Mt Everest

1 minute ago, STUMPY said:

Im not the only one who did it to him...and he took it into the gutter 1st....

And then cried to admin cause he couldnt take it back.

Jim never cried to me. Quit making shit up to fit you narrative.

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, SSFB said:

So that’s your defense, that someone else did it too? 

What are you, seven years old? 

Cute...just stick to oking my posts slave...idgaf what you think.

Just now, ckf said:

Jim never cried to me. Quit making shit up to fit you narrative.

So you didnt talk him into staying?

My pm from you says different.

3 minutes ago, STUMPY said:

Im not the only one who did it to him...and he took it into the gutter 1st....

And then cried to admin cause he couldnt take it back.

Holy fuck. Lying again Dave.  Then when you get caught your excuse is " I wasn't the only cunt"

You are a pathetic piece of shit.. And to think I was just about to tell you my address. :finger:

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Holy fuck. Lying again Dave.  Then when you get caught your excuse is " I wasn't the only cunt"

You are a pathetic piece of shit.. And to think I was just about to tell you my address. :finger:

Everyones a cunt here at times....

6 minutes ago, STUMPY said:

You might not care, but saying “Billy did it too” makes you a bitch. So have fun with that. :lol:

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Did you actually say that about someone else?  Holy fuck you and Zambo are tied for dumbfucks with the least amount of self awareness. 

14 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

The whole board knows you used that info to make cheap shots at him Dave the cunt. 

More irony. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, STUMPY said:

That doesn't mean that he complained. I'm pretty sure I already explained how it went down earlier in this very thread.

Why don't you take all of those PM's that you keep threatening me with and stick them up your ass. You can think what you want, but I guarantee you that you will come out looking like an even bigger baby than you  already shown yourself to be tonight  should you decide you want to go that route. I've given you much more patience than you deserve.

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

You might not care, but saying “Billy did it too” makes you a bitch. So have fun with that. :lol:

Well when im being accused of something its the proper reply....

Why dont you go and change mach z nots name again or something or fuck with momos rating...youre no angel either.

Edited by STUMPY

3 minutes ago, STUMPY said:

Well when im being accused of something its the proper reply....

Why dont you go and mach z nots name again or something or fuck with momos rating...youre no angel either.

I admitted right away to changing Mach’s name and it was never going to be a permanent thing. Just a little temporary fun. 

I also admitted freely to changing Momos rating, it wasn’t a secret. 

You see, I’m an open book, unlike you and I don’t make excuses for the things I do. They are what they are.  :news:

Just now, SSFB said:

I admitted right away to changing Mach’s name and it was never going to be a permanent thing. Just a little temporary fun. 

I also admitted freely to changing Momos rating, it wasn’t a secret. 

You see, I’m an open book, unlike you. :news:

Funny you denied you did it a few months ago.

Funny you denied you did it a few months ago.

No, you probably posted something in broken English because I wouldn’t deny something I admitted to previously, that doesn’t even make sense. 

So go ahead and quote the post right here for us and let’s get this shit sorted out.

Just now, SSFB said:

No, you probably posted something in broken English because I wouldn’t deny something I admitted to previously, that doesn’t even make sense. 

Screenshot_20190529-211204_Chrome.jpg

Just now, STUMPY said:

Screenshot_20190529-211204_Chrome.jpg

Exactly, simple misunderstanding. Snotty was saying I was going to fuck with his account after I banned him which I never did and then you said I fucked with his account and I took that to mean that I fucked with his account while he was banned. Which again, I never did.

when I fucked with his account that was like a year ago or even two.

Just now, SSFB said:

Exactly, simple misunderstanding. Snotty was saying I was going to fuck with his account after I banned him which I never did and then you said I fucked with his account and I took that to mean that I fucked with his account while he was banned. Which again, I never did.

You change his name...you fucked with his acct....end of story.

You change his name...you fucked with his acct....end of story.

Yeah, no fucking shit, like one or two years ago and I admitted to it right away when it happened yet here you are trying to change history. 

Keep being desperate. 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

You don't need to explain yourself to him Joel. I know I'm done trying.He tries to twist things to fit his narrative.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

You don't need to explain yourself to him Joel. I know I'm done trying.He tries to twist things to fit his narrative.

I think the blood vessel leading to his brain is blocked by a chicken wing bone. 

• Haha 1

Just now, ckf said:

You hide things to fit yours...ive screen shotted everything....the rite people know the truth.

• Haha 1

Just now, SSFB said:

I think the blood vessel leading to his brain is blocked by a chicken wing bone. 

Cool joel...big talker behind the keyboard....lol

You hide things to fit yours...ive screen shotted everything....the rite people know the truth.

I'm sure you have as you are apiece of shit that stoops to those levels. The right people know the truth, LMAO.   Would the right people please stand up :lol:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm sure you have as you are apiece of shit that stoops to those levels. The right people know the truth, LMAO.   Would the right people please stand up :lol:

You mean like outing a dupe level like you did?