Did OJ really do it?

5 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

:snack: you're getting worried because I know who you are 

P.S ur the foo doo dog riding on Polaris 550 shirt tail !!! 

1 hour ago, The One said:

P.S ur the foo doo dog riding on Polaris 550 shirt tail !!! 

I was hoping that you were actually gonna' file a suit against Kev. I would have sent his lawyer a certified check in a heartbeat. It would have been worth it to find out who you were. You would not have been a happy camper. 

Remember your big threats??? You faggot, I told Kev you were a faggot fake cunt of a guy, and not to worry. You flaked, like the faggot that you are. 

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

What in the fuck is your problem?  Why are you even here?  

He's 800 Dragon!!!! Take it to the bank. He lives for sled-sites, and he can't take the " OWNAGE, WITH POWER " that I have handed him for 12 years!!!! 

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Current sow

:lol:

OK, since you posted against my woman first, how about your skank-bag, lesbo-dyke lookin, slut bag????

YOU DREW FIRST BLOOD!!! 

2 hours ago, The One said:

Go make a payment on ur bride lmmfao !!! 

He's got a nice lady. What do you have besides some guy's butt cheeks????  

24 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

He's got a nice lady. What do you have besides some guy's butt cheeks????  

He loves coming back for the ownage the site has handed him

8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

How old is he really.  Seems younger and dumber than Frankie when he first showed up here.  

He's actually 800 dragon and hell on snow from fs1.   If you believe his shit, he is in his mid 40s pretending to be a teen.  

He threatened to sue me on fs1 I still.have the screen shot of it.  Same guy. I assume has a mental disability 

Edited by Kev144

He's a troll!!! LMAO!! He used to say he sold a chicken ranch in Ontario for 32 million!!! LMAO!! 

Said he had a Corvette and a wife who wore thong bikinis, and worked at a nuclear plant. 

Then he said she died, and left two young daughters. They were her kids, not his. Never told me what happened to the two kids. Then he said he got re-married, like a year later!!! LMAO!!!!

I think he likes sled-sites, but can't stand it when he gets " OWNED "!!!  He originally said he was 53 years old. That was 12 years ago!!

LMAO!!! He's been driven into the ground like a fencepost!!   

THE OWNAGE KILLS HIM!!!!  He is good with a pc though. Dupes, proxies, screen shots, photo shop, you name it, he can do it. 

I believe he might actually be a gay person. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I was hoping that you were actually gonna' file a suit against Kev. I would have sent his lawyer a certified check in a heartbeat. It would have been worth it to find out who you were. You would not have been a happy camper. 

Remember your big threats??? You faggot, I told Kev you were a faggot fake cunt of a guy, and not to worry. You flaked, like the faggot that you are. 

Wtf are u talking about? U are the one that has threatened  law suits 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

He's 800 Dragon!!!! Take it to the bank. He lives for sled-sites, and he can't take the " OWNAGE, WITH POWER " that I have handed him for 12 years!!!! 

Lmao I made u a offer u bailing lol

U dummy I am a kid lol

38 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

FLAKING!!! FAGGOT FLAKING!!!!

How so? U are pussy footing around take what I offered big  guy ??  Ur all yap !!! 

48 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

He's a troll!!! LMAO!! He used to say he sold a chicken ranch in Ontario for 32 million!!! LMAO!! 

Said he had a Corvette and a wife who wore thong bikinis, and worked at a nuclear plant. 

Then he said she died, and left two young daughters. They were her kids, not his. Never told me what happened to the two kids. Then he said he got re-married, like a year later!!! LMAO!!!!

I think he likes sled-sites, but can't stand it when he gets " OWNED "!!!  He originally said he was 53 years old. That was 12 years ago!!

LMAO!!! He's been driven into the ground like a fencepost!!   

THE OWNAGE KILLS HIM!!!!  He is good with a pc though. Dupes, proxies, screen shots, photo shop, you name it, he can do it. 

I believe he might actually be a gay person. 

And that has what to do with me ?

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

He's actually 800 dragon and hell on snow from fs1.   If you believe his shit, he is in his mid 40s pretending to be a teen.  

He threatened to sue me on fs1 I still.have the screen shot of it.  Same guy. I assume has a mental disability 

Actually you are 800 dragon so mouth on !!! Lmmfao 

5 minutes ago, The One said:

Actually you are 800 dragon so mouth on !!! Lmmfao 

Are you disabled?        THAT'S IT!!!

That's why you are on these sites, but yet you would never fight me!!!

OMG!!! That's the fukken answer!

You had 12 years to fight me but you would never meet for a fight!!!

OMG!!! THAT'S IT!!!                 

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

No not mental disability, but a PHYSICAL DISABILITY!!!

It all makes sense!!! That's why he would never meet up for a fight!!

I always thought he was gay, and that's why he would not fight, but now I think he's got a PHYSICAL HANDICAP!!!  

Maybe he's in a wheel-chair or somethin'!!!  THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Are you disabled?        THAT'S IT!!!

That's why you are on these sites, but yet you would never fight me!!!

OMG!!! That's the fukken answer!

You had 12 years to fight me but you would never meet for a fight!!!

OMG!!! THAT'S IT!!!                 

Lol the answer is kev144 is 800 dragon plain and simple!!! Now post up pic of yourself and your broad then I will it's that easy  !!!!

33 minutes ago, The One said:

Lol the answer is kev144 is 800 dragon plain and simple!!! Now post up pic of yourself and your broad then I will it's that easy  !!!!

giphy.gif