• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Gold Member
4 hours ago, awful knawful said:

WTF are soggy tits?

Any pics?

websters dictionary version: 

sog;  e" tits'

inch or two lower then  perky tits, feels like a taught full bag of central dairies milk.

usually attached to women that recently accepted a dip in standards  like our looks just caught up to there shitty credit, making her attainable for the first time ever to the common man.

like buying a c6 zo6 corvette i drooled over in 2005 or something, now available with reasonable miles for the year with a shitty quarter panel and a little surface rust , but i can now afford iit. 

a 10 that was treated like a 6 a few times and now apricates feeling like an 8 vs demanding to be treated as a 10. then i squeeze in there at 7 and its good enough for her but you can tell i wasn't her first choice, and  thats fine by me cause im squinting and picturing the zo6 from 2005. shes aged like bread , not wine but still a good time and if i drink enough my eyesights bad enough i can't tell it isn't 2005 still. 

she appreciates the attention and resents you a little for thinking you are good enough to successfully pull her cause 15 years ago you couldn''t have but can now cause several classes of still 2005ish zo6s are now graduating college and don't have her 2.5 children and shitty attitude  or mileage. shes now well into her depreciation curve. comparably to those, shes no longer the big dog on the block , shes actually a decade and a half from being a cat lady if she keeps on thinking she can be picky still, meanwhile her niece is now where she was in 2005 and she kinda hates her for it but it only comes out when shes had a couple. atleast one guy out there daydreaming of having her killed but can't because the cops will know hes the prime suspect so he just pays the alimony and drinks alot. 

soggy tits.

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Haha 2

• Gold Member

or this. i don't know this particular one, i just typed 35 divourced , soggy tits and hit images.

i guess bing isn't as a gay as i thought it was. nailed it. 

this is the ' i kinda resent ill fuck you later, but im still kinda glad your paying for my dinner ' look.

zzzzzz.jpg

Edited by ZR800efi

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

or this. i don't know this particular one, i just typed 35 divourced , soggy tits and hit images.

i guess bing isn't as a gay as i thought it was. nailed it. 

zzzzzz.jpg

She looks expensive. 

• Gold Member

tubes tied and a iffy lump or two on her sweater melons that can go either way but hopefully isn't cancer.

no games with her. she will grab you by the throat and say ' if you cum too soon ill kill you ' and if you pull out , lose my number fag.''

The G.O.A.T. she also bakes bread and stuff

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Haha 2

On 11/19/2022 at 5:54 PM, ZR800efi said:

tubes tied and a iffy lump or two on her sweater melons that can go either way but hopefully isn't cancer.

no games with her. she will grab you by the throat and say ' if you cum too soon ill kill you ' and if you pull out , lose my number fag.''

The G.O.A.T. she also bakes bread and stuff

Not many on this site who wouldn't hit it.

• Like 1