A member trade with TBP???

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Holy fucking shit!!!!

You think in nuts for posting some of these gifs.  Just think of the level of nuts you have to be to create some of these gems.:lol:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It was a hard choice.....there were so many faggot retards here like woodtick and derpbroski

I tried to convince everyone they were cool but their posts torpedoed my efforts

I want to trade you but I also don’t want you to leave here....EVER!!!!

I’m going to try and trade Anler tho...you can white knight for Jimmy.  Let’s face it, Anler is the weak link in your circle anyway.

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It was a hard choice.....there were so many faggot retards here like woodtick and derpbroski

I tried to convince everyone they were cool but their posts torpedoed my efforts

A924E1C4-E1BF-4538-BF6A-7C1E91B1A421.gif

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I want to trade you but I also don’t want you to leave here....EVER!!!!

I’m going to try and trade Anler tho...you can white knight for Jimmy.  Let’s face it, Anler is the weak link in your circle anyway.

Somebody is a little butthurt from the daily thrashings analer has been handing out. ... :news:

Just now, Anler said:

Somebody is a little butthurt from the daily thrashings analer has been handing out. ... :news:

Lol...Inlikento test you by not notifying you just to see if you are paying attention.

NOW... YOU have been handing them out? R U Sure?  Your own threads tap yourself out!!!!  :lmao:

Markle/Merkel.  :lol2:

1 minute ago, Anler said:

:lol: I’m afraid of the taxes I’m going to have to pay on all of this ownage inventory I’m accumulating.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Lol...Inlikento test you by not notifying you just to see if you are paying attention.

NOW... YOU have been handing them out? R U Sure?  Your own threads tap yourself out!!!!  :lmao:

Markle/Merkel.  :lol2:

Bro you are basically retarded and without shame otherwise you wouldn't type the never ending gibberish you do. 

TBP? Fuck them. Pipes is a good kid, but he doesn't hang here anymore. 

Scooter is a bitch, fukken whore bastid!!! He booted me 'cause I posted something about Newfie's step-daughter, after Newfie posted a pic of her ass. Now, was that right!!!

Scooter is a bitch bastid, I hate him. The dirty bastid!!!

Woofie has also been a back-stabber to me. I also hate Woofie. I hope he loses money on Team Belly Fags.

Woofie wanted to PUNCH MY TICKET all along. Fuck Woofie, fuck Scooter, and fuck that worthless PIECE OF SHIT sled-site, TEAM BUTT FUCKERS!!

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Scooter is a bitch, fukken whore bastid!!! He booted me 'cause I posted something about Newfie's step-daughter, after Newfie posted a pic of her ass. Now, was that right!!!

Woofie has also been a back-stabber to me. I also hate Woofie. I hope he loses money on Team Belly Fags.

Woofie wanted to PUNCH MY TICKET all along. Fuck Woofie, fuck Scooter, and fuck that worthless PIECE OF SHIT sled-site, TEAM BUTT FUCKERS!!

You aren’t helping me.  Stop decreasing your trade value!!!!!!!!  :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Yeah it's my fault Woodcock.....GMAFB. As Joel said the biggest complaint over there is that are too many political threads here and I heard that same thing when I used to go there. 

IMG_4617.JPG.65102c225ed72defe0261148cb3bd03a.JPG

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

How would I lose money?  Sorry you didnt make the cut Billy Bagadonuts.     :snack: 

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

:owned:

Just now, Zambroski said:

You aren’t helping me.  Stop decreasing your trade value!!!!!!!!  :lmao:

You can't trade me!! I've been BANNED from that rinky-dink, two-bit, dog and pony show!!

LMAO!!! Yeah, TEAM BELLY FAGS!!!!!!

I hope Woofie loses money on that shithole operation. It serves him right. I SAY BOYCOTT:

Team Belly Faggots!!!!

Boycott, the bastids!!! 

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Well, several of them have said they don't come over and visit because they don't like the constant political threads. 

All that says is that they can't help but respond to those threads and that's on nobody but them. 

Neither do I but I still have fun :dunno:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You can't trade me!! I've been BANNED from that rinky-dink, two-bit, dog and pony show!!

LMAO!!! Yeah, TEAM BELLY FAGS!!!!!!

I hope Woofie loses money on that shithole operation. It serves him right. I SAY BOYCOTT:

Team Belly Faggots!!!!

Boycott, the bastids!!! 

Details aren’t worked out yet.  Past infractions is up for negotiation.  

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

We need some fresh blood here.  Who can we trade TBP to get @bussman and @frenchy?  We can sweeten the deal if we also agree to take that red rocket dude too I think.

I didn’t think it would take 6 hours for this thread to go to full shit show?:lol:

Just now, Woodtick said:

I didn’t think it would take 6 hours for this thread to go to full shit show?:lol:

Well, it was a serious thread but...you know.....

I think I can fake Scooter out a bit and get a decent deal for Spinner, MC and Anler.  All three for Bussman.  Run that up the flagpole over there,  mmmmm...k?

1 minute ago, Anler said:

:owned:

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

How would I lose money?  Sorry you didnt make the cut Billy Bagadonuts.     :snack: 

Don't you have to pay for server space of some kind? I don't know how sled-sites run. 

Anyway, I hope you lose money. I really do. Not only did your bitch Scooter boot me, but you tried to knife me when it looked like I was down and out!!!  But whoa, my buds pulled me from the ashes, and I saw what you posted against me!!!   

Make what cut, you fat bastid???

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, it was a serious thread but...you know.....

I think I can fake Scooter out a bit and get a decent deal for Spinner, MC and Anler.  All three for Bussman.  Run that up the flagpole over there,  mmmmm...k?

If you don't have NaziPigDog and BussMelon on the same forum you're really missing out. :lol:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Don't you have to pay for server space of some kind? I don't know how sled-sites run. 

Anyway, I hope you lose money. I really do. Not only did your bitch Scooter boot me, but you tried to knife me when it looked like I was down and out!!!  But whoa, my buds pulled me from the ashes, and I saw what you posted against me!!!   

Make what cut, you fat bastid???

It depends. CKF and I get a server for free from some Russian KGB guy named Vlad. There's a folder in there called "RUSSIAN COLLUSION" but I never did check it out. If only we had someone to connect the dots. :bc:

• Haha 1