Ontario-Holy Shit!!

5 minutes ago, bladefever said:

I'm sure wherever you decide to relocate. You'll fit right in.

Screenshot_2019-11-04-10-57-32-2.png

What do you mean? Is that a bar that YOU go to? I don't go to bars at all. Why do you go to bars with only guys? It looks like a gay bar. You're gay, aren't you??? YEAH, YOU ARE!!!! Why you dirty, cum-slurping faggot!!! 

12 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I just saw on Highway Thru Hell how big Toronto traffic is!!! 

Holy shit highway 400 and 401 is 18 fukkin' lanes wide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here I am thinkin' Ontario would be a nice quiet place to go to, and the fukker looks like the Los Angeles Freeway at commuter time!!!!  

Wow, was I wrong about that place. Holy shit!!!!  :wtf::wtf::wtf:

Thought it was common knowledge the 401 going through Toronto is the busiest highway in North America 

5 million people in the area and 

over 1/2 million cars a day run that stretch 

Did you see the igloos along side the highway :dunno:  

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

Thought it was common knowledge the 401 going through Toronto is the busiest highway in North America 

5 million people in the area and 

over 1/2 million cars a day run that stretch 

Did you see the igloos along side the highway :dunno:  

Totally shocked by what I saw. Here I am thinking Ontario is a nice, unpopulated, woodsy, lake fishing, hunting, sledding place, and Toronto is 5 times worse than Boston, which I can't stand.

I would have to get away from the Toronto area...…………...FAR AWAY!!!!!! 

It still might be better than the USA. This place is doomed. I don't worry too much for myself, I worry about  younger family members. 

I read that most of Ontario's population is along the border with the USA. Figures. 

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Totally shocked by what I saw. Here I am thinking Ontario is a nice, unpopulated, woodsy, lake fishing, hunting, sledding place, and Toronto is 5 times worse than Boston, which I can't stand.

It still might be better than the USA. This place is doomed. I don't worry too much for myself, I worry about  younger family members. 

I read that most of Ontario's population is along the border with the USA. Figures. 

you fucking moron take a look at a population density map.

us_population_2005.jpg

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Toronto is one fucking city, stupid cunt.

Ontario is big, stupid cunt!

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

you fucking moron take a look at a population density map.

us_population_2005.jpg

Hey, why don't you two fuck-weasels SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!

I just commented on Toronto being a traffic nightmare, and said most of Ontario's population is along the America border. SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! 

I know where I have to go, away from Toronto. 

Shut the fuck up, or I'll move next to YOU. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

What do you mean? Is that a bar that YOU go to? I don't go to bars at all. Why do you go to bars with only guys? It looks like a gay bar. You're gay, aren't you??? YEAH, YOU ARE!!!! Why you dirty, cum-slurping faggot!!! 

Says the Maglite special.....

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, smokin george said:

There are 250K lakes and 62K miles of rivers in Ont. We have 250 lakes in the Kawarthas which is a fair sized area and a population close to 100K . I can leave my place and within a 1/2 hr in diff directions I can be on a lake

I have a pond across the street. I also have deer up back. I just hate how the country is going.   

Canada is bigger than the USA, but only has 1/10 th the population!!

I don't know, I can't stand the dark, immigrants, that I see moving in here. Whites are even bad around here.

My neighbors suck, and I'm in an affluent area.  :bc: 

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I have a pond across the street. I also have deer up back. I just hate how the country is going.   

I don't know, I can't stand the dark, immigrants, that I see moving in here. Whites are even bad around here.

With no bus route around here the swarthies stay in the city lol. Our neighbours have normal names,drink beer and don't dress up to go to town lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, smokin george said:

With no bus route around here the swarthies stay in the city lol. Our neighbours have normal names,drink beer and don't dress up to go to town lol

Now that sounds good!! :bc:

Toronto and the GTA is nothing but a shitthole it should be fenced off with a wall and forced to separate from the rest of Canada beforre it fuck it up I live two hours East of Toronto the price of real estate is threwthe roof there's more East Indians on the streets then white people our local college is right full of them . If Alberta decide to separate I'm going with them

of course it is that is where the jobs are.  

2 minutes ago, TallCool 1 said:

Toronto and the GTA is nothing but a shitthole it should be fenced off with a wall and forced to separate from the rest of Canada beforre it fuck it up I live two hours East of Toronto the price of real estate is threwthe roof there's more East Indians on the streets then white people our local college is right full of them . If Alberta decide to separate I'm going with them

OMG!! There are a lot of Hindus around here too!! It's almost as if there was a silent Hindu migration to the USA!!! It's fucking unbelievable!! 

Yes, I can't stand them. Yes, I'm prejudiced. No one is telling me I have to accept anybody!!

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

OMG!! There are a lot of Hindus around here too!! It's almost as if there was a silent Hindu migration to the USA!!! It's fucking unbelievable!! 

Yes, I can't stand them. Yes, I'm prejudiced. No one is telling me I have to accept anybody!!

no there is not,  SMH it's like 1% of the population.  And they are hard workers and entrepreneurial

Chinese are coming out of Toronto and buying real estate in my area at stupid prices and letting sit empty just for an investment tell me that's good for the country Farms not being worked Public Schools sitting a abandoned yeah they're buying Public School . There stupid fucks. My son was in trade school a year ago in Toronto and became friends with a young man from China. I meant him seem to be Ok. Calls my son this falls want to buy his hunting guns because his wife has left him. My son says no and he get pissed off with him. Yaung says the guns on the street in Toronto have got to expensive but he will get one any way. Just fucked but lets get of more them into the country it the right thing to do.

Edited by TallCool 1

13 hours ago, irv said:

The whole GTA, Toronto, Pickering, Whitby, Ajax, Oshawa, and even further east is getting crazy!! Small towns, or what was once considered small towns an hour east of here are booming as well. 

I live off Taunton road in Oshawa and every day you'd swear it is the long weekend. Traffic everywhere and houses are going up quicker than you can blink an eye. I've seriously been thinking of moving north to get away from it all. HWY 407 is almost complete to the 115 now so it is only going to get worst out this way! Our trailer, which once took an hour and 20 minutes to get to now takes close to 2 hours.

Taunton to the 115 once took us 20 minutes before, now, easily 45 minutes or longer! :wall:

Stay put where you are or plan on moving way north if your still thinking about coming this way. Elliot Lake is looking better and better all the time to me. 

As soon as your boy goes to college it is time to get out. You will find a much more peaceful way of living in the country. Not to mention it is where the good people live.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hindus are 100x smarter than you are. 

• Haha 1

To drive from Toronto out of Ontario to the west is 1200 miles. 1000 miles of nothing with no cell service on a good portion of the main highway.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

To drive from Toronto out of Ontario to the west is 1200 miles. 1000 miles of nothing with no cell service on a good portion of the main highway.

Sounds like a nice ride.

11 hours ago, Anler said:

Imagine all of the dicks you could suck on that highway!

@Momorider cleaned up working the mens room at GM Oshawa

9 hours ago, frenchy said:

GTA is a shithole ultra liberal cesspool. Shares nothing in common with Canada proper. 

Yet Momo stays close :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2