"Without significant bipartisan support, impeachment proceedings will be a lengthy and divisive action with no resolution."

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Of course. It’s been this way since the days of Thomas Jefferson. I’m enjoying it immensely. Every day there’s a new twist and a new strategy on both sides. There’s no harm being done. Both parties will continue to slug along. 

This is your way of slowly weaseling out of being duped into thinking this impeachment/collusion farce is just in fact that. 

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Of course. It’s been this way since the days of Thomas Jefferson. I’m enjoying it immensely. Every day there’s a new twist and a new strategy on both sides. There’s no harm being done. Both parties will continue to slug along. 

You are a fucking moron all kinds of harm is being done the government is a useless pile of hackery doing nothing :finger3:

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It hasn't been this way.  You are making up lies to pretend like this is the way it works so that the dems don't seem as pathetic.  It's NOT the way it works.

How much time was invested into investigating cum stains? This is nothing new. 

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

This is your way of slowly weaseling out of being duped into thinking this impeachment/collusion farce is just in fact that. 

That’s a very odd assumption. Wrong too. I think this entire process is great. People on both sides think they know how it’s going to turn out. I like this kind of thing. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

That’s a very odd assumption. Wrong too. I think this entire process is great. People on both sides think they know how it’s going to turn out. I like this kind of thing. 

It's a noted fact that most people on the public dole enjoy wasting taxpayer time and money. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Cum stains. 

Still sour about the clintons?  LOL

And btw, it was a little over 2 months from the time they launched the impeachment inquiry until the vote.  Get your facts straight.

Edited by racer254

40 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Yep, you’re backing out slowly. :bc: 

20 minutes ago, racer254 said:

So the dems are drawing this shit out.  It isn't the way it always works like you said.

Every process is different. Trump is sleazy and lawyered up. This case in more complicated than cum stains. 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

His stupidity?  :lol: You’re the one buying into all this tripe peddled by the Democrats and media.

Exactly.  And it is just disheartening that a guy who considers himself intelligent would be such a partisan person.

Edited by racer254

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

His stupidity?  :lol: You’re the one buying into all this tripe peddled by the Democrats and media.

Really? Even Conway said she doesn’t know if there’s quid pro quo. You know that there was. The fact is that you simply think it was ok. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
32 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Really? Even Conway said she doesn’t know if there’s quid pro quo. You know that there was. The fact is that you simply think it was ok. 

Yep...she tried to evade it and talk in circles on CNN before she finally spilled it. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Exactly.  And it is just disheartening that a guy who considers himself intelligent would be such a partisan person.

That’s a terrible way to talk about Woolie.

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

We could start with the absolute absurdity of “phone transcripts” and the fact that we’ve never heard a single one of Obamas, Bush’s or anyone elses until Trump came along.....but now we’re supposed to see it as a smoking gun, AFTER anyone with even a modicum of legal knowledge would know is probably the type of language ANY president uses on a regular basis when talking to another head of state, and discussing things like spirit of cooperation, etc.., AND after we discover the complete and obvious absurd notion that a VP with a 1.5 billion dollar care package for this same head of state, didn’t just have his son land an 83 thousand dollar a month gig in a country that he didn’t speak the language, in an industry he had no experience in, and a position he supposedly didn’t even have to show up for.  Sure.  You go with that.  TDS.  You and MC have it bad.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That’s a terrible way to talk about Woolie.

I would never claim to be the brightest bulb in the box, but my wattage is surely higher than yours bub.

• Thanks 1