Meme thread

5 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Lmao.....oh sure the grocery stores are wide open and operating as normal during the riots and if so she got what she deserved for shopping during the animals play time...... a little collateral damage

I thought the commies were cool with a few eggs getting broken while making the omlette...

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

I don't think he's racist either but that word means absolutely nothing and everything these days, so who knows. Like why are white clouds peaceful and dark clouds scary? Racism... 🤣 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

TBH i don't really think trumps a racist.  Unaware,  blind,  over his head-  absolutely.  

This may all be true tonite extent or another, and can certainly be applied to the POTUS also (and turbine before that), the fact that his wordsmith ability is on grade 3, well, it doesn’t help.  My god.  At least Obama just got quiet when he was off script.  

8 minutes ago, Matt said:

I don't think he's racist either but that word means absolutely nothing and everything these days, so who knows. Like why are white clouds peaceful and dark clouds scary? Racism... 🤣 

Exactly.

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

17CFB8C9-E73E-44DC-BDDA-70573435D05E.png

🤣

My kid said something about 12 yesterday and I had to ask her what it meant....I said WTF happened to 5-0? Damn I feel old. 

1 hour ago, franks pond said:

biblee.jpg

Yes I cried but I dont remember Clinton doing that while threatening to dispatch the military on the people. :dunno: