Mueller report recap

6 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Try to compare the actions of Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton and Obama to those of Trump. Try it without your usual partisan blinders. 

what crimes the insider trading the pay to play land deals the the sexual harassment the lies to Congress the money funneling Clinton foundation the ripping off the people of Haiti.  the fucking over the voters with help of tge dnc tge hirring of investagstrs who worked with evil people from russia to get dirt on trump what ones exctly are we comparing ? 

56 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Why? Was she convicted of something?

Convicted No but let's be clear she was seriously negligent in her handling of top secret material and for that she would be banned. I am not sure how many disbarred lawyers achieve a high security clearance but my guess would be very few.  

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

The AG did not withhold his report on the Clinton scandal. He provided it to congress without them asking.

END OF STORY.

TRUMP IS A TERRORIST.

what about oh i dont knoe fast and furious.  any thoughs on that little situation ? see any thing there you woukd like to discuss ? 

my guess would be a,solid no seeing as I am sure du underground has not covered that for you 

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Convicted No but let's be clear she was seriously negligent in her handling of top secret material and for that she would be banned. I am not sure how many disbarred lawyers achieve a high security clearance but my guess would be very few.  

Trump gave Russians top secret info that could have got Israeli spies killed. 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

what about oh i dont knoe fast and furious.  any thoughs on that little situation ? see any thing there you woukd like to discuss ? 

my guess would be a,solid no seeing as I am sure du underground has not covered that for you 

Vs Iran contra or lying to get you to go to war in Iraq. 

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

It was on Maddow it must be true.

From the dumb cunts that believed a pedo ring operated in the basement of a pizza joint with no basement. 

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

From the dumb cunts that believed a pedo ring operated in the basement of a pizza joint with no basement. 

This whole thing would have worked out so much better if after two plus years of investigations Mueller could have just made up something on the collusion front. Lord knows Hillary's DNC and the top brass at the FBI did their very best to weave a fairy tale.

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Explain why Donald wouldn't want Mueller to testify if the report really exonerated him. 

Derpy derpy derp

Stupid fucking cunt

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Explain why Donald wouldn't want Mueller to testify if the report really exonerated him. 

Because he wants idiot liberals' heads to explode.

Thanks for playing.

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

You won’t get an answer. What’s he hiding?

Simple so the country can move on.

This is exactly what Russia had in mind.