Mt Everest

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I didn't want any part of their feud. I do my best to stay neutral and get along with everyone here. Of course that pisses some guys off because I'm friends with the enemy. Do I have to say it.....  

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

You didnt stay neutral though....you should have called his bluff when he said he was leaving.

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, STUMPY said:

Not much to see really....just me bitching about Jim....mostly friendly talk....its a shame John couldnt pick between a guy who basically looked after the site and i guy who has bi polar issues.

He obviously chose right since you are showing your true stripes zoso-lite... 

I can’t even imagine acting like this at your age. Do you have no shame? Is your life that miserable. It does make for some entertaining reading. Thanks for that, David. 

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I can’t even imagine acting like this at your age. Do you have no shame? Is your life that miserable. It does make for some entertaining reading. Thanks for that, David. 

No problem.

:bc:

1 hour ago, STUMPY said:

I will also say i probably edited over half the members posts for spelling mistakes and missed words....i really enjoyed my role on admin...its a shame my work was not appreciated and my admin powers were taken away without notice.....

But hey....

I had no idea that you were editing members posts for spelling, nor were you asked to do so. The only posts I edit are my own. If someone asks me to fix something then I'll edit it for them.

1 hour ago, STUMPY said:

You didnt stay neutral though....you should have called his bluff when he said he was leaving.

Becuse I didn't side with you I didn't stay neutral....smh

Just now, ckf said:

I had no idea that you were editing members posts for spelling, nor were you asked to do so. The only posts I edit are my own. If someone asks me to fix something then I'll edit it for them.

Becuse I didn't side with you I didn't stay neutral....smh

I felt bad for guys getting picked on about spelling errors and other things...never said you asked me to...

You sided with Jim....end of story.

18 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

One would think a few here are 9 years old. :lol:

8 minutes ago, SSFB said:

One would think a few here are 9 years old. :lol:

The forum has grown men wishing others dead or bodily harm. It's quite a spectacle :lol: 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, 500blue said:

LOL

I rarely come on here and momo is still posting shit pics ,and afjfuckstick is buttercoffee fucked as usual..Analer looks like hes mellowed...snacks if off the rails and taliben7 is just a whore going from one site to the other...but its good entertainment..

FUCK YOU SNOWRIDER

Best post in the entire thread.  :bc: 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, STUMPY said:

I felt bad for guys getting picked on about spelling errors and other things...never said you asked me to...

I knew MC didn't magically figure out the difference between your and you're. :lol:

• Haha 3

Jesus Christ what a shit show. :lol:  ok ckf I’ve changed my mind from 10 years ago.  Sell me the site or make me a mod.  I’ll fix some shit in here right quick.  I’m very....umm.....decisive and don’t fuck around :lol:  

PS:  Joel shouldn’t be screwing with people’s posts unless he’s removing private information imo.  The only thing it accomplishes is winding that person up, and isn’t the role of a mid to keep peace in here?

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Jesus Christ what a shit show. :lol:  ok ckf I’ve changed my mind from 10 years ago.  Sell me the site or make me a mod.  I’ll fix some shit in here right quick.  I’m very....umm.....decisive and don’t fuck around :lol:  

PS:  Joel shouldn’t be screwing with people’s posts unless he’s removing private information imo.  The only thing it accomplishes is winding that person up, and isn’t the role of a mid to keep peace in here?

I wouldn't have to pay you to take it :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, Snake said:

So it was the faggot that outed me.

Dont sign on as a dupe account with that fucker in the house. :lmao:

I hope you took his front door key... :lol:

Yup, that didn't go over well either.

1 hour ago, STUMPY said:

Oh for fucks sake....

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Well, explains his vaginal secretion issue....

Sometimes it feels like I'm running a kindergarten instead of a website for grownups. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, STUMPY said:

You didnt take it was because of that....smh

I beg to differ. It was just a timing thing as to when it was going to happen. I knew you would end up throwing a tantrum.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I beg to differ. It was just a timing thing as to when it was going to happen. I knew you would end up throwing a tantrum.

More lies from you.