• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Cable / insurance companies are the worse for penalizing you for being a long loyal customer. 

I just picked up a Roku to give it a test run.  If I can pick up the local hockey channels, gonna tell cable to suck it.  Can't wait to see how they fuck me on their stand alone Wifi rates.  :wall:

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I just picked up a Roku to give it a test run.  If I can pick up the local hockey channels, gonna tell cable to suck it.  Can't wait to see how they fuck me on their stand alone Wifi rates.  :wall:

Depending on your service area, Verizon does unlimited data through your phone. Get a wireless adapter and stream straight to your TV. (Works with tablets too). That's what I do.

6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

My phone , tv and net went up to $230. I feel like a rape victom

Seriously, that's ridiculous. No cable, internet or phone here, I do the above mentioned post.

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

We got a fire stick.  My wife is relentless in her fight with cable company and their constant rate hikes, for being a good customer.

Recently told them to shove all their channels up their ass. It was cheaper to get internet with basic channels.....minus the MLB / HD channels that we actually watched. Of course.

Dicks.

4 hours ago, Cold War said:

Cable / insurance companies are the worse for penalizing you for being a long loyal customer. 

$400/year more for DirecTV's middle package with 2 boxes then it was for gas and electric for our house. 

The AC and heat run pretty constant and we aren't shy about using the gas fireplace in the winter. 

That doesn't include internet or a landline...

6 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

$400/year more for DirecTV's middle package with 2 boxes then it was for gas and electric for our house. 

The AC and heat run pretty constant and we aren't shy about using the gas fireplace in the winter. 

That doesn't include internet or a landline...

You must have some very good gas and electric rates.  We have middle of the road DTV with 2 boxes, $119 per month.

Neal

5 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

You must have some very good gas and electric rates.  We have middle of the road DTV with 2 boxes, $119 per month.

Neal

If I'm deciphering the bill right, including taxes and fees and whatnot, $.71/therm for gas, $.151/kWh for the juice.