Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Anler said:

So let people die? 

Depends. some aer given Narcan multiple times a week. And many of them are going to be dead within a yr , or never have productive lives anyways. Like it or not the truth of the matter is 30% of junkies are the walking dead.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I know you’re short but right over

your head.

It didn't go over my head in the least.  Drugs shouldn't be as expensive as they are but they shouldn't be free either.  And yes, once you've tried to help someone off of heroin and they decide to get back on the shit it's time to let them die.  Why should society pay the huge cost of heroin addiction?  And I'm not just talking about the cost of the drugs.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Depends. some aer given Narcan multiple times a week. And many of them are going to be dead within a yr , or never have productive lives anyways. Like it or not the truth of the matter is 30% of junkies are the walking dead.

And the people who need medicine they cant afford? 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

It didn't go over my head in the least.  Drugs shouldn't be as expensive as they are but they shouldn't be free either.  And yes, once you've tried to help someone off of heroin and they decide to get back on the shit it's time to let them die.  Why should society pay the huge cost of heroin addiction?  And I'm not just talking about the cost of the drugs.  

Ok...so lash out about the free narcan and where does that give you..oh yeah still getting fleeced on your insulin. The Heroin addict ain’t the enemy.

Ok...so lash out about the free narcan and where does that give you..oh yeah still getting fleeced on your insulin. The Heroin addict ain’t the enemy.

That is complete bull shit.  The heroin addict is my enemy.  Enemy #1 as a matter of fact.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

That is complete bull shit.  The heroin addict is my enemy.  Enemy #1 as a matter of fact.  

Jesus Christ you are being thick today...fine they can be your enemy but what does that have to do with diabetics getting ripped off?

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Jesus Christ you are being thick today...fine they can be your enemy but what does that have to do with diabetics getting ripped off?

Huge $ being spent on junkies could be spent on those with other illnesses.

• Thanks 1

Also my enemy!

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Instead of giving them a shot of narcan the paramedics should just take a big dump in their mouths!!!!11

• Haha 2

Just now, steve from amherst said:

So if they didn’t hand out Narcan to od victims insulin would be cheap...you go with that.