Mt Everest

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, STUMPY said:

Remember John we dont out dupes on fs....thats not how Rob wanted the site run...or you the type that doesnt practice what you preach....

He also didn’t want people crying, yet here you are.

6 minutes ago, STUMPY said:

Remember John we dont out dupes on fs....thats not how Rob wanted the site run...or you the type that doesnt practice what you preach....

Are you that fucking stupid that we need to keep going over this?  When you took a shot at me all bets were off. If you don't like how I run the place you can leave. Seems simple to me :dunno:

Just now, ckf said:

Are you that fucking stupid that we need to keep going over this?  When you took a shot at me all bets were off. If you don't like how I run the place you can leave. Seems simple to me :dunno:

Pretty thin skin for the boss...unless it was true.

Just now, SSFB said:

Irony meter pegged :lol:

Well really this has nothing to do with you and youve inserted yourself into it...so id say you are trying hard.

Just now, STUMPY said:

Pretty thin skin for the boss...unless it was true.

Not as much skin thinned as tired of playing these childish cat and mouse games that you like to play.  You have two choices Dave.....grow up and act like an adult, or find a new playground. I'm done wasting my time on you.

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

Not as much skin thinned as tired of playing these childish cat and mouse games that you like to play.  You have two choices Dave.....grow up and act like an adult, or find a new playground. I'm done wasting my time on you.

Im not the one whos monitoring my posts out of fear that i say something you dont want others to see....its you who needs to grow up.

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Raise your hand if you’ve ever started a “stop being mean to me thread”. Now raise your hand if you’ve started 5 in one day........bahahahahaha some people should never ever call rev a beta again Bahahahahahaha 

Be that as it may...admin is scared what im going to say.....dont you find that odd...what could I possibly say?

30 minutes ago, STUMPY said:

Be that as it may...admin is scared what im going to say.....dont you find that odd...what could I possibly say?

OK Dave. You obviously aren't going to give it a rest until you have your moment of glory.

A few years ago when we were having trouble keeping Zoso out Joel and I told you guys that we didn't have the time or energy to keep him out if he really wanted to be here. Between VPS's and proxy servers it's easy to mask your IP address. So I get a PM from Dave saying that he used to own a big ATV website and that he could keep him out if given the chance. I discussed it with Joel and we decided to let him have at it. So Dave was made a hidden admin tasked with sorting through the new registrations to make sure Zoso didn't get in. He did a very good job at keeping him out. He knew up front that was his job and that Joel and I would take care of any moderation on the site. A few months ago Dave was having a spat with @SnowRider and decided to abuse his admin powers and edit one of Greg's posts. I was not happy about it. I let it slide on the promise from him that it wouldn't happen again. A few months later he outed a members dupe account just to one up Slinger. I know some of you guys don't like dupe accounts, but I try to run this place the way rob did. rob allowed dupes and there was an unwritten rule that we try not to out dupes and let them have fun. Dave knew of this rule, but couldn't help himself yet again. At this point I let my friendship with Dave cloud my judgement and let it slide once again. 

I've already told you guys my side of what went on with the whole Jim and Dave feud. Another part was that Dave felt I should have the same deal with him that I had with Joel. When we 1st started FS v2.0 Joel and I agreed to have each others back even if we didn't necessarily agree with the others position. I didn't have that deal with Dave as Dave was tasked with member registrations and not moderating the forum.

This is what Joel and I currently see when we open current events. I'm so sick and tired of this childish behavior.

image.png

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

OK Dave. You obviously aren't going to give it a rest until you have your moment of glory.

A few years ago when we were having trouble keeping Zoso out Joel and I told you guys that we didn't have the time or energy to keep him out if he really wanted to be here. Between VPS's and proxy servers it's easy to mask your IP address. So I get a PM from Dave saying that he used to own a big ATV website and that he could keep him out if given the chance. I discussed it with Joel and we decided to let him have at it. So Dave was made a hidden admin tasked with sorting through the new registrations to make sure Zoso didn't get in. He did a very good job at keeping him out. He knew up front that was his job and that Joel and I would take care of any moderation on the site. A few months ago Dave was having a spat with @SnowRider and decided to abuse his admin powers and edit one of Greg's posts. I was not happy about it. I let it slide on the promise from him that it wouldn't happen again. A few months later he outed a members dupe account just to one up Slinger. I know some of you guys don't like dupe accounts, but I try to run this place the way rob did. rob allowed dupes and there was an unwritten rule that we try not to out dupes and let them have fun. Dave knew of this rule, but couldn't help himself yet again. At this point I let my friendship with Dave cloud my judgement and let it slide once again. 

I've already told you guys my side of what went on with the whole Jim and Dave feud. Another part was that Dave felt I should have the same deal with him that I had with Joel. When we 1st started FS v2.0 Joel and I agreed to have each others back even if we didn't necessarily agree with the others position. I didn't have that deal with Dave as Dave was tasked with member registrations and not moderating the forum.

This is what Joel and I currently see when we open current events. I'm so sick and tired of this childish behavior.

image.png

:bc:

Just now, Kev144 said:

Isn't zoso now on as man on man oral?

Yes. I was approving all accounts hoping he would get through to get Dave worked up enough to come back and post so we could get this mess over with. I don't have time to deal with this shit.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Yes. I was approving all accounts hoping he would get through to get Dave worked up enough to come back and post so we could get this mess over with. I don't have time to deal with this shit.

Idgaf if zosos back...i only came back because guys were asking me to....

How could you possibly not have time...you dont work...yougrow dope a take a few pictures....the horror...how busy can you be....

16 minutes ago, STUMPY said:

And even after everything is out in the open....my posts are still being moderated.

That's because you don't know when to leave well enough alone. I posted what you were dying for everyone to know and then you attacked my livelihood & lifestyle.

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

That's because you don't know when to leave well enough alone. I posted what you were dying for everyone to know and then you attacked my livelihood & lifestyle.

Its what goes on here John....remember...like you told me....maybe fs isnt the place for you. 

I will take your post telling the board your version of the truth as an apology.

• Gold Member

When people post like Dave is...  it is a cry out to be banned...  and then allowed back down the road.  it’s happened a lot since the beginning of FS that way.  They start attacking the site owner when they are secretly hoping to be banned.

Hard to believe people can get so wrapped up in the internet.  Slinger, Dave, jimmy, snowrider etc etc can get pretty involved emotionally in this shit and most just find it odd.

Just now, BOHICA said:

When people post like Dave is...  it is a cry out to be banned...  and then allowed back down the road.  it’s happened a lot since the beginning of FS that way.  They start attacking the site owner when they are secretly hoping to be banned.

Hard to believe people can get so wrapped up in the internet.  Slinger, Dave, jimmy, snowrider etc etc can get pretty involved emotionally in this shit and most just find it odd.

Theres some truth there no doubt about it.

Just now, STUMPY said:

Its what goes on here John....remember...like you told me....maybe fs isnt the place for you. 

I will take your post telling the board your version of the truth as an apology.

:lmao:   you are one deranged individual if that's what you got from my post

Just now, ckf said:

:lmao:   you are one deranged individual if that's what you got from my post

Probably right!

:lol:

regardless....give me my freedom back.

thx in advance.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I’ve never asked to be banned but thanks for thinking of me  Gaygrabsdixks10!!!:green: