Check your account email address ×

Just as I had predicted.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Hmmmm......so just because they wore the uniform means they can't be criticized?   Maybe he's a Russian asset?   Or flew jets in the National Guard?   Or lost an eye while serving and now is a Congressman from Texas.

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Hmmmm......so just because they wore the uniform means they can't be criticized?   Maybe he's a Russian asset?   Or flew jets in the National Guard?   Or lost an eye while serving and now is a Congressman from Texas.

:lol2:

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Good. The questions they were going to ask sucked 

You actually think this will hurt Trump.  :lmao:  Now their one sided process will be more visible.  

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You actually think this will hurt Trump.  :lmao:  Now their one sided process will be more visible.  

Sure will.  Let the unraveling begin!  Let’s see how well Schitt and Plosi trainer their “witnesses” and “whistleblowers”.

I’m guessing this will completely unravel before Christmas.  It’s already 90% there!

24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sure will.  Let the unraveling begin!  Let’s see how well Schitt and Plosi trainer their “witnesses” and “whistleblowers”.

I’m guessing this will completely unravel before Christmas.  It’s already 90% there!

The suspense! :lol:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Glad you thinks that's funny...SMH.

I do too.  And I also think MC’s retarded Purple Heart comment is funny.  You people bash vets all day unless they meet your “standards”.  Laughable.

If the poor Dems can just figure out how to convince Americans using more military personnel as pawns......fascism can live.

Fail.

31 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Nooooo insulting a Purple Heart Patriot won’t hurt Trump at all. 

Not what I'm taling about.  

If I call you a never Trumper are you insulted?   How do you know he was?

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

bunch of bootlickers here feel that way,  right up to the point the person who wore the uniform is critical of trump or some other neocon policy

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I do too.  And I also think MC’s retarded Purple Heart comment is funny.  You people bash vets all day unless they meet your “standards”.  Laughable.

If the poor Dems can just figure out how to convince Americans using more military personnel as pawns......fascism can live.

Fail.

true story 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I love how they happen to go to the Middle East during a cease fire and their boy blows himself up right after. Trump should send them thank you cards for leading him to the guy instead of executing them later. Schitt commits “suicide” in less than a calendar year, mark my words. :lol: 

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

bunch of bootlickers here feel that way,  right up to the point the person who wore the uniform is critical of trump or some other neocon policy

Or when the they’re traitors. Has nothing to do with party affiliation (looks at McCain).