Meme thread

I once went to a Mexican restaurant in Pierre, South Dakota that a co-worker was raving about. Literally the worst Mexican food I have ever had. It was so disgusting I ate half of it and left. Place was fucking packed with people too, it was unbelievable. :lol:

That place you posted looks excellent @Woodtick :bc:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I have a feeling you aren't far off.  Big cities have great mexican food. They have great food of all flavors.  One of my favorite things about big cities is all the great food.  

Completely agree, it's one of the best things about cities. :bc:

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

Find your local farm area that employs a bunch of Mexicans and befriend them.

I've had plenty of good Mexican food here in SD(made by Mexicans) and elsewhere in the US. Was just interested in what Tom has had. :bc:

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

I am positive there is good mexican food in and around Chicago.  

My son has a lot of Mexican buds and they know where to go. Tacos El Norte on Rand road and taco burrito king by O’hare are my favorites.

Look me up next time you’re here AK and dinner is on me. 

:bc: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Completely agree, it's one of the best things about cities. :bc:

I've had plenty of good Mexican food here in SD(made by Mexicans) and elsewhere in the US. Was just interested in what Tom has had. :bc:

I eat mexican food at least once a week.  I've eaten mexican food at every restaurant in Havasu now.  Several more than once.  Azul Agave is good.  Javelinas is good.  Neither are great.  Azuls and Casa Serranos both have great tacos on taco Tuesday.  $1.25 each.  Big.  Beef, Chicken, Pork.  $3.00 Margs.  Free chips, salsa and beans.  You can feel pretty good for $10.  $15 if you double shot the Margs.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Edmo said:

My son has a lot of Mexican buds and they know where to go. Tacos El Norte on Rand road and taco burrito king by O’hare are my favorites.

Look me up next time you’re here AK and dinner is on me. 

:bc: 

Will do for sure.  We should hook up with Tick and Anler and the gang and get all fired up on Tequila.  :bc: 

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Will do for sure.  We should hook up with Tick and Anler and the gang and get all fired up on Tequila.  :bc: 

You know it!

• Like 1

Best Mexican food I've ever had was a place in Norwalk Ohio. Don't remember that name of it , but it was amazing.  Needed a translator to order, but was worth it. 

There's some really good Mexican food down in Mexico Town in Detroit. I'm sure @Edmo has been there :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Best Mexican food I've ever had was a place in Norwalk Ohio. Don't remember that name of it , but it was amazing.  Needed a translator to order, but was worth it. 

There's some really good Mexican food down in Mexico Town in Detroit. I'm sure @Edmo has been there :bc:

Jalopeneo's in Pontiac is pretty good food and there's a good Mexican market in that area also. There used to be a decent place between 29 and 30 mile on Van Dyke. Started out as a taco truck I believe that had good tacos :dunno: 

Xochimilco in Detroit was always a place we'd go to in years past

Edited by Skidooski
  • Like 1