Don’t let your kids grow up to be little queers

Thanks guys. It’s seriously so much easier to just buy something new to ride around but they learn so much less. And as they learn they can make things much easier 

like for example the wife bought the kids a new pool. I didn’t even have to look at it he set it all up himself 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, hayward said:

That is awesome.  Made my day reading this. :bc:

I might add though, the kid's have to have an interest. Mine does not. He's just not a motor head like I was.

For sure. He’s always puttering on something. Seldom watches TV. 

But he has such older kid interests it segregates him a little socially. He likes trucks, quads, snowmobiling, operating equipment, building things.  Everyone else in his class just talks about video games and hockey. 

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Duke KaBoom said:

For sure. He’s always puttering on something. Seldom watches TV. 

But he has such older kid interests it segregates him a little socially. He likes trucks, quads, snowmobiling, operating equipment, building things.  Everyone else in his class just talks about video games and hockey. 

Our Jeep Wrangler had a oil pressure switch malfunction, apparently very common and my kid wanted to change it out himself, I supported it.  What a pain to get to.

476158905_WR1.thumb.jpg.85fb6e67b00335c742de22c13878acef.jpg

2001678304_WR2.thumb.jpg.6c16711313e0d7899f65f4299ce139ab.jpg

643185287_WR3.thumb.jpg.33fca304044372d6ca696c9d2de079ad.jpg

Now he is flying these.:bc:

What is a parent gonna do.

Plane.thumb.jpg.cf858b667857160feeca07cc8753161b.jpg

• Like 2

• Gold Member

Good on you sludgy!  :bc:

My 13 year old nephew is scared of his own shadow because my sil wont let him do anything "too dangerous" but the kid can play fortnight like nobody's business. Pretty sad if you ask me.

My 12 & 14 year old nieces on the other hand drive a 15ft Boston Whaler all around the lake with their friends going skiing and tubing, having a blast all day long.

Just now, Kivalo said:

Good on you sludgy!  :bc:

My 13 year old nephew is scared of his own shadow because my sil wont let him do anything "too dangerous" but the kid can play fortnight like nobody's business. Pretty sad if you ask me.

My 12 & 14 year old nieces on the other hand drive a 15ft Boston Whaler all around the lake with their friends going skiing and tubing, having a blast all day long.

hell these days their scholarships for playing fortnite.  I know a couple kids on them and another whose a pro NBA 2k player

46 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Awesome, my kid is definately the most mechanically inclined among his friends and I support him 100%.  Good for you Sludgy.:bc:

39 minutes ago, Duke KaBoom said:

Thanks guys. It’s seriously so much easier to just buy something new to ride around but they learn so much less. And as they learn they can make things much easier 

like for example the wife bought the kids a new pool. I didn’t even have to look at it he set it all up himself 

1 minute ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

must be made out of carbon fiber :D 

I saw a little trailer full of them a few weeks ago.  They looked like little pointy bath tubs.  I just laughed and thought....BarbieHands.  :lmao:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Duke KaBoom said:

Lol a 250R. Death 

did you noticed alot of 3 wheelers are gaining value like crazy lately ? check this one out. not a 250R but still quite desirable model to have. 

https://vermont.craigslist.org/snw/d/salisbury-1986-honda-atc-200x-one-owner/6894393074.html

43 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Our Jeep Wrangler had a oil pressure switch malfunction, apparently very common and my kid wanted to change it out himself, I supported it.  What a pain to get to.

476158905_WR1.thumb.jpg.85fb6e67b00335c742de22c13878acef.jpg

2001678304_WR2.thumb.jpg.6c16711313e0d7899f65f4299ce139ab.jpg

643185287_WR3.thumb.jpg.33fca304044372d6ca696c9d2de079ad.jpg

Now he is flying these.:bc:

What is a parent gonna do.

Plane.thumb.jpg.cf858b667857160feeca07cc8753161b.jpg

The oil cooler it screws into is even more prone to failure.  Not a bad a job after you have  done one.  Good on him. 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

hell these days their scholarships for playing fortnite.  I know a couple kids on them and another whose a pro NBA 2k player

Professional video game player... What is the world coming to?