Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

e631768a3de4f2ba.png

:lol: 

"The most elegant, well spoken and poised FLOTUS ever."  -Libtwat media on EVERY occasion.  :lmao: She was racist, ghetto trash but, he did make me feel sorry for Barry.  I wonder what he looked like before she ate his head off after mating?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snake said:

From all I can see... Smales and Ginger... :dunno:

You’re really hung up on this ‘eh MoeMoe...posting it here and next door....weird.🤷🏻
BTW why would I have tickets considering I think the whole thing is ludicrous and you’re the one still blathering about audits and voter fraud.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

43 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You’re really hung up on this ‘eh MoeMoe...posting it here and next door....weird.🤷🏻
BTW why would I have tickets considering I think the whole thing is ludicrous and you’re the one still blathering about audits and voter fraud.

I'm going to also post a link to there.

https://teambellypan.invisionzone.com/forum/2-blood-tooth-slurpy/

You have spent some time on this 'over here, over there' deal. Why do you feel the need to report to the resident population what is going on somewhere else? Are you really so insecure as to try and turn members of a site on another based on what is going on at butthurtisland? "ERMAGERD!!!! You should see Snake OOOVVVEEERRRTTTHHHHHEEEEERRREEEE!!!!!!"

Grow the fuck up ya pansy, do your own bidding....

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Snake said:

You have spent some time on this 'over here, over there' deal. Why do you feel the need to report to the resident population what is going on somewhere else? Are you really so insecure as to try and turn members of a site on another based on what is going on at butthurtisland? "ERMAGERD!!!! You should see Snake OOOVVVEEERRRTTTHHHHHEEEEERRREEEE!!!!!!"

Hahaha...what a self important douchebag !!😂😂

D6308490-76A6-4151-AD29-7CBDB2F4D6D9.gif.978f13a18b8f25707534c09e52d3f319.gif

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 hours ago, Snake said:

:lmao:

ouch.

22 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hahaha...what a self important dipshit!!!😂😂

You know something…you used to be much better at comebacks.  I miss the old Snacks from years ago.  If I ever find a cure for TDS, I’m giving to your first!  :bc: