The climate religion debunked by science

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Just listen to the politicians who claim to be backed by climate scientists Neal.  

I'm all for improving cleaner technologies, but the real issue will be overpopulation and that has never come out of their mouths.

Hey Trudeau needs another 1% population increase every year of new immigrants and we want to take him seriously on climate change.  GMAFB.

Blah blah blah blah.  Post up claims, not drivel.

Sure.

You are making no sense here.

Neal

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How so?  

A past of lava surface hotness is irrelevant to present anthropic warming and how it impacts humans at present.  The past lava surface hotness doesn't dictate current or future temperatures, how we impact those temperature, or how we deal with those temperature.  Does that clear the issue up for you?

Neal

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Blah blah blah blah.  Post up claims, not drivel.

Sure.

You are making no sense here.

Neal

The oceans have risen over 120m during the past 20000 years at a rate of approx 1m per century.  If I was a betting man I would say that trend is gonna continue regardless of what we try and do.  Climate alarmists think they can stop that, people prepare yourselves cause some of you are gonna die.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

A past of lava surface hotness is irrelevant to present anthropic warming and how it impacts humans at present.  The past lava surface hotness doesn't dictate current or future temperatures, how we impact those temperature, or how we deal with those temperature.  Does that clear the issue up for you?

Neal

Get past the lave horseshit will you and just look at the natural cycles.:lol:

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Get past the lave horseshit will you and just look at the natural cycles.:lol:

Why get past it, you said we were hotter previously, I agreed and showed that previous warm periods do not impact current ones.  Why do you not grasp that?

Neal

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The oceans have risen over 120m during the past 20000 years at a rate of approx 1m per century.  If I was a betting man I would say that trend is gonna continue regardless of what we try and do.  Climate alarmists think they can stop that, people prepare yourselves cause some of you are gonna die.

Actually most rise rates are about 1/8" per year, or 12.5" per century, not 39.37"

This is not a radical prediction.  In fact here is the NOAA sea level rise page:

https://oceanservice.noaa.gov/facts/sealevel.html

Do you find any of those statements to be alarmist?

So far you have not provided one alarmist claim to be discussed.

Neal

8 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Actually most rise rates are about 1/8" per year, or 12.5" per century, not 39.37"

This is not a radical prediction.  In fact here is the NOAA sea level rise page:

https://oceanservice.noaa.gov/facts/sealevel.html

Do you find any of those statements to be alarmist?

So far you have not provided one alarmist claim to be discussed.

Neal

Thats now, approx 1/4 the average over the past 20000 years.

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Not really, you seem to have given up on having an honest discussion. 

Neal

tough to have a honest discussion about a hoax

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Not really, you seem to have given up on having an honest discussion. 

Neal

Why?  The ocean levels have been much higher, you know real science.

I don't think we are as big of an impact on the planet as the fake scientist want us to believe and I don't think there is anything we can do from stopping the natural cycles unless we start trying to alter the planet's orbit/axis, then will will certainly all die. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

So you are jumping to making absurd claims now, and that is how you claim to be "not denying..."

Neal

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Not me, the climate scientists (I will use that term loosely), are the ones doing that.

You mean the "FUNDED" climate scientists. :news:

I wonder how many of these alarmists have looked up the wealth of Al Gore, David Suzuki, Bill Nye and others? It's funny they believe these types, and the "funded" scientists, but write off/dispel decade after decade of real science, or science that was done when money and politics wasn't involved. 

Speaking of absurd claims, Neal, again, how many of the "absurd" claims that the alarmist/fear mongers have claimed have come true? You do realize, in order to get people on board, fooled, tricked, etc, into believing things, things have to be exaggerated in order to do so, don't you? :dunno:

Watch this. It's from Patrick Moore, who worked with/help run Greenpeace. It's a bit long but if you're really interested in knowing the truth, it will be worth it to you.

Just now, irv said:

You mean the "FUNDED" climate scientists. :news:

I wonder how many of these alarmists have looked up the wealth of Al Gore, David Suzuki, Bill Nye and others? It's funny they believe these types, and the "funded" scientists, but write off/dispel decade after decade of real science, or science that was done when money and politics wasn't involved. 

Speaking of absurd claims, Neal, again, how many of the "absurd" claims that the alarmist/fear mongers have claimed have come true? You do realize, in order to get people on board, fooled, tricked, etc, into believing things, things have to be exaggerated in order to do so, don't you? :dunno:

Watch this. It's from Patrick Moore, who worked with/help run Greenpeace. It's a bit long but if you're really interested in knowing the truth, it will be worth it to you.

Pass on the video.

Do you have a specific claim you wish to discuss?

Neal

8 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Pass on the video.

Do you have a specific claim you wish to discuss?

Neal

I'm still waiting for your's but since you only believe concocted, manufactured, manipulated, fear mongering info, I highly doubt you have anything that can support any of the claims that the alarmists have spewed. :news:

6 minutes ago, irv said:

I'm still waiting for your's but since you only believe concocted, manufactured, manipulated, fear mongering info, I highly doubt you have anything that can support any of the claims that the alarmists have spewed. :news:

So, is that a no, you don't?

Neal

24 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

So, is that a no, you don't?

Neal

C'mon, Neal, give me something. Like you, I also want to believe the earth is warming up due to man made influences, and since I am now paying for a carbon tax, I want to know where my money is going to help stop/control Mother Nature. 

I know Kevvy was unable to tell/explain to me how we are going to stop heat waves, forest fires, droughts and floods so I am hoping you are able to? 

Please tell me, since you're such a devout believer/follower, that you have something. :dunno:

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Why?  The ocean levels have been much higher, you know real science.

I don't think we are as big of an impact on the planet as the fake scientist want us to believe and I don't think there is anything we can do from stopping the natural cycles unless we start trying to alter the planet's orbit/axis, then will will certainly all die. 

35 minutes ago, irv said:

The video is correct,  the overall picture is global cooling. 

Even if humans are warming the planet slightly it’s actually for our benefit. Especially as the next cooling cycle approaches 

F25447E7-FA85-4F8C-9664-D41E392D9A2D.png

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DUMPY said:

The video is correct,  the overall picture is global cooling. 

Even if humans are warming the planet slightly it’s actually for our benefit. Especially as the next cooling cycle approaches 

F25447E7-FA85-4F8C-9664-D41E392D9A2D.png

Oh yes, let us not forget the poles were once tropical.  Just imagine the destruction that would do to life on this planet if that were to repeat?

Like I said before, the baby changes in the current climate is puppy shit to what has happened in the past.  Deal with it.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Oh yes, let us not forget the poles were once tropical.  Just imagine the destruction that would do to life on this planet if that were to repeat?

Like I said before, the baby changes in the current climate is puppy shit to what has happened in the past.  Deal with it.

No, no, no, you're wrong! The climate alarmists have computer models and their opinions that say they can control/stop this. :lol:

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yup. The hysteria is all nonsense 

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You know, when you take a look at the extremes in climate our planet has gone through since its beginnings, what we are experiencing now is puppy shit.

That's true.  Like Mass extinctions.  

The planet survived all of that.  It's just not great for the life forms. 

2 minutes ago, irv said:

No, no, no, you're wrong! The climate alarmists have computer models and their opinions that say they can control/stop this. :lol:

Whats happened in the past can't happen again, but we are breaking records.:lol:

Edited by ArcticCrusher
  • Haha 1