Meme thread

10 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

998016867_giphy.gif.cf(8).gif.81020a7c72077af89d71371d2f0e3f16.gif

Not me.   Not only is she dumb as fuck. She fugly too. :puke:

Lol, you’re fucking high. Say what you will about her politics but she’s far from ugly. Unless you’re only going by cherry picked right wing pictures.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

8 hours ago, motonoggin said:

53853943_2225222067740419_6296675381697052672_n.jpg

He’s the perfect Dem candidate. What does that say about them??? 

8 hours ago, motonoggin said:

If he can't beat Cruz he's not going to beat Trump

Idk man.. I think he stands a chance. He almost beat Cruz in TX. How does that play out in the Midwest? I think he can take him. 

6 hours ago, SSFB said:

Lol, you’re fucking high. Say what you will about her politics but she’s far from ugly. Unless you’re only going by cherry picked right wing pictures.

She's not the slightest bit attractive IMO.  

5 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Idk man.. I think he stands a chance. He almost beat Cruz in TX. How does that play out in the Midwest? I think he can take him. 

He could be the perfect Dem candidate.  He resembles Obama in a lot of ways.  A perfect empty suit the weak can get behind while the Dems pull his strings from the rear. Who knows.  That party is so splintered with self hate....they don’t know what they even want anymore.

20 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

She's not the slightest bit attractive IMO.  

I’ve seen some pics where she looks better than others.  But really, no..she’s wonky eyed and weird looking with a face full of dents, gums and teeth.  She’s like that chic across the bar you spotted and you start to make your way over.  On the way you see her laughing and talking with friends, by the time you make eye contact with her, you I instictively and rapidly make a left turn toward he bathroom and go the long way back around to your buddies so as to avoid her.

:lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He could be the perfect Dem candidate.  He resembles Obama in a lot of ways.  A perfect empty suit the weak can get behind while the Dems pull his strings from the rear. Who knows.  That party is so splintered with self hate....they don’t know what they even want anymore.

I’ve seen some pics where she looks better than others.  But really, no..she’s wonky eyed and weird looking with a face full of dents, gums and teeth.  She’s like that chic across the bar you spotted and you start to make your way over.  On the way you see her laughing and talking with friends, by the time you make eye contact with her, you I instictively and rapidly make a left turn toward he bathroom and go the long way back around to your buddies so as to avoid her.

Her voice alone would have me staying far away.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

FB_IMG_1552693997448.thumb.jpg.301b74f92b15df4a6c8fa029f2a980ad.jpg

BINGO! :bc:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He is left wing dubya but can talk and follow a script. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Anler said:

He is left wing dubya but can talk and follow a script. 

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dubya couldn't follow a script.  

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Dubya couldn't walk and chew gum. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Dubya couldn't walk and chew gum. 

He was a smart man but a goof....and he knew it.  That's what made him appealing.  Self reflection and realization.  Obama lacked it...and so does Trump

Just now, DAVE said:

He was funny though....gotta admit that.

Me and my old man used to joke and laugh that his speech writers would cringe every time he stepped up to the mic.  Nobody ever knew what was coming from his mouth...not even him!  :lmao:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He was a smart man but a goof....and he knew it.  That's what made him appealing.  Self reflection and realization.  Obama lacked it...and so does Trump

Me and my old man used to joke and laugh that his speech writers would cringe every time he stepped up to the mic.  Nobody ever knew what was coming from his mouth...not even him!  :lmao:

A smart man...really? 

He was gut hooked by Cheney and others a created the worst foreign policy disaster in US History.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

A smart man...really? 

He was gut hooked by Cheney and others a created the word foreign policy disaster in US History.

Intelligent is what I meant.  There's a difference.  Cheney is a smart man.  Nay...a brilliant man.  A king manipulator.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Intelligent is what I meant.  There's a difference.  Cheney is a smart man.  Nay...a brilliant man.  A king manipulator.

Cheney is some sort of evil Svengali....really quite amazing.

Cheney is some sort of evil Svengali....really quite amazing.

Cheney is almost the perfect sociopath....and one with lots of power.  The scariest of them all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dubya did more damage to this country than any other president in the last 50 years. Yeah he was a genius. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Anler said:

Dubya did more damage to this country than any other president in the last 50 years. Yeah he was a genius. 

Well, he did bring us Obama so...yeah....your comment certainly brings some truth to it.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Well, he did bring us Obama so...yeah....your comment certainly brings some truth to it.  

That is stupid even for you.

That is stupid even for you.

Look...I'm busy right now looking for a god damb pic I lost!  Go play "Pretend Woke" with your buddies.  I'll get back to you...if I feel like it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1