Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

56 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

are you boycotting Goodyear? YES OR NO

or just going to bad mouth them on a sled site and at a Party :dunno:  

you made the statement not me

Any reason why you dragged that thread down here to the Ontario section rather than opining your opinion in the actual thread in CE? :dunno:

23 minutes ago, irv said:

Any reason why you dragged that thread down here to the Ontario section rather than opining your opinion in the actual thread in CE? :dunno:

didn't want to embarrass you in front of your 'in' crowd out of respect :lol: 

It wasn't more than a few days ago we were talking about Businesses hanging political signs - you said then that is  how you pick your stores to shop at from owners  political views.

Thought yours and AC posts today were fitting .

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Sunday we find out who you will/already have voted for

did you guys vote? not that it matters

Mackay landslide 

Sure fail 

https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/katie-telfords-husband-pressed-trudeau-government-to-make-changes-to-wage-subsidy-law-to-benefit-his-employer-sources

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

good story bro :lol:

I wonder what and how he pressured the government - seems odd

If you call your MP daily demanding stuff is that pressuring the government?  really want to know

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

good story bro :lol:

I wonder what and how he pressured the government - seems odd

If you call your MP daily demanding stuff is that pressuring the government?  really want to know

Can you count to 10?

32 minutes ago, ACE said:

So freeland wants to completely reshape our economy on hopes and dreams?

Green! The new religion up here and you know they will keep the brainwashing going as long as the money continues to flow in from the sheep who actually think it's about saving everyone and the planet.

https://www.producer.com/2020/08/the-challenge-to-freeland-dont-let-the-green-economy-kill-the-growth-economy/

6 minutes ago, irv said:

Green! The new religion up here and you know they will keep the brainwashing going as long as the money continues to flow in from the sheep who actually think it's about saving everyone and the planet.

https://www.producer.com/2020/08/the-challenge-to-freeland-dont-let-the-green-economy-kill-the-growth-economy/

Just imagine the croneyism they’ll be involved in . You think it’s bad now? Just wait 

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Just imagine the croneyism they’ll be involved in . You think it’s bad now? Just wait 

Oh, I know. Just when you think things couldn't get any worse too! What a mess this country is in. I'm seriously concerned for my son's future and how Trudope and company are destroying it right before our eyes. :sad:

Trudeau has done zero, and in fact has made life more tough for us CDN's and sadly, that is getting worse everyday. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, irv said:

Oh, I know. Just when you think things couldn't get any worse too! What a mess this country is in. I'm seriously concerned for my son's future and how Trudope and company are destroying it right before our eyes. :sad:

Trudeau has done zero, and in fact has made life more tough for us CDN's and sadly, that is getting worse everyday. 

It’s unfortunate how much damage will be done to the future generations  before people come to understand  

Biden wants to spend 7 Trillion but is up front and tells people he will raise taxes.

Justin Trudeau the liar says he will spend more but not increase taxes.  How will we pay for all this spending Justin???

7 hours ago, irv said:

Your son will be fine. You did mention he wants to be an electrician or electrical engineer.  He will be in demand.

3 hours ago, Sksman said:

It’s unfortunate how much damage will be done to the future generations  before people come to understand  

Biden wants to spend 7 Trillion but is up front and tells people he will raise taxes.

Justin Trudeau the liar says he will spend more but not increase taxes.  How will we pay for all this spending Justin???

This is funny 

Too bad USA doesn't have anyone else to run except really old people 

EgDsviJXsAA2r3I?format=jpg&name=medium

8 hours ago, irv said:

I laughed but maybe I shouldn't.

What is failing in your life now?  You say you are falling behind others? What does the government need to do for you to catch up?

What has been destroyed in your life by the Trudeau? since you see it before your eyes :dunno: 

I'm worried about you, serious issue 

Funny I thought WYNNE was doing this to you as you complained she destroyed your fife too, Doug was going to fix that you said.  I guess he failed you 

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I laughed but maybe I shouldn't.

What is failing in your life now?  You say you are falling behind others? What does the government need to do for you to catch up?

What has been destroyed in your life by the Trudeau? since you see it before your eyes :dunno: 

I'm worried about you, serious issue 

Funny I thought WYNNE was doing this to you as you complained she destroyed your fife too, Doug was going to fix that you said.  I guess he failed you 

We've been through this, Trail. Not my fault you can't remember much. Tell me, in your infinite wisdom, how Trudeau has made life easier/better for everyone? 

I know you in your mind you have a great reason in that he legalized pot, but I look for something with a little more substance out of a leader myself. 

25 minutes ago, irv said:

We've been through this, Trail. Not my fault you can't remember much. Tell me, in your infinite wisdom, how Trudeau has made life easier/better for everyone? 

I know you in your mind you have a great reason in that he legalized pot, but I look for something with a little more substance out of a leader myself. 

I don't know anyone not doing well being in business or retail or just a worker. :dunno:  I hear about doom and gloom here but I personally have not seen it like you state you have.

Matter of fact many are swamped with work and making record profits - sorry your gang of buddies are not doing well at all.

Reno guys I know are making a killing since people have money to spend - funny how that works

You made the statement so back it up - There isn't one person here not doing well and better than in 2014 I am confident on that.  (pre Doug economy shut down)

If your taxes went up you make over 220k a year which sounds like doing well to me 

back it up IRV you are batting .000 lately 

:lol:If i'm batting .000 lately, you are batting -1000 unless of course you believe your own lies.

Again, since you have reading comprehension problems, among others, tell me how people's live's have improved under Trudope and not gotten tougher/easier? Sunny ways!! And again, once again, and the last time I will tell you and your drug induced brain, I am paying over $2000 more per year under Trudope than I was under Harper and I am nowhere near, not even close to the 220 k mark. 

So, again, Trail, please tell me how my life has improved under Trudeau? I am all ears. :news:

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, irv said:

:lol:If i'm batting .000 lately, you are batting -1000 unless of course you believe your own lies.

Again, since you have reading comprehension problems, among others, tell me how people's live's have improved under Trudope and not gotten tougher/easier? Sunny ways!! And again, once again, and the last time I will tell you and your drug induced brain, I am paying over $2000 more per year under Trudope than I was under Harper and I am nowhere near, not even close to the 220 k mark. 

So, again, Trail, please tell me how my life has improved under Trudeau? I am all ears. :news:

How am I suppose to tell you that when I don't know you personally :dunno:  You told me you are doing worse and everyone you know also, you've seen it right in front of your eyes.

You make a statement then yell at me for not proving you right  :lmao: 

clear this up for me, you are making 2000 dollar less a year than you did 6 years ago?  and you are blaming the government  - is this correct

On 8/21/2020 at 6:20 PM, 1trailmaker said:

Sunday we find out who you will/already have voted for

did you guys vote? not that it matters

Mackay landslide 

By a landslide you say, wrong again, Fail. :lol:

Meet Erin O'Toole, the new leader of the federal Conservative Party.

https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/meet-erin-otoole-the-new-leader-of-the-conservative-party

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, irv said:

By a landslide you say, wrong again, Fail. :lol:

Meet Erin O'Toole, the new leader of the federal Conservative Party.

https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/meet-erin-otoole-the-new-leader-of-the-conservative-party

What a surprise that was - yes I made a guess and all of you did not - so I guess I was wrong and you have no clue....

Erin isn't a good choice but it looks like his campaign on social media worked with the con base.  

at least you know who you are voting for next election, the box was already checked