• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

no-inside-eating.jpg.jpeg

Brilliant.    that is what we did last weekend.  this Friday we have a little igloo reserved. big spacious  restaurants empty inside, with people packed shoulder to shoulder in tent.  

14 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

government is going to give them relief from any liability over the rushed virus.  

I'd call shennigans on that release of liability,  but guberment did want a vaccine at warp speed. Corners may have been cut.

I got a bunch of the  vaccines, five  I think, in 2017.  Had too. The exercise was in an area that drew red flags, and the Forces went through members docs. Found out I had no record of vaccinations. I'd had them, but it was mandatory to have records of such.

No big deal.

Obviously not an anti-vaxxer...but I'm a gonna wait until a bunch of others take it and get it late in the game.

15 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

I'd call shennigans on that release of liability,  but guberment did want a vaccine at warp speed. Corners may have been cut.

I got a bunch of the  vaccines, five  I think, in 2017.  Had too. The exercise was in an area that drew red flags, and the Forces went through members docs. Found out I had no record of vaccinations. I'd had them, but it was mandatory to have records of such.

No big deal.

Obviously not an anti-vaxxer...but I'm a gonna wait until a bunch of others take it and get it late in the game.

agreed,  experiment on the old and the raging liberals who bow down to the government.  If it kills them off no real loss.  

• Like 1