Instagram hottie of the day.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one is for @f7ben this chick is a former hockey goalie.  No hockey to watch so here's a hockey hottie to check out

Being a hockey goalie is tough ... but I would imagine being a model is just as tough in a different way. Hey, it's not easy to do some of those poses without throwing out your back!

Mikayla Demaiter played goalie for Bluewater Hawks in the Provincial Women’s Hockey League and has now become a social media influencer on Instagram.

5 minutes ago, stonehaven said:

I coached against her for a few years. 

Was she any good? When my son played select hockey a few years, our team came up against an opposing female goalie and she was good! She was likely the biggest kid on the team and filled the net well. We still managed to win, barely, but there was a point where we were wondering if we were going to get anything past her?

I used to date women that looked like this chick. When I found this chick on IG I instanly thought about her. I was 24 and she was 33 and going through a divorce. More or less I was her boy toy but I pounded her in every hole and she liked getting fucked in the ass. I never met a girl that liked that before her. She would have these crazy orgasms with anal lol. She even had fake tits like this chick. I've dated a lot of women she was one of the hottest. Some hotter when I was living in California when I was in the USMC. Couple hot ones in High school. 

Okay I had my glory days moment of the day just now LMAO

• Like 3

17 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I used to date women that looked like this chick. When I found this chick on IG I instanly thought about her. I was 24 and she was 33 and going through a divorce. More or less I was her boy toy but I pounded her in every hole and she liked getting fucked in the ass. I never met a girl that liked that before her. She would have these crazy orgasms with anal lol. She even had fake tits like this chick. I've dated a lot of women she was one of the hottest. Some hotter when I was living in California when I was in the USMC. Couple hot ones in High school. 

Okay I had my glory days moment of the day just now LMAO

Yep she HOT !!!