Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

American's don't care or know anything outside of their bubble - Canadian's are much more educated 

you are dumb as a fucking stump and would fail a 9th grade Canadian  history test without google, guaran-fucking-teed. 

PROUD/Alberta/Canada/Ontario/ect on facebook is clearly calling rigged elections :lol:   wow didn't see this coming :lol: 

THE Followers are chanting stop the count very unfair to count all votes very unfair indeed

Never seen anything like this before, the crying from the WACKO RIGHT over the past years is getting tiring 

SO UNFAIR 

According to the PROUD all States that voted Trump had their ballots counted correctly, all states that voted for Biden cheated on the ballot counting.

7 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

PROUD/Alberta/Canada/Ontario/ect on facebook is clearly calling rigged elections :lol:   wow didn't see this coming :lol: 

THE Followers are chanting stop the count very unfair to count all votes very unfair indeed

Never seen anything like this before, the crying from the WACKO RIGHT over the past years is getting tiring 

SO UNFAIR 

According to the PROUD all States that voted Trump had their ballots counted correctly, all states that voted for Biden cheated on the ballot counting.

funny how it is you and only you that posts about this shit. 

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

so no point other than the CPC okay 100% of this funding?  

How much did you take in Frenchy?  I assume 10's of thousands 

Cons voted for it based on optics nothing more. Last thing they need is dipshit trudeau coming back and trying to use them voting against it to score political points come election time, and they didn't have the votes to change anything so no point.

You are honestly dumb enough to believe the Cons support this kind of debt fueled spending that is the worst in the world aren't you? 

7 hours ago, frenchy said:

Cons voted for it based on optics nothing more. Last thing they need is dipshit trudeau coming back and trying to use them voting against it to score political points come election time, and they didn't have the votes to change anything so no point.

You are honestly dumb enough to believe the Cons support this kind of debt fueled spending that is the worst in the world aren't you? 

Doug Ford is spending like no other :dunno:  Ya I think they love spending because that is all they have done in the end.

They spend yet get credit for not spending :lol: 

Liberals need to shut up and stop bragging about their own spending

10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Doug Ford is spending like no other :dunno:  Ya I think they love spending because that is all they have done in the end.

They spend yet get credit for not spending :lol: 

Liberals need to shut up and stop bragging about their own spending

I'm not talking about ford you imbecile. Why do you constantly bring him up when the topic is federal spending? 

3 hours ago, frenchy said:

I'm not talking about ford you imbecile. Why do you constantly bring him up when the topic is federal spending? 

You said CONs don't support this spending, you are incorrect....

Back to your Claim CPC doesn't spend money :lol:   although they have ringed up 75% of all debt for Canada I don't see your point.....

Harper spent like a drunken soldier, his numbers prove it :dunno:  

CPC SCHEER took all credit for CERB as he put it, Trudeau didn't give enough away 

This is how a ONEWAY votes - CPC always balances budgets they told me so :lol: 

so lets talk about the CPC spending :dunno: 

Edited by 1trailmaker

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

You said CONs don't support this spending, you are incorrect....

Back to your Claim CPC doesn't spend money :lol:   although they have ringed up 75% of all debt for Canada I don't see your point.....

Harper spent like a drunken soldier, his numbers prove it :dunno:  

CPC SCHEER took all credit for CERB as he put it, Trudeau didn't give enough away 

This is how a ONEWAY votes - CPC always balances budgets they told me so :lol: 

so lets talk about the CPC spending :dunno: 

the discussion is federal debt you imbecile the OCP is not a federal party. Why are you so dumb?

Secondly, no matter how many times you repeat the same talking points it doesn't make it true, just showcases how dumb you are. Trudeau I's spending legacy lasted 30 years and stymied Canada's growth more than any other PM thanks to the suffocating levels of debt he left as a % of GDP coupled with interest rates that made it impossible for anyone to pay it off coming in behind him.

Yes, you literally are that dumb. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, frenchy said:

the discussion is federal debt you imbecile the OCP is not a federal party. Why are you so dumb?

Secondly, no matter how many times you repeat the same talking points it doesn't make it true, just showcases how dumb you are. Trudeau I's spending legacy lasted 30 years and stymied Canada's growth more than any other PM thanks to the suffocating levels of debt he left as a % of GDP coupled with interest rates that made it impossible for anyone to pay it off coming in behind him.

Yes, you literally are that dumb. 

besides the Liberals in the 90's paying off debt, it just doesn't happen we borrow year to year decade to decade  and in Canada's case the Conservatives have won that race 4 to 1...

Trudeau will catch up if he is elected to more terms

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

besides the Liberals in the 90's paying off debt, it just doesn't happen we borrow year to year decade to decade  and in Canada's case the Conservatives have won that race 4 to 1...

Trudeau will catch up if he is elected to more terms

hey retard, I don't know why I even bother with you as you are literally as dumb as a cucumber. You are so stupid you don't even know what you are arguing about. If you did you'd shut up because the FACT is Mulroney balanced Canada's operating budget within 3 years. They did spend $300 Billion over 9 years by borrowing exclusively to service the debt they inherited from Trudeau I.

You.

Dumb.

Fuck. 

• Haha 1

Yet another RIGHT WING WACKO news source that promises to make FS Ontario PROUD :lol: 

No real news just twists about Trudeau and Liberals, there will not be any negative reports on Conservatives.  This is their promise to you.

Tanya Granic is a lead reporter -  remember her?  you should you were going to vote for her 100%

Tony Clement remember him?  you should

https://thenewsforum.ca/shows/

That is about 20 news sources for your liking, They say what you want them to say 

15 hours ago, frenchy said:

hey retard, I don't know why I even bother with you as you are literally as dumb as a cucumber. You are so stupid you don't even know what you are arguing about. If you did you'd shut up because the FACT is Mulroney balanced Canada's operating budget within 3 years. They did spend $300 Billion over 9 years by borrowing exclusively to service the debt they inherited from Trudeau I.

You.

Dumb.

Fuck. 

so when Mulroney left with a higher deficit 39.8 billion, you are claiming balanced :lol: 

He ran 9 straight deficits although he did bring the deficit down to 29 billion, he then reverted back to spending and reached 39 billion in just a few years.

He never balance any thing

Harper ran 8 straight deficits after inheriting a surplus - spending is a thing with CPC

Frenchy claiming greatness still 

Jean/Paul Liberals 9 surpluses in a row

Trudeau 4 deficits adding 88 billion  

Failure :lol: 

but CPC had a recession ( everytime they are elected) is more greatness