Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

Canadian ‘extremist travellers’ a significant concern, RCMP says after ISIS-related arrest.

https://globalnews.ca/news/7301037/canadian-extremist-travellers-a-significant-concern/?fbclid=IwAR3W3KV3unJ6i_irlryDLWECGlIOtTl44FSaB59aGtxqq56zDDlaMP_31Sk

1 hour ago, irv said:

Great news on arrests - why are you posting positive news IRV that doesn't sound like you

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Great news on arrests - why are you posting positive news IRV that doesn't sound like you

Does everything really need to be explained to you? Do you not think, if Trudeau wasn't welcoming these stupid fucks back into Canada, that these morons may think twice about going over, or at least educate themselves first wondering why they wouldn't be allowed back into Canada if Trudeau wasn't allowing them? 

Are you OK with thousands/millions of tax payer dollars being spent watching/monitoring and arresting these stupid fucks who should have never been allowed back into Canada in the first place? Of course you are because your man crush in Trudeau said they would make great spokespersons. Tell me, do you have a link/vid anywhere of one of these stupid fucks telling us CDN's the pitfalls of joining ISIS or any other terrorist group? 

Just now, irv said:

Does everything really need to be explained to you? Do you not think, if Trudeau wasn't welcoming these stupid fucks back into Canada, that these morons may think twice about going over, or at least educate themselves first wondering why they wouldn't be allowed back into Canada if Trudeau wasn't allowing them? 

Are you OK with thousands/millions of tax payer dollars being spent watching/monitoring and arresting these stupid fucks who should have never been allowed back into Canada in the first place? Of course you are because your man crush in Trudeau said they would make great spokespersons. Tell me, do you have a link/vid anywhere of one of these stupid fucks telling us CDN's the pitfalls of joining ISIS or any other terrorist group? 

so when your article says  to QUOTE " going over in 2014 to join ISIS was arrested in 2015 and released in 2019 and arrested again"  apparently Harper was in charge at that time, Trudeau was in charge when he was arrested the first and second time.

The Ontario task force under Doug Ford to deal with ISIS wantabees is considered to be a waste of money according to IRV 

Ya sound like Trudeau did bad - these idiots were doing the exact thing under Harper NOT TRUDEAU as ISIS isn't that huge right now but was under Harper.....  

keep it coming IRV - the arrest is good and looks good on our government.

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so when your article says  to QUOTE " going over in 2014 to join ISIS was arrested in 2015 and released in 2019 and arrested again"  apparently Harper was in charge at that time, Trudeau was in charge when he was arrested the first and second time.

The Ontario task force under Doug Ford to deal with ISIS wantabees is considered to be a waste of money according to IRV 

Ya sound like Trudeau did bad - these idiots were doing the exact thing under Harper NOT TRUDEAU as ISIS isn't that huge right now but was under Harper.....  

keep it coming IRV - the arrest is good and looks good on our government.

So, you are OK with it? 

Harper was in the process of revoking citizenship's of CDN's who joined ISIS but your hero Trudeau squashed that with Bill C-6 and welcomes them back into Canada as you know. 

Again, do you side with Trudeau and think this is a great idea to have these fucks back into Canada costing CDN citizenship's millions a year in surveillance and other legalities? Who am I kidding, of course you do because you're just as stupid, and likely even more so, than the idiot you admire.  

Just now, irv said:

So, you are OK with it? 

Harper was in the process of revoking citizenship's of CDN's who joined ISIS but your hero Trudeau squashed that with Bill C-6 and welcomes them back into Canada as you know. 

Again, do you side with Trudeau and think this is a great idea to have these fucks back into Canada costing CDN citizenship's millions a year in surveillance and other legalities? Who am I kidding, of course you do because you're just as stupid, and likely even more so, than the idiot you admire.  

I know what Harper was doing - one reason why he lost my vote that election (2011 I voted Harper) 

promote FEAR

take citizenship away but don't do anything to solve the 1000's  travelers joining ISIS under his watch.

Claim taking a citizenship away will stop all ISIS activity in Canada

did I miss anything IRV - The ISIS activity seems at a low point right now compared to 5 years ago.  Do you see it differently?

1 hour ago, irv said:

Because I hate to see anyone suffer, I'm glad you lack enough intelligence to realize how stupid you are, Trail. 

so the arrests in Ontario are a bad thing?  strange dude

people are not leaving Canada by the 1000's to join ISIS like they did under Harper, this is fact not fiction and your article sorta proves that

Its like Trump showing pictures of today's chaos  and claiming this will be Bidens America :lol: 

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Destroying our Country more each and everyday. We are doomed if this moron and his cronies are not kicked to the curb very soon. :sad:

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/john-ivison-trudeaus-literally-frightening-spending-plan-has-some-liberals-bureaucrats-very-worried

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Just waiting for IRV to post the job gains for August :lol: 

oneway ALBERTA has no gains and is in trouble still as pre-covid times indicated 

2/3 of jobs lost due to Provincial shutdowns have been regained.

Ontario looking pretty good

You are a world class hack and idiot.  

You talk out of your ass most of the time and blame anyone but your beloved Liberal scumbags for everything.  

what did Harper, Duffy or Harris do this week?

On 9/4/2020 at 1:27 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

funny how that 0.5% seems so huge but Trudeau's 1.5% wasn't even considered a reduction :lol: 

With Elections every other year at that time, no doubt reductions were offered under a minority government.

As soon as he got my vote and had a Majority he turned on seniors and took 2 years pay away from every up and coming retiree.

Gave tax relief to people with money but not to people without money

Gave rich men a tax break but a single mom  got nothing 

I think Post Millennial forget many details :lol: 

So will Trudeau offer even more tax relief I really don't see how they honestly can after saving total collapse of our economy.  CERB cost us a lot to keep businesses able to reopen after Premiers closed them down.  

All funds again like in 2008 were approved by all party's -  more facts forgotten in the world or ONEWAY

The response to COVID 19 was and still has been very good - people are not losing their livelihood.

I doubt anyone can deny this fact except IRV :lol: 

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

funny how that 0.5% seems so huge but Trudeau's 1.5% wasn't even considered a reduction :lol: 

With Elections every other year at that time, no doubt reductions were offered under a minority government.

As soon as he got my vote and had a Majority he turned on seniors and took 2 years pay away from every up and coming retiree.

Gave tax relief to people with money but not to people without money

Gave rich men a tax break but a single mom  got nothing 

I think Post Millennial forget many details :lol: 

So will Trudeau offer even more tax relief I really don't see how they honestly can after saving total collapse of our economy.  CERB cost us a lot to keep businesses able to reopen after Premiers closed them down.  

All funds again like in 2008 were approved by all party's -  more facts forgotten in the world or ONEWAY

The response to COVID 19 was and still has been very good - people are not losing their livelihood.

I doubt anyone can deny this fact except IRV :lol: 

Is the budget expected to balance itself anytime soon?

I have to laugh at how Trudeau has stalled this country into bankruptcy and being dependent on his NDP Libtard Green Party.  As the world progresses we stop.  He wants airlines done and world travel stalled. As the US and the rest survive we continue to believe the gaslighters. The world keeps going.  We just watch.  Sad. 

E0FAFA29-B962-4AC6-8B82-EB967C7832C5.png

So Scheer gets yanked from leader of the party for stealing money for his kids schooling, but is selected to O'toole cabinet :dunno: 

Does anyone see an issue?  not that your vote changes as that is set in stone for life (never a thought needed to vote) 

For me this isn't a good move on the CPC part 

17 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

So Scheer gets yanked from leader of the party for stealing money for his kids schooling, but is selected to O'toole cabinet :dunno: 

Does anyone see an issue?  not that your vote changes as that is set in stone for life (never a thought needed to vote) 

For me this isn't a good move on the CPC part 

He was yanked cause his best before date expired.

33 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He was yanked cause his best before date expired.

we know the real reason, but it is fact  he stole members money 

Just seems odd.

Life time Politician 

never had a job 

has zero experience in business

horrible speaker and presence 

anyway seems he has everything you are against in a leader