Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

watched  him today live, Pierre  is way better than Scheer at making a point - 

imagine if Trudeau and Monreau recused themselves nothing would have been said, seems trivial 

are you fucken serious, fuck man go out into the world and see what is going on 

• Like 2

Memo to Freeland — we have an investment crisis in Canada

and the growing chorus of business leaders saying investors had had enough and were fleeing our great country to more hospitable jurisdictions.

experienced a drop in investment. Investors (both foreign and Canadian) fled Canada for more favourable investment climates. In total, more than $185 billion in net investment left the country from 2014 to 2019

Of course, the Trudeau government did raise taxes, with a new federal carbon tax, a new top tax rate for professionals, entrepreneurs, skilled labour and business owners, and by eliminating a host of tax credits utilized by the middle class.

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/opinion-memo-to-freeland-we-have-an-investment-crisis-in-canada/wcm/227b0f67-5c8c-4213-b176-b9792a5d6c61/

17 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

watched  him today live, Pierre  is way better than Scheer at making a point - 

imagine if Trudeau and Monreau recused themselves nothing would have been said, seems trivial 

They should have, but it changes nothing really.

6 hours ago, irv said:

Memo to Freeland — we have an investment crisis in Canada

and the growing chorus of business leaders saying investors had had enough and were fleeing our great country to more hospitable jurisdictions.

experienced a drop in investment. Investors (both foreign and Canadian) fled Canada for more favourable investment climates. In total, more than $185 billion in net investment left the country from 2014 to 2019

Of course, the Trudeau government did raise taxes, with a new federal carbon tax, a new top tax rate for professionals, entrepreneurs, skilled labour and business owners, and by eliminating a host of tax credits utilized by the middle class.

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/opinion-memo-to-freeland-we-have-an-investment-crisis-in-canada/wcm/227b0f67-5c8c-4213-b176-b9792a5d6c61/

Any ideas on why they included 2014? I know why :lol: 

Any idea why they excluded parts of the economy?  I know why :lol: 

Did you know carbon tax is just a few Provinces and not the entire country?  Did you know Doug Ford made us take Trudeau's tax?  I know you know :lol: 

Did you know the decline started in 2007 :dunno:  of course you didn't :lol: why read your own article 

Big job coming ahead, not sure Freeland has what it takes..

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Any ideas on why they included 2014? I know why :lol: 

Any idea why they excluded parts of the economy?  I know why :lol: 

Did you know carbon tax is just a few Provinces and not the entire country?  Did you know Doug Ford made us take Trudeau's tax?  I know you know :lol: 

Did you know the decline started in 2007 :dunno:  of course you didn't :lol: why read your own article 

Big job coming ahead, not sure Freeland has what it takes..

But, but you were touting her as one of the smartest, if not the smartest one in the Dope's caucus. What happened? Starting to see the light, Trail? 

Just now, irv said:

But, but you were touting her as one of the smartest, if not the smartest one in the Dope's caucus. What happened? Starting to see the light, Trail? 

foreign affairs, International affairs and trade yes she is very smart :dunno:  Written many award winning books on the subject.  There is noone in Canadian Politics even close to her.

She is  not a finance person like I have said before - I am not a ONEWAY like yourself and most all others here.  So I see it as it is, this is  something you can not do

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

foreign affairs, International affairs and trade yes she is very smart :dunno:  Written many award winning books on the subject.  There is noone in Canadian Politics even close to her.

She is  not a finance person like I have said before - I am not a ONEWAY like yourself and most all others here.  So I see it as it is, this is  something you can not do

Aah, fuck, you crack me up. :lol:

• Haha 1