The climate religion debunked by science

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

You constantly put out the same mantra as deniers.

I never said one way or another if we can or can't.  Why are you shifting so suddenly?

Neal

"But if we don't act now".  Sure sounds like many believe we can.  I have never shifted nor have I ever said the climate was not changing.  Its totally asinine to believe it doesn't or even better that we can stop it.  We have done a good job cleaning up the polluted shit we were left with from the 70's and before and will continue to do so without the paranoia. 

8 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Tell me, who compiled that graph?  Do you have any idea of the reconstruction used?

I'll bet dollars to doughnuts you don't.

I do though.  :news:

Neal

8 hours ago, DUMPY said:

:lol: 

sorry about crushing your religion 

Just an FYI, the man responsibile for your "real science" made a prediction too, any guesses what it was?

Have any guess as to what he said caused our recent warming?  :dunno:

Nothing?  No clue?

Neal

8 hours ago, DUMPY said:

Preaching with facts is the way to go. Doesn’t work out well for the warming religion though 

Gonna dodge the questions eh?

:lol:

Neal

8 hours ago, DUMPY said:

About science? You sure seem to be. Warmers don’t believe in science though as it destroys their religion 

A0BE7937-72C9-431C-966A-64CA4A0D3B0B.png

8 hours ago, DUMPY said:

I posted the vid with the science that made you huffy :lol: 

Care to tell us what we are looking at there?  :news:

Neal

I'm going to guess that neither one of those two idiots could answer you. 

24 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's been warmer and colder in the past, science tells us that. Now the same caliber of scientest using all the modern tools available have figured out that the warming trend that is occuring now is happening at an accelarated pace as compared to past warming, they also know that gasses we release into the atmosphere are exacerbating the situation.

Stuff a sock in it Vince Gore, the only gasses linked to globull warming are coming from the mouths of liberal fools..........follow the money.

Huge bon fire at the speedway this weekend. Gallon jugs of oil being dumped on it then they threw the plastic containers in too. LMAO

I was thinking of some of you nuts here. LMAO.. Poor alarmists

Just now, snopro31 said:

This below 0 in the morning shit has to stop

Canada would be a much nicer place to live with some global warming. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

No, he cherry picks data, and uses inaccurate material to peddle his wares to gullible sheep.  

SBYL 

Neal

so just like oh I don't know putting sensors on black roofs and shallow bays with dark bottoms then not being able to figure out why none of your models predictions have worked out for the last 20 yrs .

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What will happen Neal, when they pour all that and more to try and stop the climate from changing and guess what, they accomplish nothing?

So you are jumping to making absurd claims now, and that is how you claim to be "not denying..."

Neal

Edited by NaturallyAspirated

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

"But if we don't act now".  Sure sounds like many believe we can.  I have never shifted nor have I ever said the climate was not changing.  Its totally asinine to believe it doesn't or even better that we can stop it.  We have done a good job cleaning up the polluted shit we were left with from the 70's and before and will continue to do so without the paranoia. 

I have never said "but if we don't act now".  :dunno:

Fact is we don't have any idea if we can or can't stop it, only that it is a large task.

Neal

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so just like oh I don't know putting sensors on black roofs and shallow bays with dark bottoms then not being able to figure out why none of your models predictions have worked out for the last 20 yrs .

Sure, and know what, we can go back and recompute the data without that sensor (and others that are invalid, ect).  Guess what, then whack-a-doo denier morons go running around that we are "hiding the decline!!!" or editing the data to make it saw what is wanted.

Neal

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Sure, and know what, we can go back and recompute the data without that sensor (and others that are invalid, ect).  Guess what, then whack-a-doo denier morons go running around that we are "hiding the decline!!!" or editing the data to make it saw what is wanted.

Neal

so far none of the so called models predictions are working out . 

so yeah we better tax the world that should help thing out 

12 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

So you are jumping to making absurd claims now, and that is how you claim to be "not denying..."

Neal

Not me, the climate scientists (I will use that term loosely), are the ones doing that.

12 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I have never said "but if we don't act now".  :dunno:

Fact is we don't have any idea if we can or can't stop it, only that it is a large task.

Neal

You know, when you take a look at the extremes in climate our planet has gone through since its beginnings, what we are experiencing now is puppy shit.

10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so far none of the so called models predictions are working out . 

so yeah we better tax the world that should help thing out 

You are uneducated about what you are talking about.

In fact many climate models have done a very good job at predicting future warming.  

https://www.carbonbrief.org/analysis-how-well-have-climate-models-projected-global-warming

You jump to absurd ideals, it shows your lack of understanding and comprehension of the issue.  If you care not to educate yourself on the topic, it will show, and with you that is the case.

Neal

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You know, when you take a look at the extremes in climate our planet has gone through since its beginnings, what we are experiencing now is puppy shit.

So?  That puppy shit has a massive impact on the human civilization.  The past warming or cooling is meaningless to that fact.

Neal

17 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Post up claims you see as absurd and we can debate them.  There certainly have been wrong predictions made, buy both sides.

Neal

Just listen to the politicians who claim to be backed by climate scientists Neal.  

I'm all for improving cleaner technologies, but the real issue will be overpopulation and that has never come out of their mouths.

Hey Trudeau needs another 1% population increase every year of new immigrants and we want to take him seriously on climate change.  GMAFB.

21 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

So?  That puppy shit has a massive impact on the human civilization.  The past warming or cooling is meaningless to that fact.

Neal

How so?