A member trade with TBP???

11 minutes ago, ckf said:

I miss having the gang all in one place. It was a much better show back then :ashamed:

Bitter has started so much drama with the locals over there,that they sent him packing. He is one of the reasons that quite a few don’t come over and visit. The threatening PMs from him don’t sit well,for guys that like like to pop in for a few laughs. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Anler likes to call it a safe space.  I call it an asshole free zone. 

The people over there can dish it out and take it, that’s a big difference. They also can differentiate between the Internet and reality. There are quite a few over here that can’t do either.

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Bitter has started so much drama with the locals over there,that they sent him packing. He is one of the reasons that quite a few don’t come over and visit. The threatening PMs from him don’t sit well,for guys that like like to pop in for a few laughs. 

Hey Woodspick, see who they might be interested in over here.  :lmao:

I think we can make this happen!

8BF7D8FC-AF0C-4271-907A-0F037E0EBD05.png

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

The split occurred long ago. It doesn't have anything to do with the recent drama.

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

The people over there can dish it out and take it, that’s a big difference. They also can differentiate between the Internet and reality. There are quite a few over here that can’t do either.

Well, several of them have said they don't come over and visit because they don't like the constant political threads. 

All that says is that they can't help but respond to those threads and that's on nobody but them. 

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

That's because they are all buddies just fucking around. Why do you think the curtains are closed?  There's nothing wrong with that, just can't be compared to here IMO.

Just now, SSFB said:

Well, several of them have said they don't come over and visit because they don't like the constant political threads. 

All that says is that they can't help but respond to those threads and that's on nobody but them. 

I could really care less what grown men decide to do. You know the deal. There is three sides of every drama story, his side,her side ,and the truth. Im not getting sucked into this bull shit. I come on both sites for a good laugh and every once in a while, some technical help. 

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

That's because they are all buddies just fucking around. Why do you think the curtains are closed?  There's nothing wrong with that, just can't be compared to here IMO.

I would agree with all of that. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

I could really care less what grown men decide to do. You know the deal. There is three sides of every drama story, his side,her side ,and the truth. Im not getting sucked into this bull shit. I come on both sites for a good laugh and every once in a while, some technical help. 

I'm just keeping it real, as are you. :bc:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, SSFB said:

I'm just keeping it real, as are you. :bc:

Well as you know first hand,I can dish it out pretty good. If you ever step up to the fucking plate, you will see I can take it.  :wacko::finger3::lol:ownnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd:lol:

49A0D607-482C-4765-B5B7-7821B6A54F61.gif

Just now, Woodtick said:

Well as you know first hand,I can dish it out pretty good. If you ever step up to the fucking plate, you will see I can take it.  :wacko::finger3::lol:ownnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd:lol:

49A0D607-482C-4765-B5B7-7821B6A54F61.gif

BriskDeliriousHornedtoad-size_restricted

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

A couple of years ago I put all my effort into reuniting the site as it was 

I failed

To many hurt feelings for that to happen.

I was popping back and forth between sites.....I saw that tbp was never gonna be the unmoderate no holds barred playground that fsce was. I chose new face and made my pitch for everyone to come back. It failed......things will never be what they were 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I was popping back and forth between sites.....I saw that tbp was never gonna be the unmoderate no holds barred playground that fsce was. I chose new face and made my pitch for everyone to come back. It failed......things will never be what they were 

It takes a very unique individual to participate in FSCE :lol: 

It was a hard choice.....there were so many faggot retards here like woodtick and derpbroski

I tried to convince everyone they were cool but their posts torpedoed my efforts

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It was a hard choice.....there were so many faggot retards here like woodtick and derpbroski

I tried to convince everyone they were cool but their posts torpedoed my efforts

:lol: