Chair throwing bitch

Poncho

22 minutes ago, Poncho said:

She loves the attention, loves everything.  See her primping her hair, smiling and licking her lips as she came out of court ......this one is a pure psycho..... Hopefully she gets the maximum sentence.  

$500 fine I am betting and some kind of probation like no balconies for a year 

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

$500 fine I am betting and some kind of probation like no balconies for a year 

Hopefully a minimum of a Mischief charge endangering life.....Tards will support her and get her out with nothing

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

just stating what I think will happen

I know you are thinking 10 years in jail but really that isn't going to happen 

We will see in March - I don't see others in the video being charged either 

I feel you are correct...just throwing some Bluebombs at you....

11 hours ago, Poncho said:

..this one is a pure psycho

Poncho i couldn't agree more too me there isn't a sentence long enough or severe enough for this P.O.S bitch,apparently the chair landed near a entrance to a condo complex,in my mind this is attempted murder she should be old and gray before she feels freedom again very appalling bring back public floggings. Joe 

Rumor has it she bought an 850 Polaris, and on day 7 of ownership, it is having starting issues, low compression, and the oil line blew off.

The final straw was when it locked up, and she had to walk 5 miles thru a bear infested forest, to get to the nearest road, where she flagged down a sympathetic Cat owner, who gave her a ride home. She is now in the process of trying to sue Polaris, for endangering her life. Everyone has a breaking point.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Rumor has it she bought an 850 Polaris, and on day 7 of ownership, it is having starting issues, low compression, and the oil line blew off.

The final straw was when it locked up, and she had to walk 5 miles thru a bear infested forest, to get to the nearest road, where she flagged down a sympathetic Cat owner, who gave her a ride home. She is now in the process of trying to sue Polaris, for endangering her life. Everyone has a breaking point.

Now Frosty you know that is complete bs, bears hibernate during the winter.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

This is all plausible until the highlighted section.  As most know, this is not accurate.  Rarely do you see a cat making its way home under its own power

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yes she threw the chair but what about the people taunting her to throw it?

No mention of their actions. Any one of them could have or should have stepped up to stop it.   

Someone stood and video the incident instead of stopping it   

Pathetic group of individuals  

All should be charged together.  

• Like 2