Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

5 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

Well , looks like a fall election. NDP are done, no money and crying like little bitches. Poor fail, con majority is coming soon.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/liberal-government-pandemic-spending-we-charity-1.5683173

Not a chance, if there is an election tomorrow Trudeau wins a majority.....he has no opposition and has already bought the vote....no one person under 45 will vote anything but Trudeau......why not they are being paid to sit on their ass......it’s free.....now When he wins in the fall he will pass a bill and introduce a tax on all home owners who have earned their principal residence, he will then go after your inheritance and RRSPs and anything the last few hard working Canadians have.    He has no choice, the country is broke and a recession on the way.....we are the only money makers left.....and Trudeau and his followers like Trail will line up to support him, ....so open your wallet.  We are witnessing the down fall of western society....

Edited by Poncho
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Poncho said:

Not a chance, if there is an election tomorrow Trudeau wins a majority.....he has no opposition and has already bought the vote....no one person under 45 will vote anything but Trudeau......why not they are being paid to sit on their ass......it’s free.....now When he wins in the fall he will pass a bill and introduce a tax on all home owners who have earned their principal residence, he will then go after your inheritance and RRSPs and anything the last few hard working Canadians have.    He has no choice, the country is broke and a recession on the way.....we are the only money makers left.....and Trudeau and his followers like Trail will line up to support him, ....so open your wallet.  We are witnessing the down fall of western society....

:lol: coming to tax your home :lol: 

that is like the Americans 2nd amendment rants  

17 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol: coming to tax your home :lol: 

that is like the Americans 2nd amendment rants  

why do you lie and make things up to support your beliefs? 

No province sole sourced anything with WE why do you fabricate narratives and say they did? 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

why do you lie and make things up to support your beliefs? 

No province sole sourced anything with WE why do you fabricate narratives and say they did? 

can you point to the organizations Ford was tendering?  :lol:  you can't because it didn't happen.

I assume all Provinces came to the same conclusion just by coincidence :lol: WE will deliver 

Trip by Premiers as gifts but that isn't the same as Trudeau's gang of thieves

Really it is that funny

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

can you point to the organizations Ford was tendering?  :lol:  you can't because it didn't happen.

I assume all Provinces came to the same conclusion just by coincidence :lol: WE will deliver 

Trip by Premiers as gifts but that isn't the same as Trudeau's gang of thieves

Really it is that funny

they were publicly competed open tenders. You outright lied and made up a story that AB and ON contracts to them were sole sourced when they were not. That's how pathetic and desperate you are in your attempts to defend the LPC. You will literally fabricate stories out of thin air to try and cover for them. 

Edited by frenchy
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Poncho said:

No way. He is gone for sure. He lost the popular vote to scheer last time. That howdy doody looking faggot was a total fuck up and still got more votes than black face. This round the limbs are done in QC, out west we all know the story there, and ont will move to ndp even though they are broke. You could not be more out lunch on the way voters feel right now.

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, Poncho said:

Not this guy

40 minutes ago, ACE said:

Lol I don’t know anyone under 45 that would vote for Trudeau 

Trudeau's base is federal & provincial public sector workers, educators, gays,  leachy maritimers, and new immigrants. 

obviously they were concerned enough about the fact millennias have started seeing him for the fraud he is otherwise they wouldn't have had to engage WE for an illegal vote buying scheme. 

Edited by frenchy
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

No way. He is gone for sure. He lost the popular vote to scheer last time. That howdy doody looking faggot was a total fuck up and still got more votes than black face. This round the limbs are done in QC, out west we all know the story there, and ont will move to ndp even though they are broke. You could not be more out lunch on the way voters feel right now.

I hope you are correct but I’m not seeing young voters choosing anything but a free ride

Edited by Poncho

3 hours ago, frenchy said:

Trudeau's base is federal & provincial public sector workers, educators, gays,  leachy maritimers, and new immigrants. 

obviously they were concerned enough about the fact millennias have started seeing him for the fraud he is otherwise they wouldn't have had to engage WE for an illegal vote buying scheme. 

so someone like you that has lived off tax payers their entire life :dunno:  

:lol:  you can't make this shit up

Question are these the same people that voted Harper in?  just wondering how this works.

What about Doug Ford :dunno: who put him in power?  

Pretty sure your statement isn't even close to correct

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Bye, Bye WEasles.

What will replace their work now that the federal conservatives have destroyed WE well being?

Funny how there is never a CPC replacement for this type of work.

I really see no good in what is going on, Provinces are now without their programs for schools and youths.  What is the plan. I don't see anyone standing up with any plan for the youth of today.

Hate Trudeau is one thing, making youth lose out to prove a point isn't good.

I am sure there will be a plan soon, maybe one of Doug's Buddies can do it 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

What will replace their work now that the federal conservatives have destroyed WE well being?

I really see no good in what is going on, Provinces are now without their programs for schools and youths.  What is the plan. I don't see anyone standing up with any plan for the youth of today.

What work did they actually do?

Get paid government money to give out taxpayer money.  With another few layers of Liberal buddies in the mix profiting huge.  

All good right Fail.

And to think for weeks on end Fail you went on about Duffy and Harper yet give your little boy friend a hall pass. 

43 minutes ago, Sksman said:

What work did they actually do?

Get paid government money to give out taxpayer money.  With another few layers of Liberal buddies in the mix profiting huge.  

All good right Fail.

And to think for weeks on end Fail you went on about Duffy and Harper yet give your little boy friend a hall pass. 

Ask Doug Ford, Alberta Kenny and 10 other leaders that have selected WE for actual billions in contracted work to help school boards for mental health of youth.

YES SK they help many youth 10's of thousands, this is over now

It is only an issue because Trudeau's Mom is a speaker - :lol: Liberal buddies yet most contracts are from Conservative governments :lol: 

ignore the man behind the curtain

Edited by 1trailmaker

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Still not seeing the conflict?