• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

An airplane was about to crash. There were 4 passengers on board, but only 3 parachutes. The 1st passenger said "I am Eli Manning and my millions of fans need me, and I can't afford to die." So he took the 1st pack and left the plane. The 2nd passenger, Donald Trump, said, "I am the newly-elected U.S. President, and I am the smartest President in American history, so my people don't want me to die." He took the 2nd pack and jumped out of the plane. The 3rd passenger, the Pope, said to the 4th passenger, a 10 year old schoolboy, "My son, I am old and don't have many years left, you have more years ahead so I will sacrifice my life and let you have the last parachute." The little boy said, "That's okay, Your Holiness, there's a parachute left for you. America 's smartest President took my schoolbag

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, SSFB said:

I needed some new furniture. Bought a power reclining leather sofa and dining room table with 4 chairs. :bc:

You should have just bought one chair, you miserable loner dweeb. :ashamed:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good god what a passel of cunts over there at CNN.😂

CNN actually presented a very balanced and realistic report on that. They agreed he needed to send a message that he would not be intimidated by a Taliban resurgence. 2 weeks prior he pulled his 9mm at a  firefight in a compound where the police chief was killed.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/world/2018/11/22/afghanistan-assault-rifle-photo-starr-vpx.cnn

Edited by Snake