Welcome to the new FreedomSledder.com

15 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

HCS and their mods are a joke.  Fuck that place. :bc: 

11 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

Honestly if it weren't for the state specific forums I'd never go there. General forum is a joke and the CE section when it was open was always lame compared to FSCE. :bc:

Man, I gotta tell you guys...I'm not sure where or when you guys stopped frequenting HCS but our GDF is among the best shits and giggles I've ever seen.  And it mostly centers around brand bashing.  And while the name calling over here is a bit more frequent and "in your face" than there, I don't see a whole lot of difference.  And you gotta know...the rules over there sometimes require creativity to stay in the gray area.  But...the name calling thing over here is funny as shit too.  I know I'm fucked in the head though...so......

8 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yeah that one didn't go over so well.:boxing:

Fuck it was funny though.  Some of the shit over there (and in here now) has me in tears.  I mean literally laughing hysterically.  What can I say...I like hateful bashing.

Edited by Zambroski

• Platinum Contributing Member

When 1250, Tomcat, and Ms Red are mods - I'll pass on the place.  I can get all my info on Doo Talk and other sources.  No need to feed the overinflated egos on HCS.  

Just now, SnowRider said:

When 1250, Tomcat, and Ms Red are mods - I'll pass on the place.  I can get all my info on Doo Talk and other sources.  No need to feed the overinflated egos on HCS.  

Not mods anymore.  Hell, I don't even recognize two of those names.

Maybe not.  But when I was there they were.  I have no interest in giving them another chance.  Maybe team butt plug will. :lol:. Then Woolie can be a Mod :lol: 

Doo-Talk those ass fucks are you for real and you think HCS was to hard on you. You can not be that fucking stupid D-T LMFAO!! :lol2:I'm surrounded by pussy's :bong:

Just now, Axys1 said:

Doo-Talk those ass fucks are you for real and you think HCS was to hard on you. You can not be that fucking stupid D-T LMFAO!! :lol2:I'm surrounded by pussy's :bong:

I read info on doo talk - post rarely and with sled related content.  

HCS is for pussies who kiss a mods ass to get posters who piss them off banned.  The FSCE pussies are now on team butt plugger and Woolie is their fearless leader :lol:.  Mostly east coast pussies but there are a few Midwest knob slobbers over there like Pussman, Jsmcock, Kneel, Snowputz, etc....they couldn't hang so they picked their balls up and went home :lol: 

HCS is for pussies who kiss a mods ass to get posters who piss them off banned.  The FSCE pussies are now on team butt plugger and Woolie is their fearless leader :lol:.  Mostly east coast pussies but there are a few Midwest knob slobbers over there like Pussman, Jsmcock, Kneel, Snowputz, etc....they couldn't hang so they picked their balls up and went home :lol: 

Again you can not be that dumb no fucking way. Now be a man put you pants on one leg at a time dry your eye's. HCS mods were picking on you?? LMFAO I bet you guys got picked on allot in school. Fucking pussy's I say!! :flush:

16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Overinflated egos eh......^^^^^^^^^^^^

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

How many times are you going to repeat the same shit rainman?

1 minute ago, Cumulus Nimbus said:

Clearly fat jimmy is in need of another snack.

Oh look.....stupid name change and the same old tired material. Well done bozo.:lame:

2 minutes ago, Cumulus Nimbus said:

Fat jimmy just yelled at his wife and kicked the dog. Get a snack now!

At least my wife is home and not out supporting me....well done half man.

Edited by Biggie Smails
  • Like 1

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

At least my wife is home and not out supporting me....well done half man.

Talk about lame... :lol:

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

At,least my wife is home and not out supporting me....well done half man.

Holy fuck you guys do play hard ball. :lol2: Biggie now there is a guy that did not take crap from anyone. :bc:

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Hey Jimmy - head over to the butt plugger site with the rest of the whiners. You're worthless on here :bc: 

Why all the hate for the TBP guys?

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Talk about lame... :lol:

Yeah you're right....not nearly as good as repeating butt plug over and over and over and over and over........