Did OJ really do it?

Motive and opportunity.

I wish I could place a bet on whether that mother-fukker killed them or not. 

Not sayin' she didn't deserve it, the fukken bitch bastard bitch. All these nice white boys out there, and she goes for OJ. Fuck her, and that stupid fuck Goldstein, for trying to get a piece of her blonde pussy. 

No way I wouldda' been anywhere near that cunt Nicole, when she had that pissed-off OJ around. 

I would go $100,000.00 that he killed her. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Who else would have killed  her? When a white married chic who is not involved with illegal shit and not hanging with gangbanger ( almost all white married chicks) gets killed. The loving husband did it., 

Yes I know that is not proof and that is why the fucker walked. But he did it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Given all the fuckery of the detectives planting evidence and their blatant lying, I’m doubting it. 

Then who did?  The ride in the bronco certainly didn't prove he was innocent.

Edited by racer254

2 minutes ago, smokin george said:

Michael Jackson did it. They found his other glove lol

The glove was the biggest joke ever. ALL LEATHER GLOVES get tight when they've been wet. They have to dry out, and get re-stretched. These gloves had been soaked in blood.  

OJ was a world-class, professional athlete. He had the power and ferocity to kill both of them like nothing. 

It was simply a case of JURY NULLIFICATION. 

Thank you black America for cheering his acquittal, it solidifies my resolve that you hate white America. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Motive and opportunity.

I wish I could place a bet on whether that mother-fukker killed them or not. 

Not sayin' she didn't deserve it, the fukken bitch bastard bitch. All these nice white boys out there, and she goes for OJ. Fuck her, and that stupid fuck Goldstein, for trying to get a piece of her blonde pussy. 

No way I wouldda' been anywhere near that cunt Nicole, when she had that pissed-off OJ around. 

I would go $100,000.00 that he killed her. 

But wouldn't pay if you were wrong 

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

The glove was the biggest joke ever. ALL LEATHER GLOVES get tight when they've been wet. They have to dry out, and get re-stretched. These gloves had been soaked in blood.  

OJ was a world-class, professional athlete. He had the power and ferocity to kill both of them like nothing. 

It was simply a case of JURY NULLIFICATION. 

Thank you black America for cheering his acquittal, it solidifies my resolve that you hate white America. 

The prosecution fucked that up when Darden asked him to try the glove on.  They had a slam dunk case until they made that mistake 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Skidood said:

The prosecution fucked that up when Darden asked him to try the glove on.  They had a slam dunk case until they made that mistake 

Maybe, but I think when they caught Furhman lying about calling someone niggers, under cross-exam by F. Lee Bailey, that was the turning point. Blacks said, FUCK YOU WHITEY, THAT'S THE JUICE!!!!

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Maybe, but I think when they caught Furhman lying about calling someone niggers, under cross-exam by F. Lee Bailey, that was the turning point. Blacks said, FUCK YOU WHITEY, THAT'S THE JUICE!!!!

And the Rodney King beating by the LAPD a few years before made the cops involved in the investigation already racist even if they were not.  Any other city, he would have been found guilty

Edited by Skidood

1 minute ago, Skidood said:

And the Rodney King beating by the LAPD a few years before made the cops involved in the investigation look racist

I kinda' feel bad for the Browns, but they were asswipes to let her marry that fukken animal in the first place.

I didn't like the Goldman boy. I didn't like his punky haircut, too cool. Kind of a punk that wouldn't want ta' hang with a farmer like me. OJ fixed his Jew ass for tryin' ta' fuck his wife.  How did that hair style work out for him? Punk-assed bitch. 

1 minute ago, Duke KaBoom said:

Who cares he did his time 

Now he's out, I think, maybe playin' golf, and could even be fukken white broads. 

Goldmans must be goin' nuts. Personally, I could nevah figure out why Goldman didn't have OJ's kids ( first ones ) capped. But that's just me. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Now he's out, I think, maybe playin' golf, and could even be fukken white broads. 

Goldmans must be goin' nuts. Personally, I could nevah figure out why Goldman didn't have OJ's kids ( first ones ) capped. But that's just me. 

Bargaining chips to keep their finger on the button