Ben how do we stop stuff like this without police?

• Platinum Contributing Member

Police are not often there to protect.   Can't be everywhere at once.   They are they however to arrest and help victims get justice.  

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Police are not often there to protect.   Can't be everywhere at once.   They are they however to arrest and help victims get justice.  

Or you carry a pistol and give a mother fucker a limp. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

The entire world is going to shit. :lol: 

And you can't wait!!!!  :lol:

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Hypothetical questions are silly at best. But if I really have to play this game, I’d call you or zam. 

Silly?  Really. Why do liberals hate science so much?  If you can't answer the question, that's fine.  If you think by not answering it makes you think you are baffling the board, well...that's fine too!  :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

And you can't wait!!!!  :lol:

Silly?  Really. Why do liberals hate science so much?  If you can't answer the question, that's fine.  If you think by not answering it makes you think you are baffling the board, well...that's fine too!  :lol: 

I played the game. I’d call you or the chain mail wizard. You two are far better qualified to intervene in a matter such as random street violence. I certainly wouldn’t want to botch the job. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I played the game. I’d call you or the chain mail wizard. You two are far better qualified to intervene in a matter such as random street violence. I certainly wouldn’t want to botch the job. 

Is hair pulling going to cut it??? If not call Don and not Xammykins 

35 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No shit.  Seriously, a group of teens will fuck you up. By themselves no....but put those evil bastards in a group and anything is possible. There’s no reasoning with that. Scary shit. 

13 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

No shit.  Seriously, a group of teens will fuck you up. By themselves no....but put those evil bastards in a group and anything is possible. There’s no reasoning with that. Scary shit. 

I'd take my chances and like them. But, I'm not a fucking coward. There's always an "equalizer" around when outnumbered.  The first one taking the hit is unlikely to ever be normal again.  The rest will scatter when they see the brain matter.  IDGAF. 

50 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No throat slitting for you, eh?   Maybe tell them to cut it out and call them "73ers!!!!"  

Make legs like french fries!!!!!!!!  :lol: 

Related image

5 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I see a group of teens and I move to the other side of the street. Especially a group of males. Nothing is more dangerous. 

Poor @ActionfigureJoe :lol:

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a87e07ef9984dd1e726

Edited by Rw06GT