Mt Everest

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You sure leave out a lot of the details Dave and that was well before any of this started but that's OK....I'm an asshole a lot and I freely admit that but I don't make shit up or lie but feel free to spin your own tales.

Share with the class what i made up Jim...

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I wouldn't even bother with the gearing or clutching.  

No whey!  NO WHEY!  That shit is redikewlus!!!

I think it might look kinda stupid lurching up to the gas pump though.  Also, turning around on a tight trail is interesting. :lmao:

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Kinda funny that this thread , well , it turned into Mt everest

I see youre doing good in the nascar pool.

:bc:

4 hours ago, ckf said:

Jac Cartier in PQ? I think that's what it was called. It's around Quebec City.

Yes that's great.  There are so many amazing river in Quebec.  The Nielson is one of the better ones. They have a race on that every year. It's amazing.  Not sure if I can still handle that river. A lot of them were pretty full on. You'd start at one bridge and 5 hours later end up at another bridge. If something went wrong in between you had a day or two hike ahead of you. Maybe now I have more time off, I'll be able to get back into the tougher rivers. Not sure why I should be more worried when I'm 55 than when I was 25.  I had a lot of fun times ahead of me when I was 25.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I'm not sticking up for Dave in no way , shape or form , but Jim get's what he fucking deserves .  How many times has that guy just come out of blue and just attacked people , completely unprovoked and for no real reason other than his own personal entertainment and desire for attention , good or bad ?  People that have never even said a cross word to the guy in 8 years are not even imune to his brand of bullshit .    How many times has the guy labeled Mark the victim , only to pull the same shit when someone shovels his brand of shit right back at him ?   How many times has he stormed around the forum picking fights with people , only to cry like a fucking little baby when he get's some throw thrown back at him ? Who is sitting back right now with his mouth shut watching this all go on because the boss is here paying attention ?  Who is common denominator in all of these fights, 9 times out of 10 ?   Whe is somebody going to tell HIM to shut the fuck up ?     Who the hell is HE to tell me to start some threads on here or gtfo ?   Who died and left that asshole in charge ?

I've considered myself friends with that guy since day one and have alway's avoided the battles and the bullshit he starts or get's involved in .   However , it's become rather obvious that the guy has been harboring some serious ill will towards me , one of the few guy's who's never fucked with him , NEVER got involved with the pile ons when he was waring with half the site and people were shitting on his family , his job , the drinkin , ect ect .   Yet all of a sudden I get accused of that via PM.    Back in February , the guy tried his best to suck me into the wollie/ ginger battle , which everyone on these forums knows that I am not getting involved in .  That asshole didn't care , he just wanted to stir up some shit for his own entertainment , regardless of the what the outcome would have been for me if I had bit . That was warning #one for me .   I blew it off but it fucking pissed me off like you'll never know .  

Then came a few weeks ago . He comes at me out of the blue over something , I don't even remember what it was .  I had had enough and gave it right back. Then the crying PM's start and I just asked if we could go back to where we were before and that seemed to settle it . I didn't want anything to do with fighting with Jim .

Then barely a week goes by and the cunt comes after me again , out of the blue , completely un provoked .   Again , the PM's start flying , him accusing me of all kinds of fucked up bullshit , when in fact it was HIM that was coming at me yet again .   Then the motherfucker threatened me .    Well , that's it . I'm done with the guy . He's a fucking nutbag and needs to go see somebody .       The moral of the story is , he's the shit stirrer  who takes this game WAY to seriously .   He's forgetting that there are limits .   He's the victim of HIMSELF , not the rest of the world .

:bc:

did not read. 

5 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I only repeated what you said. I just took your "poor me it's everyone else's fault "spin away from it.   I didn't lie about your company< I provided a link where other people talked about working there you dumb fuck. 

Far be it from me to derail this shit show of a thread, but save your bullshit. You made comments about my past marriages and businesses that were nowhere near the truth, and tried to paint a picture that wasnt even close.  Then you dig up a third party link about the company I work for that was full of bullshit and misinformation/I know this because I’ve seen the actual data- I can only assume the data you supply was from people who used to work there because they couldn’t make the cut.I realize you haven’t been here for a long time, but that is really low rent behavior. For a guy is always telling everyone how well-traveled and worldly you are you come off like a low class common dirt bag when you do shit like that.  So that’s how you get treated in return.  Digging into another members employer?! That’s pretty fucked up. 

3 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Nothing unusual about that. That's his 'normal' behavior 

That is correct.  I hit my limit  about six months ago with the guy.  Constantly coming in the middle of an argument with an insult, unprovoked.  Bullshit on that, so now I just throw it back in his face. And he doesn’t like it

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Far be it from me to derail this shit show of a thread, but save your bullshit. You made comments about my past marriages and businesses that were nowhere near the truth, and tried to paint a picture that wasnt even close.  Then you dig up a third party link about the company I work for that was full of bullshit and misinformation/I know this because I’ve seen the actual data- I can only assume the data you supply was from people who used to work there because they couldn’t make the cut.I realize you haven’t been here for a long time, but that is really low rent behavior. For a guy is always telling everyone how well-traveled and worldly you are you come off like a low class common dirt bag when you do shit like that.  So that’s how you get treated in return.  Digging into another members employer?! That’s pretty fucked up. 

That is correct.  I hit my limit  about six months ago with the guy.  Constantly coming in the middle of an argument with an insult, unprovoked.  Bullshit on that, so now I just throw it back in his face. And he doesn’t like it

Awwww Puddin. Did I hurt your feelings.  

I'm really sorry that you are such a fuck up.  I didn't realize that you being on your third marriage was a lie. 

The only things I know about you and your past failures, you have told us. Granted you told them in a fashion that made you out to be the victim and not ever at fault. But it's obvious the way you act like a bitch about everything that happens how many of your failures were self inflicted.  

You bragged about Edward Jones like you got invited to present at Mensa. Most people know the truth, I just found a website that didn't show it in such a positive light.  

From everything I've seen about you, you are a whiney bitch.  That's no lie, that's my opinion.  Maybe stop being such a whiney bitch and I'll change my mind. 

1 minute ago, hayward said:

no one here gives a shit if you can't read.

I can read. Just chose not to read Sal's Zamboesque rant.   I wanted to continue watching Flubby Dave get called out for the fucktard he is.  

I remember something about Jimmy sharing personal info with Dave about his wife's health issues and that cunt Dave using it against him.  I don't know what went on in the PM's but I remember Dave using some person shit to make cheap points.  It takes a shitty person to fake being concerned in a pm just to get info they can use on someone later on the board. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I can read. Just chose not to read Sal's Zamboesque rant.   I wanted to continue watching Flubby Dave get called out for the fucktard he is.  

I remember something about Jimmy sharing personal info with Dave about his wife's health issues and that cunt Dave using it against him.  I don't know what went on in the PM's but I remember Dave using some person shit to make cheap points.  It takes a shitty person to fake being concerned in a pm just to get info they can use on someone later on the board. 

I did nothing of the sort....The whole board knows about Jims wife...he shared it with the board.....

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SSFB said:

Victim

You spelled Cunt wrong.     But while I'm here, I'd like to take this opportunity to suck up to the both of you and say, you do a great job of keeping all of us assholes entertained. It's rare to find a no holds barred website where you can let loose.  Thanks. 

2 hours ago, STUMPY said:

Maybe so

On the bright side, you get a new nickname.  Dave the cunt. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Awwww Puddin. Did I hurt your feelings.  

I'm really sorry that you are such a fuck up.  I didn't realize that you being on your third marriage was a lie. 

The only things I know about you and your past failures, you have told us. Granted you told them in a fashion that made you out to be the victim and not ever at fault. But it's obvious the way you act like a bitch about everything that happens how many of your failures were self inflicted.  

You bragged about Edward Jones like you got invited to present at Mensa. Most people know the truth, I just found a website that didn't show it in such a positive light.  

From everything I've seen about you, you are a whiney bitch.  That's no lie, that's my opinion.  Maybe stop being such a whiney bitch and I'll change my mind. 

I could pull my dick out and start bragging about my net worth, which I’m quite certain is more than yours, but I think you’ve made my case for me pretty well by that post.  Well done.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Pffftt...say what you want to me Marky Boy and please quit crying. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I could pull my dick out and start bragging about my net worth, which I’m quite certain is more than yours, but I think you’ve made my case for me pretty well by that post.  Well done.

You...brag....never!!!!! :lmao:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Pffftt...say what you want to me Marky Boy and please quit crying. 

You can accuse me of crying and playing victim all you want Jimbob.   If anything a half dozen threads show us every day in here no one cries and plays victim more than you do. But hey I know it’s just me saying that   :lol: 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You can accuse me of crying and playing victim all you want Jimbob.   If anything a half dozen threads show us every day in here no one cries and plays victim more than you do. But hey I know it’s just me saying that   :lol: 

Yeah you keep saying that but show me a thread where I'm doing that....seems to me your former stalker/newfound friend is doing ALOT of crying today...go bust his balls ya disphit. :green:

I've actually started some uplifting and positive threads today...wipe your tears and take a look slackjaw. :lmao:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Did you actually say that about someone else?  Holy fuck you and Zambo are tied for dumbfucks with the least amount of self awareness. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Did you actually say that about someone else?  Holy fuck you and Zambo are tied for dumbfucks with the least amount of self awareness. 

His tears killed a website. :lol:

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, STUMPY said:

I did nothing of the sort....The whole board knows about Jims wife...he shared it with the board.....

The whole board knows you used that info to make cheap shots at him Dave the cunt. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

The whole board knows you used that info to make cheap shots at him Dave the cunt. 

Im not the only one who did it to him...and he took it into the gutter 1st....

And then cried to admin cause he couldnt take it back.

2 minutes ago, STUMPY said:

Im not the only one who did it to him...and he took it into the gutter 1st....

And then cried to admin cause he couldnt take it back.

So that’s your defense, that someone else did it too? 

What are you, seven years old? 

How sad and pathetic.