Mueller report recap

I wonder if MCDerp knows that mueller is not legally allowed to talk about a lot of the stuff in his report. Having him go before Congress is a waste of time.

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Explain why Donald wouldn't want Mueller to testify if the report really exonerated him. 

At what point do useful idiots like you, along with the Democratic leadership, realize the jig is up, and that this whole Russian collusion narrative was framed up by Democrats and unelected bureaucrats?  Mueller good, Mueller bad, Barr good, Barr bad, christ you guys are all over the place.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

At what point do useful idiots like you, along with the Democratic leadership, realize the jig is up, and that this whole Russian collusion narrative was framed up by Democrats and unelected bureaucrats?  Mueller good, Mueller bad, Barr good, Barr bad, christ you guys are all over the place.

Apparently never.  They are convinced they can whine, cry, lie and steal their way back to victory.  They are the epitome of hating losers along with anyone that backs this silly, child-like behavior.

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

At what point do useless idiots like you apply the same scrutiny to Republicans that you apply to Democrats?

8 years of deep state this, deep state that and yet a report that showed ties between the Russians and Trump campaign ignored. Trump saying. Telling Russia they will be rewarded for hacking (pause) by the media. Then Trump hires Barr who lied about the report. If you can’t see the fix is in, fine. But next time the Democrats are in power, shut the fuck up about everything you gave Trump a pass on. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

At what point do useless idiots like you apply the same scrutiny to Republicans that you apply to Democrats?

8 years of deep state this, deep state that and yet a report that showed ties between the Russians and Trump campaign ignored. Trump saying. Telling Russia they will be rewarded for hacking (pause) by the media. Then Trump hires Barr who lied about the report. If you can’t see the fix is in, fine. But next time the Democrats are in power, shut the fuck up about everything you gave Trump a pass on. 

The referrals have already been handed over to the DOJ.  Barr has already indicated that there are multiple investigations ongoing about how this whole lie was cooked up un the first place.  Your grasp on our political current events is about as astute as your investing advice.   Have you noticed all your allies on this board have disappeared, but a few hangers on like Mainecat and SpinClassJoe, in pushing this nonsense coming from the left?  The rest have hung their heads in shame and havent been posting,  because the light bulb likely finally lit up in their heads?

Just now, DriftBusta said:

The referrals have already been handed over to the DOJ.  Barr has already indicated that there are multiple investigations ongoing about how this whole lie was cooked up un the first place.  Your grasp on our political current events is about as astute as your investing advice.   Have you noticed all your allies on this board have disappeared, but a few hangers on like Mainecat and SpinClassJoe, in pushing this nonsense coming from the left?  The rest have hung their heads in shame and havent been posting,  because the light bulb likely finally lit up in their heads?

Barr can just impress the hell out of me by exposing some massive DC bullshit.  Not holding my breath though.  DC is, regrettably, unbeatable so far.

And poor little RevBetaBarbieHands.  Can’t mind his own little business in his own little country.  Our +1 on the world stage and now he’s beta-triggered about it all.

How ewww and super Beta.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Barr can just impress the hell out of me by exposing some massive DC bullshit.  Not holding my breath though.  DC is, regrettably, unbeatable so far.

And poor little RevBetaBarbieHands.  Can’t mind his own little business in his own little country.  Our +1 on the world stage and now he’s beta-triggered about it all.

How ewww and super Beta.

We will see.  Washington is at war with this guy, and a handful of operators have pulled some seriously shady shit to undermine this last election.  It cannot stand imo, and the perpetrators need to be in jail imo.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

We will see.  Washington is at war with this guy, and a handful of operators have pulled some seriously shady shit to undermine this last election.  It cannot stand imo, and the perpetrators need to be in jail imo.

I think Barr has the Dems shitting their britches and he is smart enough to outplay them.  He was the only one looking like a sensible adult during their hearing...and it appears, is still being a sensible adult here.

All he has to do is “burp” about what was clearly going on during the election with the last admin and Dems are down the drain.

Let see what happens.

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think Barr has the Dems shitting their britches and he is smart enough to outplay them.  He was the only one looking like a sensible adult during their hearing...and it appears, is still being a sensible adult here.

All he has to do is “burp” about what was clearly going on during the election with the last admin and Dems are down the drain.

Let see what happens.

Amazing that Comey and Hillary are on camera this week still weighing in on Trump, as if theyre so lily white and pure.  Id be lawyering up if I were those two.

59 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

abbac.png

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Amazing that Comey and Hillary are on camera this week still weighing in on Trump, as if theyre so lily white and pure.  Id be lawyering up if I were those two.

Desperation deflection ploys.

• Like 1

On 5/9/2019 at 10:29 AM, revkevsdi said:

Just trying to understand how this is playing out. 

People believe the Mueller report exonerated Trump of all wrong doing because the guy who Trump specifically hired to protect him told them that’s what the report said.

The guy Trump hired is in contempt of Congress for not showing up to answer questions   

Trump doesn’t want Mueller to answer questions about the report that Trump claim exonerated him.

They don’t think Trump telling witnesses to lie is a problem  

Trumpsters appear to agree with this. 

Are Trumpsters the same people who agree that Clinton deserved to be impeached for lying about a blow job.

Do Trumpsters think getting witnesses to lie about sex is worse than getting witnesses to lie about Making deals with Russians during an election campaign?

1. No Robert Mueller said Trump was exonerated
  2. Barr is not in contempt for showing the correct answers. The full report except for portions that had to be redacted "by law" becuase there are ongoing investigations was given to Democrats and Republicans. The Democrats refused to read it
  3. Based on Volume 2 of the Mueller report I wouldn't want Mueller to testify either. 
  4. If Trump told people to lie and that was obstruction of justice why wasn't he indicted?
  5. I don't agree with ou
  6. Clinton lied to congress. Trump never testified
  7. He never asked anyone to lie about Russia fucktard

16 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

1. No Robert Mueller said Trump was exonerated
  2. Barr is not in contempt for showing the correct answers. The full report except for portions that had to be redacted "by law" becuase there are ongoing investigations was given to Democrats and Republicans. The Democrats refused to read it
  3. Based on Volume 2 of the Mueller report I wouldn't want Mueller to testify either. 
  4. If Trump told people to lie and that was obstruction of justice why wasn't he indicted?
  5. I don't agree with ou
  6. Clinton lied to congress. Trump never testified
  7. He never asked anyone to lie about Russia fucktard

https://www.vox.com/2019/4/18/18484731/mueller-report-trump-barr-obstruction-legal-experts

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/vox/    

Vox has a left bias based on story selection but high rating for factual reporting.  

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

No shit-  Comeyical last night.  Hill a week earlier with madcow disease.  Rather funny stuff. 

Image result for lawyer up saul

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Benghaaaaaaazzzzzziiiiiiii!!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, Snake said:

Remember when Trump was going to be perp walked?

Fun times... 

With iOS while family even!  Ahhh, yes...fun times indeed!

Just now, DUMPY said:

Just chequing in. No collusion yet?

Well, we’ve moved on (back to) o obstruction, false  contempt and tax returns right now.  Wait for it....Something with Stormy is coming back around.

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 hours ago, Snake said:

Remember when Trump was going to be perp walked?

Fun times... 

Let me know when the Trump chants of "Lock her up, Lock her up, Lock her up" come true....until then just stifle it Tattoo.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Let me know when the Trump chants of "Lock her up, Lock her up, Lock her up" come true....until then just stifle it Tattoo.

Hillary is safe, who better to help you destroy evidence and conceal crimes than the heads of the DOJ and the FBI.  

My actual water mark for seeing if DC is going to do something about it’s massive corruption is set at the level of some of the last administration being convicted of Constitutional crimes and the abuse of powers from the last election.

Not holding my fucking breath...at all.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

n.

Not holding my fucking breath...at all.

Good , don't. anyone who believes that will happen is so out of touch with reality they shouldn't be allowed to vote, or drive.