Meme thread

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Cold War said:

We are just fucked.  My wife actually got hauled into the main bosses office because of complaints over her standards being too high.  She was told others couldn’t work as hard as her and she should strive more for mediocrity. This is at a Hospital.  SMH. 

Couldn't work as hard as her? So they asked her to dial it back?

What in the fuck!?!?!  :bashhead:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You know in a normal world this would get her a raise or promotion, but noooooo you better dumb it down a little.

Just now, Skidooski said:

Yup,  she was making the lazy employees feel bad.  Another girl who works in different department finally had enough with two other employees calling in on Monday&Friday.  The boss sits them all down and starts with ... It is some peoples perspective  that others are calling in too much.  :lol:

she is actually going in and changing their call in to a K day because it would be mandatory firing for calling in that much, but the problem person is the one who is complaining about having to pick up the slack.  Management is all about avoiding conflict now.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

You know in a normal world this would get her a raise or promotion, but noooooo you better dumb it down a little.

What a fucked up world we live in now  SMH

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Yup,  she was making the lazy employees feel bad.  Another girl who works in different department finally had enough with two other employees calling in on Monday&Friday.  The boss sits them all down and starts with ... It is some peoples perspective  that others are calling in too much.  :lol:

she is actually going in and changing their call in to a K day because it would be mandatory firing for calling in that much, but the problem person is the one who is complaining about having to pick up the slack.  Management is all about avoiding conflict now.  

Rewarding the lazy, incompetent or whatever then penalizing the productive good hard working people, especially in a hospital, is absolutely mind numbing for me to think about. A good friend of mine tells me similar stories about the hospital she works at about the lazy ones who call in sick repeatedly. 

"He listen, you're doing too good of a job, working too hard and making the others look bad so we'll need you to throttle back"  :suicide:

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

We are just fucked.  My wife actually got hauled into the main bosses office because of complaints over her standards being too high.  She was told others couldn’t work as hard as her and she should strive more for mediocrity. This is at a Hospital.  SMH. 

Funny as mine was written up for trying to get her "team" to step it up. She's 58 and the team is 30ish. She's too demanding and they just don't have her work ethic or drive is what she was told. Striving for success and earning it is passe. Mind you these are sales people. Pitiful really and indefensible as well.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Funny as mine was written up for trying to get her "team" to step it up. She's 58 and the team is 30ish. She's too demanding and they just don't have her work ethic or drive is what she was told. Striving for success and earning it is passe. Mind you these are sales people. Pitiful really and indefensible as well.

It really is amazing.   I could tell stories all day. .  I won’t even get into the girls that hire in from downtown.  Any kind of a comment about them doing their job and they are running to HR to lodge a racism complaint.  I hope to God, I never have to go in hospital.  Sadly,  this the best one in the area by far.  Downtown is a joke. 

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Lol, Mexicans are bombing us and taking our homes now? 

No!  :lol:

we are bombing other countries for other people trying to take their country by force, while we let others stroll on in here and pay for it. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Lol, Mexicans are bombing us and taking our homes now? 

Yes and when they are done they are mowing our grass, cleaning our houses and watching our kids. Bastards!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Yes and when they are done they are mowing our grass, cleaning our houses and watching our kids. Bastards!

and stealing our hubcaps and selling us meth.  We need them.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Of course!  They are all hard working people.  Not a single one is a criminal!!!

I let a dozen  walk right into my house and make their selves at home.