Did OJ really do it?

Just watched a show on VH1, with a black girl named Lil' Kim.  She chartered a massive yacht and invited all her black girlfriends. All had big asses, and they were screeching like chimpanzees when chimps go crazy when it rains, and they beat the ground with branches, while screeching. 

All they talked about was what crew guy they were gonna' get. 

Made me sick to see a gorgeous yacht defiled by fat sows. 

Disgusting. 

You kept watching... who's the actual monkey in that story, the people on the yacht or, the guy glued to the television eating microwave popcorn on his clapped out sofa?

:dunno: 

Just saying, reality TV shows like that are gayer than an AIDS shot and you couldn't look away... @Polaris 550

• Haha 5

15 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

You kept watching... who's the actual monkey in that story, the people on the yacht or, the guy glued to the television eating microwave popcorn on his clapped out sofa?

:dunno: 

Just saying, reality TV shows like that are gayer than an AIDS shot and you couldn't look away... @Polaris 550

Hey, listen faggot, I watched it for less than five minutes.

I was not eating anything, you fudge-packing nigga.

I was mainly interested in the yacht. 

I only watched long enough to get the info to post it here.

As far as my sofa, I got a piece of plywood from the garage yesterday, and put it on top of the springs so I don't sink down to the floor anymore, so FUCK YOU AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON!!!!!!!  :bigfinger::bigfinger:  FUCK YOU!!!!:bigfinger::bigfinger: FUCK YOU, AGAIN!!!!  Hope a nigga fucks you up your ass!!!  :bigfinger::bigfinger:

6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Given all the fuckery of the detectives planting evidence and their blatant lying, I’m doubting it. 

Yeah Spinny, you're right. Some guy out for a walk on South Bundy just decides to stab two strangers to death. Yeah, that's it. Double murder, no big deal. 

Ya' know, you can't suck enough. Might you just fuck off and die????  :bigfinger:

12 hours ago, Skidood said:

The prosecution fucked that up when Darden asked him to try the glove on.  They had a slam dunk case until they made that mistake 

Well he sure had no issue putting on the gloves of the killer that killed his wife.

That shoulda been a slam dunk, the gloves were dried and shrunk and would have fit...well... like a glove. It was actually frustrating watching that play out and not making them fit, it still crosses my mind every time I put on dirty dried out work gloves and they're right back to too big in 10 minutes.

Interesting video, not once did he say he didn't do it

12 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Well he sure had no issue putting on the gloves of the killer that killed his wife.

That shoulda been a slam dunk, the gloves were dried and shrunk and would have fit...well... like a glove. It was actually frustrating watching that play out and not making them fit, it still crosses my mind every time I put on dirty dried out work gloves and they're right back to too big in 10 minutes.

Interesting video, not once did he say he didn't do it

That should have never been allowed. Like you said, dried out gloves and the fact that O.J. very easily could have taken medication to retain water and swell. That was a huge mistake by the prosecution and one of the reasons we never hear from Marcia anymore. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Given all the fuckery of the detectives planting evidence and their blatant lying, I’m doubting it. 

He did it with help.   His son or Al Cowlings.  

1 hour ago, irv said:

That should have never been allowed. Like you said, dried out gloves and the fact that O.J. very easily could have taken medication to retain water and swell. That was a huge mistake by the prosecution and one of the reasons we never hear from Marcia anymore. 

He stopped taking his arthritis medication and that made his hands swell. He also had to first put on latex gloves. Not to mention he sold it big time when trying them on. 

• Like 1

Is there anybody here besides me, that thinks Nicole was a fukken punk-assed bitch, to marry that fukken asshole in the first place???

AM I THE ONLY ONE ON THIS SITE THAT THINKS THAT??????????????????

• Platinum Contributing Member

Nope.   He didn't do it.

Blood found in his Bronco

DNA at the scene

Bloody gloves matching a pair he owned.

Rare shoe's causing prints he said he never owned yet pictures of him on TV wearing them.

The fact that they used the race card to discredit evidence.

Changed his alibi

The suicide Bronco chase.

Motive, motive, motive.

A witness who said he about crashed into her near the crime scene around the time of the murder

A witness who sold him a knife 3 weeks earlier that forensics said could have been used in the murder.

OJ had historically been treated extremely well by the LAPD.  

Limo driver never seen the Bronco on the street when he arrived and seen a black man enter the property fitting Simpson's description.   Simpson claimed he was asleep.

Simpson left his Bronco outside the gate so he could sneak in.  

“If I had actually done it… I would have brought my good gloves that day. I would have thought it was shame they shrunk when I left them out on the patio, but I would have brought them just the same. They were my lucky gloves, and I would have needed them cause I was going to stab my slut of a wife… hypothetically.”

No justice in America

OJ is probably out now, eating, drinking, playin' golf, has some friends, and could even be bangin' a white bitch.

Goldmans are dying from grief. 

Blacks continue to extract our misery. 

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

No justice in America

OJ is probably out now, eating, drinking, playin' golf, has some friends, and could even be bangin' a white bitch.

Goldmans are dying from grief. 

Blacks continue to extract our misery. 

And you’re still a pathetic, flabby arm wash up. 

20 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Just watched a show on VH1, with a black girl named Lil' Kim.  She chartered a massive yacht and invited all her black girlfriends. All had big asses, and they were screeching like chimpanzees when chimps go crazy when it rains, and they beat the ground with branches, while screeching. 

All they talked about was what crew guy they were gonna' get. 

Made me sick to see a gorgeous yacht defiled by fat sows. 

Disgusting. 

I am so stealing this post and claiming I made it up as satire.