Mt Everest

Just now, ckf said:

Anyone can make up shit and post. Time to back it up big boy. I've asked several times, but you just keep tossing the grenades whenever you get the chance. If it were me I would prove it instead of looking like the forum idiot.

Lolol he may be too dumb to realize in a two way conversation, he has the same pm’s as the other guy...

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lolol he may be too dumb to realize in a two way conversation, he has the same pm’s as the other guy...

Like atomic derpo changing his name :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

There's nothing in the PM's. That was all about you guys knowing that he had admin privileges.  The PM's just make him look like a baby for asking me to pick sides in his feud with Jim. They would have reviled that he was an admin. It's a power trip.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Be a nice guy... let a man into your house.........

Next thing you know money is missing from your bureau and your daughter is knocked up.

I've seen it a thousand times...

That wouldn't happen with flubby Dave.  He's got a dickdoo.   His belly sticks out further than his dick doo. 

49 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What kind of fucking moron would correct the spelling of posts on an unmoderated site without anyone knowing it. 

That's fucking sickening

He's trying to protect his dumbass friends from looking even dumber.  

Notice that even with Dave the cunts help, Ez still looks like a fucking moron. 

Kind of makes you wonder about the spelling mistakes other people that Dave didn't like made doesn't it. 

If that fat fuck is making his buddies look less stupid, he'd surely stoop to changing a word here or there. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

He's trying to protect his dumbass friends from looking even dumber.  

Notice that even with Dave the cunts help, Ez still looks like a fucking moron. 

Kind of makes you wonder about the spelling mistakes other people that Dave didn't like made doesn't it. 

If that fat fuck is making his buddies look less stupid, he'd surely stoop to changing a word here or there. 

I corrected everyone fairly...didnt pick sides.

Edited by STUMPY

LMAO.

95% of you faggots on here are seriously fucked up in the head. I know this is a place to act stupid, immature, and fuck with people without 10m people on social media blowing up, but how this many people that are this mentally unstable congregated in one place is unreal.

You know, P550 is about the most entertaining jackoff on here. He takes a ton of shit and gives it back equally, most of the rest of you morons bicker like little cunt 7th grade bitches back and forth.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

What kind of fucking moron would correct the spelling of posts on an unmoderated site without anyone knowing it. 

That's fucking sickening

Maybe they could clean up ez glider’s posts. 

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Maybe they could clean up ez glider’s posts. 

That's what he was doing......now I know why sometimes ezra would spell ok

Fuck that

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, spin_dry said:

You’re a total piece of shit. You swoop in only when there’s controversy. 

There is always controversy here, and I rarely post..although by the threads you have been starting here for a long time your bleeding vagina over trump must be creating havock with your butter shit stained under regions...

But its good to hear from you afjfuckstick..

• Haha 1

Just now, 500blue said:

There is always controversy here, and I rarely post..although by the threads you have been starting here for a long time your bleeding vagina over trump must be creating havock with your butter shit stained under regions...

But its good to hear from you afjfuckstick..

The TDS in AFJCOCKBREATH is epic :guzzle:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

500noclue bumps dripper , racer and derpbroski all down a spot when he gets here. 73 is a fucking compliment for this dumbfucko

Bark!

1 minute ago, 500blue said:

32akja.jpg.4b4198e8a9af08962d40770c4d163f15.jpg

Ahah ahaha!  Bent got :owned:

• Thanks 1

Just now, f7ben said:

How fucking retarded would a guy have to be to call a brake job "modded"

Pretty retarded but, technically, “modded” means modified so, I guess they could do a “modified brake job”.  But not on my vehicles...ever! Now modded oil changes?  Yup!!!  :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Pretty retarded but, technically, “modded” means modified so, I guess they could do a “modified brake job”.  But not on my vehicles...ever! Now modded oil changes?  Yup!!!  :lol:

All OEM parts......cant even get that creative !!!!! Lol