Instagram hottie of the day.

11 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I would like this one a lot more if she was showing us a  fresh tab on her tongue 

I like a subtle tatt here and there for sure, but never near or on the tits.  Tits are to be oggled tatt free.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya'; know what???? I bet every one of these broads is just waitin' to meet guys from a gay website posin' as a fukkin snowmobile site, and can't wait to be banged by a bunch of fruitcakes!!!

Oh no, these broads are just wet in the crotch, waitin' for FREEDOMSLEDDERS ta' eat them, and bang them, hard, deep, and fast!!

Oh yeah, they are!!! 

GMAFB!! You'd lick them! These broads wouldn't piss on ya' if your shirt was on fire!!! GTFO!!!  

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Ya'; know what???? I bet every one of these broads is just waitin' to meet guys from a gay website posin' as a fukkin snowmobile site, and can't wait to be banged by a bunch of fruitcakes!!!

Oh no, these broads are just wet in the crotch, waitin' for FREEDOMSLEDDERS ta' eat them, and bang them, hard, deep, and fast!!

Oh yeah, they are!!! 

GMAFB!! You'd lick them! These broads wouldn't piss on ya' if your shirt was on fire!!! GTFO!!!  

Well they sure as shit aren't waiting around to meet the site's resident twink faggot whore what lives in a dumpster behind a sandwhich shop :lol:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Oh yeah, they are!!! 

Well they sure as shit aren't waiting around to meet the site's resident twink faggot whore what lives in a dumpster behind a sandwhich shop :lol:

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Oh yeah, they are!!! 

giuy woolie and I had ouor fallout when he wouldn't introduce me to camille kostak.  I know she would rather have an angry ginger than Gronk.

On 12/4/2020 at 9:28 AM, gravy davey said:

TheFappeningBlog.com-Arianny-Celeste-2.j

arianny celeste 

Kivvie,

Oh, here's a hot piece of vaginal meat. I bet she, JUST CAN'T WAIT TO MEET AND BANG A 40 year year guy from Auburn, NY, who's

been on an oil barge in the Bering Sea for the last 8 months, trapped in a floating prison with 8 other trans-national derelicts, farting, burping, sweating, pissing, nose-picking, spitting lungers, and taking shits that you can smell from the bow to the stern. 

Yeah, we'll call you K-ROD instead of A-ROD !!

Hey, you can always show her your 500 Ton Mates license, that's a panty-dropper fer sure!!!!!    :bc:

24 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

giuy woolie and I had ouor fallout when he wouldn't introduce me to camille kostak.  I know she would rather have an angry ginger than Gronk.

I agree Red, chicks dig gingers!!!    

• Gold Member
On 12/6/2020 at 5:40 AM, Polaris 550 said:

Kivvie,

Oh, here's a hot piece of vaginal meat. I bet she, JUST CAN'T WAIT TO MEET AND BANG A 40 year year guy from Auburn, NY, who's

been on an oil barge in the Bering Sea for the last 8 months, trapped in a floating prison with 8 other trans-national derelicts, farting, burping, sweating, pissing, nose-picking, spitting lungers, and taking shits that you can smell from the bow to the stern. 

Yeah, we'll call you K-ROD instead of A-ROD !!

Hey, you can always show her your 500 Ton Mates license, that's a panty-dropper fer sure!!!!!    :bc:

1600ton Mate's License soon :bc:

• Like 1