid-spending-government-transparency-1.5826917

Free-spending Trudeau government floats into choppy seas without fiscal anchor.

https://www.theguardian.pe.ca/opinion/national-perspectives/john-ivison-free-spending-trudeau-government-floats-into-choppy-seas-without-fiscal-anchor-490563/

Trudeau government spending billions to make people better off than before recession.

That’s a total of $10.8 billion in taxpayer money potentially being sent to Canadians with questionable need and who actually saw their monthly income increase substantially compared to when they were working pre-recession. This price tag represents almost half (48.4 per cent) of the aforementioned $22.3 billion in potential waste due to Ottawa’s poor targeting of assistance.

https://www.fraserinstitute.org/article/trudeau-government-spending-billions-to-make-people-better-off-than-before-recession

Parliamentary Budget Office Slams Trudeau Government’s Spending Secrecy

The Liberals haven't provided a full list of COVID-19 measures, or how much they're estimated to cost.

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/liberal-spending-covid-pbo_ca_5fa2edeac5b62fc3f8121cbe

On 12/14/2020 at 10:50 PM, irv said:

Huge government debts mean Canada is robbing its kids.

Before the pandemic, the combined federal and provincial Canadian debt totalled $1.4 trillion. And since then, this debt has rapidly grown, with governments borrowing another $300 billion in the current year alone. This debt will be mostly repaid by our children, their children and their children’s children.

https://theconversation.com/huge-government-debts-mean-canada-is-robbing-its-kids-147977#:~:text=Before the pandemic%2C the combined,children and their children's children. 

Truddy1.jpg

How much or the record debt have we paid back left from our Parents :dunno:  

Funny how we always say OUR KIDS WILL PAY meaning WE' never will 

Going back 30 years we owed over 450 billion, although some was paid back by the Liberal government but other than that not one cent has been paid back by US :dunno:  -  I guess we are just leaving it for our kids and than their kids 

We paid back our Parents Hydro debt, this has cost us much.   And since prices have double in 2020 thanks to DOUG FORD we are now not leaving our debt to our children, and you are not happy about it I am betting 

I wonder what the cost of doing nothing would be

We have been told to hate Muslims for decades and now we are okay with them and HATE CHINA and CHINESE people....  Amazing how this works

Biden is sellout to China :lol:  apparently making millions of companies do their business with China :lol: 

Trudeau admires CHINA :lol: 

Watching Dragons Den or Shark Tank, all say you need to go to china to get your product made - apparently it isn't BIDEN or TRUDEAU selling us out

Anyone posting using a China product?   should we ban all China products?  or just post about it and use them anyway ????

CANADA FIRST 

If we blocked flights from CHINA we would not have 1 case of covid-19 :lol:  

This is the new "quote of the day" 

They say Trump did it :dunno:  but he never did such a thing, he blocked only China citizens :lol: 

So when people by the millions were returning from holidays around the world,  apparently none of these people had covid :lol: 

7 weeks to have this virus spread world-wide - why do some think this isn't contagious or serious 

Trump gets another victory 

Tax deduction if you order in lunch :lol:  While people are struggling to even have food Trump is making sure his meetings get a tax break with their massive free meals 

a Citizen will receive a 1 time deposit of $600 - Thank you this is the first help for a citizen since April

RECORD debt yet the average guy got nothing, great leadership something we could use up here in Canada 

23 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

How much or the record debt have we paid back left from our Parents :dunno:  

Funny how we always say OUR KIDS WILL PAY meaning WE' never will 

Going back 30 years we owed over 450 billion, although some was paid back by the Liberal government but other than that not one cent has been paid back by US :dunno:  -  I guess we are just leaving it for our kids and than their kids 

We paid back our Parents Hydro debt, this has cost us much.   And since prices have double in 2020 thanks to DOUG FORD we are now not leaving our debt to our children, and you are not happy about it I am betting 

I wonder what the cost of doing nothing would be

Okay Mr. Smart Guy. We are paying interest on that debt. If you never pay any of it back and the debt keeps going up, we will be paying increasing interest forever and never reducing the principle. I bet we have payed the debt many times over. If we have many more years like this one we won't be able to even pay the annual interest.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MuskokaGator said:

Okay Mr. Smart Guy. We are paying interest on that debt. If you never pay any of it back and the debt keeps going up, we will be paying increasing interest forever and never reducing the principle. I bet we have payed the debt many times over. If we have many more years like this one we won't be able to even pay the annual interest.

well if we are running deficits 99% of the time, obviously we borrow the money to pay the interest on that borrowed money.

AS the country growing in population yearly (400 000 approx) so does the revenue from taxes

Anyway you have no interest in paying the debt back or you would be asking for an increase in taxes (too pay your share)  Saying we have a spending problem not a revenue problem isn't even close to the truth.  

FAKE RAGE

Next election promise will be a TAX REDUCTION for all just wait and see - no one has an interest in paying down debt the agreement worldwide in the 70's made this possible

Remember when Harper had all those Terrorist attacks or attempts during his terms and claimed voting for Trudeau would increase these?  hmmm we have no attacks anymore seems the opposite happened.

Similar to Trump claiming riots will hit USA if Biden is voted in :lol:  

Those were the good days

On 12/21/2020 at 11:16 AM, 1trailmaker said:

well if we are running deficits 99% of the time, obviously we borrow the money to pay the interest on that borrowed money.

AS the country growing in population yearly (400 000 approx) so does the revenue from taxes

Anyway you have no interest in paying the debt back or you would be asking for an increase in taxes (too pay your share)  Saying we have a spending problem not a revenue problem isn't even close to the truth.  

FAKE RAGE

Next election promise will be a TAX REDUCTION for all just wait and see - no one has an interest in paying down debt the agreement worldwide in the 70's made this possible

More gold from the Rubber Room Economist :lol: 

• Haha 1

Conspiracy you say? Want proof? Here's some proof. Stop allowing yourself to be easily brainwashed to believe that we, Canadians, have nothing to be worrying about.
Why are there chinese men, in a military base, training to be pilots...on OUR soil?
Wake up people, Mr TruBS is sleeping with the enemy.

:lol:  

11 minutes ago, irv said:

Trudeau has a Minority, if this is to pass then other party's had to agree to it.

I do find it interesting when an article states "hundreds of dollars extra" sounding like it means Jan 1 2020 when them mean a decade from now you might pay 100 dollars more to heat your home.   Is there anyone that doesn't think we will pay more regardless 10 years from now.

I like facts, not so much HYPE and broad statements.....

Remember when 14 an hour was going to kill our economy?  well record employment was the real result, so I don't buy the HYPE on this either

Even with DOUG fucking us by canceling cap and trade which obviously cost us nothing since prices never came down after it was canceled,  add Trudeau's carbon tax DOUG made us take on our gasoline prices are still lower than prior to the added carbon tax FORD made us take.

I enjoy NO SMOG DAYS ANYMORE - seems stopping pollution does help....

How remembers the dead fish in Toronto Harbour?   good times

20 minutes ago, irv said:

Irv, one would have to be a complete idiot to not see it.

There simply isn't enough wealthy to not involve everyone.  Now follow the money to who the winners will be.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Trudeau has a Minority, if this is to pass then other party's had to agree to it.

I do find it interesting when an article states "hundreds of dollars extra" sounding like it means Jan 1 2020 when them mean a decade from now you might pay 100 dollars more to heat your home.   Is there anyone that doesn't think we will pay more regardless 10 years from now.

I like facts, not so much HYPE and broad statements.....

Remember when 14 an hour was going to kill our economy?  well record employment was the real result, so I don't buy the HYPE on this either

Even with DOUG fucking us by canceling cap and trade which obviously cost us nothing since prices never came down after it was canceled,  add Trudeau's carbon tax DOUG made us take on our gasoline prices are still lower than prior to the added carbon tax FORD made us take.

I enjoy NO SMOG DAYS ANYMORE - seems stopping pollution does help....

How remembers the dead fish in Toronto Harbour?   good times

Fagmeat is much worse.