Retirement

4 minutes ago, smokin george said:

We had the wife's cousin and her husband show up on Friday pulling their rv trailer. On Sat he asked where to get gas for his truck so I went with him to town and the wife gave me a couple items to drop at a buddies place. We were there for a bit and decided to get back and soon as we pulled up there's a ton of vehicles on the road and a good 15 in the driveway. I'm thinking wtf there goes all my beer lol. The sneak had planned this party for a couple of months and pulled it off and I never had a clue. We had a great time and some alcohol got harmed lol. Now I gotta get her back for her 65th lol

Happy all that George :bc: post more 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Happy all that George :bc: post more 

She had the house all decorated,had to have been 70 friends from all over, I've got plenty of rum to try lol and a bunch of gifts. Her cousin"s with the RV said they were coming up then going camping from here lol. I cant believe nobody made a slip up. She got me good lol

20191006_130238.jpg

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, smokin george said:

We had the wife's cousin and her husband show up on Friday pulling their rv trailer. On Sat he asked where to get gas for his truck so I went with him to town and the wife gave me a couple items to drop at a buddies place. We were there for a bit and decided to get back and soon as we pulled up there's a ton of vehicles on the road and a good 15 in the driveway. I'm thinking wtf there goes all my beer lol. The sneak had planned this party for a couple of months and pulled it off and I never had a clue. We had a great time and some alcohol got harmed lol. Now I gotta get her back for her 65th lol

Very cool man.  Sounds like a pretty good surprise.  When did you retire?  

14 minutes ago, smokin george said:

She had the house all decorated,had to have been 70 friends from all over, I've got plenty of rum to try lol and a bunch of gifts. Her cousin"s with the RV said they were coming up then going camping from here lol. I cant believe nobody made a slip up. She got me good lol

20191006_130238.jpg

lol!  Congrats man.  Sounds like a cool surprise.  BTW, your new shirt is “dressier” than my entire wardrobe most of the time that I slob around.   :)

Congrats again!   :bc:

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Congrats George retirement is great the only problem is it goes by to fast....really too fast!

It's the over the hill club and working on the downward slope now lol. Gotta enjoy everyday now

7 minutes ago, smokin george said:

It's the over the hill club and working on the downward slope now lol. Gotta enjoy everyday now

Don’t listen to that spaz.  Clearly, you have much more to live for and have a better life.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, irv said:

Good stuff, George! Glad you didn't know a thing and got fooled! :bc:

Haha! You'd think all the sledding buddies that were here somebody would've let the cat outta the bag but they all ride Doo"s and are tight lipped lol. Even Dave K who was on an ATV ride showed up lol

• Like 2