Mt Everest

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

I remember a lot of:

"I'm so sorry, Mr Mainecat Sir, that the tone of my previous post served to make you upset. Rest assured, that was certainly not my intent. In the future, I will refrain from that line of inquiry. However, that still leaves the question of just why you graciously gave our former President, Barack Obama, 2 years to imprint onto you his visions for the future of our great republic, yet seem less than gracious in affording the current resident of the White House the same courtesy. Would it trouble you, at your convenience of course, to rectify this quirk in your previously known accommodations to recently elected Presidents?"

That's it. I used to LMAO at those posts :lol:    We lost a lot of quality content when rob deleted the old DB. I'm not sure why he was so quick to delete it. I did ask him for it when he turned everything else over :dunno: 

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ckf said:

you missed a lot of good content . you would have loved huizy .    :lol:

I know.  I am sad I missed it.  I don’t regret much at all in my life but not stumbling over to FS v1 when I first heard about it is one of them.  Instead, I shamed and laughed at an offshoot site like a fool from my HCS high horse.

Imagine the feelings I could have saved on HCS if I would have just taken a peek over  to FS many years ago.

:lol:

• Haha 2

Just now, Zambroski said:

I know.  I am sad I missed it.  I don’t regret much at all in my life but not stumbling over to FS v1 when I first heard about it is one of them.  Instead, I shamed and laughed at an offshoot site like a fool from my HCS high horse.

Imagine the feelings I could have saved on HCS if I would have just taken a peek over  to FS many years ago.

You are the one that dragged me over here from HCS. We were supposed to split the finders fee? Do I need to send my address again?

• Haha 1

Just now, ckf said:

It's amazing just how fuckin' many years the base group of FSv1 have been around. It was 11 years ago I joined there. 5 more years and it will surpass my military service as far as time involved with a group.

I need my fuckin' head examined.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

You are the one that dragged me over here from HCS. We were supposed to split the finders fee? Do I need to send my address again?

Well, somebody has been signing your name to the back of my checks!!!  Wtf you tryin’ to pull here????

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

I had to have 3 thesaurus (thesauri?) bookmarked for that persona... :lol:

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

It's amazing just how fuckin' many years the base group of FSv1 have been around. It was 11 years ago I joined there. 5 more years and it will surpass my military service as far as time involved with a group.

Do you really want that baggage officially with you?

Don't change a thing, babe!  You are perfect just he way you are!  WE ALL ARE!!!

We’re all fucked.  :lol:

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

Donnie buffalo was epic:roflcrying:

Who's got the pic?

57 minutes ago, Snake said:

Add the early years at HCS to your total and it gets even closer to your years of service :lol: I truly do look at you guys as my extended dysfunctional family :bc:   

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, ckf said:

Who's got the pic?

Add the early years at HCS to your total and it gets even closer to your years of service :lol: I truly do look at you guys as my extended dysfunctional family :bc:   

The pic of him in the head dress....classic. 

5F560AA7-367E-44AB-A169-ADBAFAF8FA9F.thumb.jpeg.50192a4a476c72d8bf5c168f7dbf7985.jpeg

He sent me both of these pictures for some reason. 🤣

C467F47B-1052-434A-9B8A-A8EA32429CC8.thumb.jpeg.2a57f250ee273fe119f5c2fb92414232.jpeg

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Well, it was “his brother’s account” that he shared a computer with so......

Say what now? Revqueer had a dupe and is ragging on others for having a dupe?

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Rev dork and his brother are building a deck today. He is busy holding down the lumber while his brother drives?

B96EF0A9-39C5-49B1-9FFD-10B7BF9198DD.jpeg

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Well, of course!  Hypocrisy is a mainstay on his team.  

Oh, it was one of the funniest, shameful meltdowns on HCS that I’ve ever witnessed.  And with him and Tool kit trying to one up each other daily on their humiliation tactics....well, you can just imagine how bad it was.  Several that are here now were there to witness it.  

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Rev dork and his brother are building a deck today. He is busy holding down the lumber while his brother drives?

B96EF0A9-39C5-49B1-9FFD-10B7BF9198DD.jpeg

29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, of course!  Hypocrisy is a mainstay on his team.  

Oh, it was one of the funniest, shameful meltdowns on HCS that I’ve ever witnessed.  And with him and Tool kit trying to one up each other daily on their humiliation tactics....well, you can just imagine how bad it was.  Several that are here now were there to witness it.  

Anyone got a link?  :snack: 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Anyone got a link?  :snack: 

Lol.  I actually tried to find it a while back when some of us were laughing about it.  I couldn’t but didn’t spend all day.  Some of it may have been lost when he was eventually banned for it.  Oh, but there was so much more funny shit from him and Tools. 

I may try to look a bit harder for it later.  Somebody else might remember where it was also.

@ArcticCrusher

@Cold War

@Skidooski

???