Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2019-2020 Snowmobile Season Thread*****

1 hour ago, dirtybeacher said:

The Town multi use trails are at risk, especially now, with the drama in midland going on. 

Hey! That's my home town. What is the scoop there?

11 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

Hey! That's my home town. What is the scoop there?

With out going into detail,the GTA folks are moving to your home town--in droves.With alot of money. These good folks are not snowmobile friendly and the traditional locals don't get it.

2 minutes ago, smokin george said:

They're everywhere. 

Just because you came from the GTA doesn't ' mean your all bad. Collingwood happpens to be a real good example of whats going on..Hell I went to Jarvis Ci and almost considered an accepted local up here.I still don't brapp though town on my Sport.

3 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

That's real shitty. Snowmobiling brings a lot of money to those small towns

I think they will put an imaginary fence up the hill at Lorrettas and ? won't let them down. JIMO.When is the last time you where to Collingwood?

15 minutes ago, gtserider said:

Just because you came from the GTA doesn't ' mean your all bad. Collingwood happpens to be a real good example of whats going on..Hell I went to Jarvis Ci and almost considered an accepted local up here.I still don't brapp though town on my Sport.

I think they will put an imaginary fence up the hill at Lorrettas and ? won't let them down. JIMO.When is the last time you where to Collingwood?

A few years. I moved to Alberta in 2014. 

3 hours ago, Big Crappie said:

Love my old "owe me nothing" boats.

20190717_180908.jpg

that is what my cabin dock looked like a few yrs back . got sick of dealing with the paddel boat no one used but a kid for 30 min poss 1 time a yr and the pontoon no one used but 1 time a yr  . now I just have a alumacraft that gets used if my wife takes it out fishing or a bud comes up and makes me go out and look at a bobber for a few hrs or some ones kid wants to ski or tube deal 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

that is what my cabin dock looked like a few yrs back . got sick of dealing with the paddel boat no one used but a kid for 30 min poss 1 time a yr and the pontoon no one used but 1 time a yr  . now I just have a alumacraft that gets used if my wife takes it out fishing or a bud comes up and makes me go out and look at a bobber for a few hrs or some ones kid wants to ski or tube deal 

Didn't anyone ever splain to ya , ya don't need to catch fish to have a good afternoon of fishing?

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Looks like we might be heading her north on Saturday for the season kickoff.  Bring it on.  :bc: 

1AE4CD46-5DA4-439A-9169-80B5B7DBE1BC.thumb.jpeg.737dcc2d06a4ffc9dc150837feb8f442.jpeg

Jackman rideable? SNowmap was showing rangley as the jackpot winner a few days back.

15 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Thought this one was going to meet it's maker with less then 50 miles on her on Saturday.  Ride smart and ride right my friends.  

IMG_20191222_115625.jpg

Keep going :news:

14 hours ago, Anler said:

Damn, looking at the forecast and not looking good. Glad I got out this season already. I hope this shit holds up thru the weekend. 

Glad I don't make any plans for Christmas. Will be a total shit show up there this weekend and next week. Even if they get more snow, they just can't handle the traffic.

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

16 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Thought this one was going to meet it's maker with less then 50 miles on her on Saturday.  Ride smart and ride right my friends.  

IMG_20191222_115625.jpg

Nice sled.  I’ll tell ya, that lime green, that I didn’t like too much at first in that quantity, is really starting to grow on me with all these pics.

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nice sled.  I’ll tell ya, that lime green, that I didn’t like too much at first in that quantity, is really starting to grow on me with all these pics.

Yea but that gray :flush: 👎🏼

6 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Didn't anyone ever splain to ya , ya don't need to catch fish to have a good afternoon of fishing?

I do not like fishing . also i cant just sit drives me fucking nuts i am a not a sit around guy cant do it 

my wife likes to fish  she goes out on her own . 

I like fishing in salt or brackish but not at all in to Midwest fishing . prob spending every summer as a kid on the old mans comercial fishing boat in AK has somthing to do with it ? 

Edited by Ez ryder

15 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

We are trying to figure out where to go.  Want to go back to Park Rapids, but may end up in Hurley/Ironwood.

why ? it is going to snow tomarrow 

I drove back up last night and looking good around the cabin still . planning on riding to in-laws latter today . fyi still 27 and overcasr at 12:30 so no loss going on in longville at least 

Edited by Ez ryder

2 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Keep going :news:

Glad I don't make any plans for Christmas. Will be a total shit show up there this weekend and next week. Even if they get more snow, they just can't handle the traffic.

Wisconsin is alot better at maintaining their trails than Michigan and lots of those fags spend the first half of the day in the bars. That's why I go out early and come in early. If you go out to the trails that don't lead to a bar or gas station you usually don't run into as much traffic. 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Wisconsin is alot better at maintaining their trails than Michigan and lots of those fags spend the first half of the day in the bars. That's why I go out early and come in early. If you go out to the trails that don't lead to a bar or gas station you usually don't run into as much traffic. 

Been going to the UP the day after Christmas since 06. Never has it been really crowded. 

Just now, Woodtick said:

Been going to the UP the day after Christmas since 06. Never has it been really crowded. 

We shall see, with the shitty forecast maybe some will wait a week. 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

We shall see, with the shitty forecast maybe some will wait a week. 

The rain on Thursday should keep the Phaggits at home. Still a bunch of snow in the woods.

41DF007F-781B-4A00-B659-7967E9AFDDD1.png

Edited by Woodtick

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Sidnaw is calling for rain Wednesday and Thursday. :owned:

Driving up Thur and ice fishing Friday and Saturday. Picked up a bunch of meat at the butcher,for the little portable grill that will be on the ice with us. :owned:  

42 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

A lot of times it depends on snow. If few places have it , it blows. If there is snow everywhere then they are spread out.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

All depends on what the lower has for snow.  If there's rideable snow in the lower it cuts down on the traffic up there.  Lower is gonna be fucked this weekend so the UP will be a shit show.

24 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

A lot of times it depends on snow. If few places have it , it blows. If there is snow everywhere then they are spread out.

Yep.

There's a lot less traffic where he's at too