• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

On 4/23/2021 at 11:44 AM, joesale said:

image.png.520674a31d6902b55b2bc85a4600a933.png

I posted about this on face book and provided numerous articles talking about it but face book completely removed every bit of it telling me it doesn't comply with their community standards. They didn't tell me that it was fake news, untrue, made up, or anything like that, just that it didn't meet their community standards??

Not that I didn't already know this, but it became more clear than ever that they, and numerous others, don't want the truth out there or to be known. :$

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, irv said:

I posted about this on face book and provided numerous articles talking about it but face book completely removed every bit of it telling me it doesn't comply with their community standards. They didn't tell me that it was fake news, untrue, made up, or anything like that, just that it didn't meet their community standards??

Not that I didn't already know this, but it became more clear than ever that they, and numerous others, don't want the truth out there or to be known. :$

That's for sure. One of my friends spends more time in the Facebook jail than actually posting. 

1 minute ago, joesale said:

That's for sure. One of my friends spends more time in the Facebook jail than actually posting. 

Yep, I know someone that does as well. It is clear to me he has been flagged and has a constant eye on him as he can't even send me things through messenger. When he does post something that is allowed, it is usually a couple/few days before anyone can see it. I've been banned from a couple global warming sites after I've asked some tough questions that they won't answer. I can't even use the like button nor, of course, can I comment. The brainwashing, biased news and lies that are being fed to the masses is sickening!  

2 hours ago, joesale said:

image.png.7165bb7aadc67f7c8a15e2655318a374.png

I fully blame that bastard Trump for handing us this fukkin abomination of Biden/Harris.

The punk bastard threw the country away. Basically a dumb, egotistical bastard. 

I hadn't voted for 30 years. 

I voted for Trump in 2020. 

Sonofabastard bitch, motherfukker. 

2 hours ago, irv said:

Yep, I know someone that does as well. It is clear to me he has been flagged and has a constant eye on him as he can't even send me things through messenger. When he does post something that is allowed, it is usually a couple/few days before anyone can see it. I've been banned from a couple global warming sites after I've asked some tough questions that they won't answer. I can't even use the like button nor, of course, can I comment. The brainwashing, biased news and lies that are being fed to the masses is sickening!  

Maybe they don't like you 'cause you don't answer questions properly about a GENERLINK.   :dunno:

• Gold Member
32 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I fully blame that bastard Trump for handing us this fukkin abomination of Biden/Harris.

The punk bastard threw the country away. Basically a dumb, egotistical bastard. 

I hadn't voted for 30 years. 

I voted for Trump in 2020. 

Sonofabastard bitch, motherfukker. 

Honestly,  there's not  been a good  choice for  any political  office since I have been  voting. I'm  60 years old. "They" whoever that is, let's  us believe  we have a choice on the best of course, of all the worst.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, joesale said:

Honestly,  there's not  been a good  choice for  any political  office since I have been  voting. I'm  60 years old. "They" whoever that is, let's  us believe  we have a choice on the best of course, of all the worst.

I just posted exactly what you did. We must have been typing at the exact same time. It's in the thread about the white house.

Right on Bro' X 1000!!!!

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Can someone explain this?  :lol: 

180074906_10225870283802192_5506428996804451039_n.thumb.jpg.3508a53737286d34f6d21bb8584d10f3.jpg

Yes.  Everyone is stuck at home looking at home improvement projects that require lumber.  If people are stuck at home they want to be in a nice house which fuels the real estate market.  Low interest rates pour gasoline on the already hot housing market.  Since the lumber is being financed at 2-3% in a half million dollar project, no one cares what it costs.

The lumber mills know they can charge whatever they want since people will buy it anyways.  Demand has far surpassed what the mills can turn out.  Resins for things like OSB are also in short supply.  Forget about doing any projects that require a significant amount of lumber.  Focus on things like painting, fixtures, landscaping, etc.

image.thumb.png.6f05a49411673183e877ac6f78f4b1c3.png

• Platinum Contributing Member
32 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Yes.  Everyone is stuck at home looking at home improvement projects that require lumber.  If people are stuck at home they want to be in a nice house which fuels the real estate market.  Low interest rates pour gasoline on the already hot housing market.  Since the lumber is being financed at 2-3% in a half million dollar project, no one cares what it costs.

The lumber mills know they can charge whatever they want since people will buy it anyways.  Demand has far surpassed what the mills can turn out.  Resins for things like OSB are also in short supply.  Forget about doing any projects that require a significant amount of lumber.  Focus on things like painting, fixtures, landscaping, etc.

image.thumb.png.6f05a49411673183e877ac6f78f4b1c3.png

Just crazy what affects a pandemic has. Everything has just sky rocketed in price.