2020 Yamaha release

36 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Actually I, scratch that, I can't figure out wtf they were trying to hype up...

The release has already happened? I thought it was tonight?

11 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

8 Sidewinders, 2 Vipers, not much left.

As expected! So much for Yamaha coming out with something completely on their own. :flush:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Yammie is what it is.   I love my SW.   I'm just glad they are still around however I'd like to know if this is a year by year deal with Cat or was it redone for another 5.  

3 hours ago, irv said:

The release has already happened? I thought it was tonight?

They dropped at noon Eastern. Basically they ditched their mountain sleds, tweaked the front end on the diamond pounders, and bumped up power in the Vipers.

5 hours ago, Wildboer said:

They dropped at noon Eastern. Basically they ditched their mountain sleds, tweaked the front end on the diamond pounders, and bumped up power in the Vipers.

Pretty much BNG and not much else it seems. I honestly don't think, despite what Yamaha said 5 yrs ago, that too many are surprised they didn't come out with anything new or on their own. Threads on TY jokingly saying 2021 is the year now! :lol:

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, irv said:

Pretty much BNG and not much else it seems. I honestly don't think, despite what Yamaha said 5 yrs ago, that too many are surprised they didn't come out with anything new or on their own. Threads on TY jokingly saying 2021 is the year now! :lol:

TY is doo talk level shit :lol: 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

TY is doo talk level shit :lol: 

I hardly go to TY anymore but based on what I have heard about DT, I think TY is a lot more easy going and they definitely won't close threads down or delete them if there is anything negative said about them. Start with the language and that's a different story but critical threads/posts like this are fairly common. https://ty4stroke.com/threads/please-god-tell-me-this-isnt-the-same-for-north-america.156760/

13 hours ago, Highmark said:

Yammie is what it is.   I love my SW.   I'm just glad they are still around however I'd like to know if this is a year by year deal with Cat or was it redone for another 5.  

Yamaha  is still in a year by year deal with the Textron purchase of A.C.  Textron has been rumored to have reached out to Honda for engine R&D, but unconfirmed.

5 hours ago, hwytohell said:

Yamaha  is still in a year by year deal with the Textron purchase of A.C.  Textron has been rumored to have reached out to Honda for engine R&D, but unconfirmed.

Link?

5 hours ago, hwytohell said:

I wouldn't read much into $250K stock sale from an executive.