Mt Everest

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did a fucking grown ass man just proclaim he goes "skiing" with 130hp between his legs like that was somehow more manly than downhill skiing????

My fucking 11 year old daughter gets bored with 130hp in about 10 minutes. 

130hp is like the kayaking of snowmobiling. 

Sweet fuck everyone kill themselves before a hoard of gay sledders like snowrider find this site and think they fit in well.

@Woodtick

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Did a fucking grown ass man just proclaim he goes "skiing" with 130hp between his legs like that was somehow more manly than downhill skiing????

Sweet fuck everyone kill themselves before a hoard of gay sledders like snowrider find this site and think they fit in well.

@Woodtick

:lol:l

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

@Woodtick

You know what happens with a pwc when you are halfway across a lake and things get dicey?

You let off the throttle and it stops. 

That shit doesn’t fly halfway down a rapid. 

54 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That’s just the main names. Dave and snake liked to use dupes as well. 

@Snake did it once as a joke. He wasn't trying to do anything malicious IMO.  I thought it was funny :dunno:

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

@Snake did it once as a joke. He wasn't trying to do anything malicious IMO.  I thought it was funny :dunno:

59 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That’s just the main names. Dave and snake liked to use dupes as well. 

I actually went out of my way to post in a non-confrontational way. I may have hit a one liner but never malicious.

But he knows that... :bc:

• Like 1

Just now, Snake said:

I actually went out of my way to post in a non-confrontational way. I may have hit a one liner but never malicious.

But he knows that... :bc:

Not as good as your Mr Nice Guy routine with your Snake account on FS v1.0, but still funny :bc:

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Not as good as your Mr Nice Guy routine with your Snake account on FS v1.0, but still funny :bc:

I’ll admit.  He really did some nice stuff with that account.  Ben even let him in his greasy hole on a few threads.  :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I remember a lot of:

"I'm so sorry, Mr Mainecat Sir, that the tone of my previous post served to make you upset. Rest assured, that was certainly not my intent. In the future, I will refrain from that line of inquiry. However, that still leaves the question of just why you graciously gave our former President, Barack Obama, 2 years to imprint onto you his visions for the future of our great republic, yet seem less than gracious in affording the current resident of the White House the same courtesy. Would it trouble you, at your convenience of course, to rectify this quirk in your previously known accommodations to recently elected Presidents?"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

I remember a lot of:

"I'm so sorry, Mr Mainecat Sir, that the tone of my previous post served to make you upset. Rest assured, that was certainly not my intent. In the future, I will refrain from that line of inquiry. However, that still leaves the question of just why you graciously gave our former President, Barack Obama, 2 years to imprint onto you his visions for the future of our great republic, yet seem less than gracious in affording the current resident of the White House the same courtesy. Would it trouble you, at your convenience of course, to rectify this quirk in your previously known accommodations to recently elected Presidents?"

GOLD!!!!!  :lol: