• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

11 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Truth, I've always said.............."an intelligent person with no conscience is a dangerous person"

False- plenty of unnecessary medicine is being delivered at huge cost to the insurers and the government.  Someone has to try to control it.  

1 hour ago, Anler said:

What's he scared of?

I had a g/f like that many years ago. When her brain was somewhat functioning, it was a blast. Drink, fuck, figure out new ways to fuck, etc. 

But when her brain went into meltdown mode, she was drink, fuck, try to kill. 

Gotta do it once in your life, but dont hang around to long. 

8 minutes ago, Legend said:

I had a g/f like that many years ago. When her brain was somewhat functioning, it was a blast. Drink, fuck, figure out new ways to fuck, etc. 

Ive never been with a chick like that but I have several friends who have. They got caught up in the pussy but the bitches eventually end up trying to ruin them. I can think of 2 right now who have criminal records and bankruptcies because of crazy broads.  

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

Ive never been with a chick like that but I have several friends who have. They got caught up in the pussy but the bitches eventually end up trying to ruin them. I can think of 2 right now who have criminal records and bankruptcies because of crazy broads.  

She was the only g/f i had that i got into bar fights about. Bat shit crazy is the perfect way to describe her. I never had cops involved, but I have no doubt that if I was still with her I would have a record and spent time in jail.

• Platinum Contributing Member
52 minutes ago, Legend said:

I had a marriage sort of like that once  :lol: 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

False- plenty of unnecessary medicine is being delivered at huge cost to the insurers and the government.  Someone has to try to control it.  

Bullshit, health insurance companies are a big part of what's wrong with healthcare costs and you can simply start with excessive administration.........way too many dead weight paper pushers.

44 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Bullshit, health insurance companies are a big part of what's wrong with healthcare costs and you can simply start with excessive administration.........way too many dead weight paper pushers.

They are definitely part of the problem. they have an incestuous relationship with health care providers. 

15 hours ago, motonoggin said:

You know what it does mean

It means for healthy Americans like me there's zero to worry about

You know what else it means that mask up and stay home was the wrong thing to do

You know what else it means that the message should have been get strong get healthy getting shape, not stay home and cower and put a diaper on your face